Community MetaSteam | October 2019 - The Horrors Of Empty Wallets, A Digimon Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
If I'm recalling correctly, it was never actually on the Steam store.
It had a Steam app number and all, but it was never released.
Yes it was. Only for a short while though. People were playing it last night even.

It released in March 2011 and Valve pulled it in late July 2011 because of bioware points and it never came back.

Deleted member 113

What an insane week of releases, in terms of RPGs.

And

In the same week!

I just noticed the developers of Disco Elysium re-tweeting the launch announcement of Six Ages, which was really cool. (y)

Deleted member 113

Yes it was. Only for a short while though. People were playing it last night even.

It released in March 2011 and Valve pulled it in late July 2011 because of bioware points and it never came back.
It was on STEAM, a load of my STEAM friends own it on there.
It was actually sold on release (Here's its store page from back in 2011). You might be thinking of Saboteur or NFS Pro Street
I stand corrected. :giggle:

Please disregard anything I say this week.
Between wrong information, and posting about game launches that other people already posted about, I'm clearly not at the top of my game. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
No. Neither those for Dragon Star Varnir and EDF Iron Rain. Oh and Starlink.
I see, maybe there was an issue on the Steam side of things, or maybe the dev side?

The dev might have ticked that option by mistake or it could just be that Steam didn't drop them due to an internal bug issue?

Oh I just realized that because the Digimon bonus stuff is included with the base game, that means I don't have to buy it at launch. Yay I save money.

I will be buying Ryza how ever in the near future however

inky

🤔
Apr 17, 2019
I still got my Crusader: No Remorse CD somehwere, along with Magic Carpet 2, Age of Empires 1, and a bunch of other crap that came with my first computer. I also have a version Flight Simulator that came in like 25 floppys and took me all night to install one time. I was so proud of myself even after I realized I had no clue how it worked at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.