Community MetaSteam | October 2021 - Guardians of Ashes: Maiden of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Everything i know about Finnish is from "Extreme Dudes on it." decades ago and some Youtube videos and basically my Finnish vocabulary is two words.
Perkele Satanus

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

I think it's a safe bet Ring of Pain won't be in this month's Humble Choice.
Looks like that bet wasn't so safe after all. :dizzy-face:

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
There is enough on my wishlist and no games I already own, so I will probably get the bundle. Just feels like there is no headliner this month other than Amnesia.

Reactions: Tomasety

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
There is enough on my wishlist and no games I already own, so I will probably get the bundle. Just feels like there is no headliner this month other than Amnesia.
The one game i'd buy off anyone not pausing who doesnt want it or has it already and its probably the one they want.

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Katana Zero is great. I have already finished it on a competitor's service. :thumbsup: After a quick look, the only game left for me is RoP.

I am waiting for gg.deals to post their bundle page so that I can more easily check each game.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
So it’s a battle royale ? Ok.

Anyway.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
As a person who loves Farcry and I know the main criticism is that its similar every year. After seeing what Ubi has done to Ghost Recon I hope they don't change that formula with Farcry.

• Eyes

r3n4ud

Dr. Boom Boom
Oct 17, 2018
As a person who loves Farcry and I know the main criticism is that its similar every year. After seeing what Ubi has done to Ghost Recon I hope they don't change that formula with Farcry.
They absolutely better not otherwise I promise to travel far and wide to find the nearest magazine rack

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Apparently next Far Cry will see biggest change to date.

• Eyes

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
Apparently next Far Cry will see biggest change to date.
That would be fine if it was things like weapon overhauls (sound and feel), level design with bases that are more like old assassins creed sandbox, emergent gameplay etc... my worry is they might go completely opposite, because people want change but Ubi don't hear the core changes people want.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
That would be fine if it was things like weapon overhauls (sound and feel), level design with bases that are more like old assassins creed sandbox, emergent gameplay etc... my worry is they might go completely opposite, because people want change but Ubi don't hear the core changes people want.
Expect the worst. I expect it for AC games. Ubisoft screams so much how they listen community but they just listen sound of money.

• Evil

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
ROFL.

I had this on my wishlist for literally 6 years. When, after all that time, it still never dropped below 50% off I just bought it earlier this year.

Anyway, not even mad, great game.
I got it for almost full price back at launch. Def' got my money's worth.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
It is sad to see Ubisoft, company that was one of the best publishers with one of the most diverse lineups year after year at the the end of PS3/X360 generation and beginning of last gen generation now basically hitting ground and somehow still continue to falls.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
It is sad to see Ubisoft, company that was one of the best publishers with one of the most diverse lineups year after year at the the end of PS3/X360 generation and beginning of last gen generation now basically hitting ground and somehow still continue to falls.
Homogeneity is something that's happened to a lot of big name gaming companies since the PS360 era.
While some do release some mid ot smaller games and such, if you look at the big money making game companies, their output has become very narrow in terms of titles or gameplay mechanics.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
The legacy of that dude who got 'ousted' last year. He approved the same games every time, it is natural that the company sticks to what works.

• Eyes

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
  • Garage: bundled 3 times
  • Guts: bundled 7 times
  • Hiveswap: historical low of 0.39 €
  • Katana: Game Pass
  • Ring of Pain: Game Pass starting this month
  • Syberia: bundled 9 times
  • Textorcist: bundled 3 times, and given away for free on EGS

What is left has never been bundled, featured in a subscription, given away for free, or sold for a ridiculous historical low.

Status
Not open for further replies.