Community MetaSteam | October 2021 - Guardians of Ashes: Maiden of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arulan

Lizardman
Dec 7, 2018
I only played Arkham Asylum and I feel like I'm good. I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure I want more. I also got the feeling that an open-world wouldn't do it any favors.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and sk2k

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
Did you see the nominated games for the Golden Joystick Awards ? There's a few surprising choices :face-with-cold-sweat:

I really need to get my hands on Wildermyth before GOTY season.

Dev has hinted that there's a big update due at the end of Oct. and that has me thinking they'll add a new class to the game, and likely a discount sale to go along with it.

Keeping my eyes peeled.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Remember when Epic Store was meant to save indie devs from oppressive Steam?

Indie promotions nowhere to be seen. I would really love to hear indie devs who released games on Epic Store how their games are doing.

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
Indie promotions nowhere to be seen. I would really love to hear indie devs who released games on Epic Store how their games are doing.
We already know thanks to the Epic vs Apple case. Indie devs really aren't gonna talk bad about Epic after receiving a shitload of money from them.

• Evil
Reactions: Tomasety

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
We already know thanks to the Epic vs Apple case. Indie devs really aren't gonna talk bad about Epic after receiving a shitload of money from them.
We do know that the vast majority of them are nowhere close to exceeding the minimum guarantee, so they are all selling badly. Satisfactory was the only success there. Yet the Steam version, no doubt, has sold much better.

Ganado

¡Detrás de tí, imbécil!
Nov 6, 2018
I know anime isn't allowed but jesus fuck, am I reading this right?
Danganronpa sales total is 5M while PC is 3M. That's crazy! No wonder why Spike Chunsoft is so PC focused.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019

We also learn that the four games of the series have surpassed 5 million units shipped as of September 2021. Interestingly, a high percentage of sales from outside of Japan and on PC, with the platform accounting for approximately 3 million units sold. The PC versions of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc, and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair have exceeded one million units each.

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
need some help! So I got pretty sick this past weekend (not the scary sick, thankfully), and now that I'm getting a bit better, and the weather is cooling in California (sort of), and i have the hankering to play Fallout 3 while I'm on the mend and having to be at the beck and call of the rest of my family (nearly everyone else got the same type of sick that I got). Anyway, wondering, does anybody have a ready list, or a link to a ready list of mods i should install for FO3 GOTY? I want as near as Vanilla as I can get because it's the first time I, hopefully, am able to finish it! I know it's a bit niche to ask haha, but whatever thought I'd try here. Thanks for reading/helping to anybody!

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Ladies and gents, comrades, the moment has finally come! This is what you've been training for, this is the big one!

MS Flight Simulator is finally on sale on Steam.

-20% but it is a start. :p

Woo! been waiting for a sale on this. Might wait for it to get cheaper though, i assume its still tied to windows game store for downloads etc?

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Woo! been waiting for a sale on this. Might wait for it to get cheaper though, i assume its still tied to windows game store for downloads etc?
I dunno about that, but I noticed that it has a "gold" rating on ProtonDB https://www.protondb.com/app/1250410 ... meaning it apparently runs on Linux too. So Im guessing if it runs on Linux, it probably doesnt require the Windows store? But as I said, I dunno :)

Status
Not open for further replies.