Community MetaSteam | October 2021 - Guardians of Ashes: Maiden of Empires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
I played the demo of Riftbreaker and I'm a little torn on it. It is fun, but... accidentally destroying swathes of forest and non-hostile life while traipsing around kinda irked me. Maybe I'm just not in the right headspace for that level of mayhem at the moment. The core gameplay seems quite solid though

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
need some help! So I got pretty sick this past weekend (not the scary sick, thankfully), and now that I'm getting a bit better, and the weather is cooling in California (sort of), and i have the hankering to play Fallout 3 while I'm on the mend and having to be at the beck and call of the rest of my family (nearly everyone else got the same type of sick that I got). Anyway, wondering, does anybody have a ready list, or a link to a ready list of mods i should install for FO3 GOTY? I want as near as Vanilla as I can get because it's the first time I, hopefully, am able to finish it! I know it's a bit niche to ask haha, but whatever thought I'd try here. Thanks for reading/helping to anybody!
Have a look at Wabbajack. Its like a modlist installer thing for several games. I had fun using it with Skyrim and it also supports Fallout.

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
Have a look at Wabbajack. Its like a modlist installer thing for several games. I had fun using it with Skyrim and it also supports Fallout.
Thanks a ton! I just realized that latest update killed the script extender for a lot of mods and I can't figure out a way to roll back the game on steam! Saved wabbajack, though!

• Eyes

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Let me paraphrase for everyone:
"We promise we are being more accountable. Pinky swear, guys.

Also we will continue hiring former Republican operatives like me to put out nice sounding press releases like this while not facing any consequences.
Signed Fran Townsend the one who tweeted about "The Problem with Whistleblowing" -- I am now encouraging you to Whistleblow. "

LMAO. Who can believe this?

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Ubisoft should remaster Splinter Cell Blacklist with RayTracing and Ironside VO as a sign of good will before that new potential Splinter Cell disaster. That way we would at least get something good out of it XD

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Sable is so good! I really hope it does well just so we can get a sequel. But I am little worried, every achievement I get in the game is rare, so can't be many people playing it.
I'm guessing everything is rare on Xbox due to the fact that so many people can start it up and drop it immediately.

Aaron D.

MetaMember
Jul 10, 2019
Sable is so good! I really hope it does well just so we can get a sequel. But I am little worried, every achievement I get in the game is rare, so can't be many people playing it.
I think the dev shot themselves in the foot by releasing it in an unstable state.

I know that's what held me off so far.

Interested in checking it out, but am waiting on more optimization passes.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
This game feels like it will be a bit of a sleeper hit to me (feels weird saying that with a Marvel property).
I think avengers made people weary and the game also didn't have the best first showing, but music seems great, art direction looks exeptional. Maybe it's just that I enjoy the work that the Deus Ex team does and believe they will knock it out the park.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and d00d3n

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Gamepass really complicates any guess, but things don't appear to be looking good. Only 669 reviews on Steam and 763 players peak at release. Also, no usual "number X of players already!" tweet that I could find.

Despite really liking it, I couldn't really recommend the game at release. Some sections completely tanked in my system (20-30 fps) without maxing either GPU or CPU, and there was so much stutter. I hear it's a little better now but don't know by how much.

It got some decent coverage at release, so maybe if they can patch it up and wins some awards it can bounce back up, but who knows....

It's a shame. They managed to create a world that was so unique, relaxing and joyful to explore, but completely botched the technical side.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
Let me paraphrase for everyone:
"We promise we are being more accountable. Pinky swear, guys.

Also we will continue hiring former Republican operatives like me to put out nice sounding press releases like this while not facing any consequences.
Signed Fran Townsend the one who tweeted about "The Problem with Whistleblowing" -- I am now encouraging you to Whistleblow. "

LMAO. Who can believe this?
Easily pacified stock holders who don't care if the company actually fixes its issues, so long as its stock price rises.

Dinos in Sep 2022
Interesting CGI trailer. Want more. Dinos are under used

• Eyes

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I think Valve way to deal with haters(ex egs) is how I will handle life. They just ignore toxic hater and just do their own thing and celebrate positive things that are around them.

not to say they just accept bad stuff, they clearly take a stance if something bad directly affects them. So that way one won’t fall it to the trap of forces positivity.

heh imagine learning a life lesson from valve let alone a corporation.

Deleted member 113

The price going up?
It is (the price has now been increased).

A couple of stores still have the old price:

Last edited by a moderator:

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
NVIDIA® DLSS and Reflex Support
Quality meets performance. Harness the AI power of NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS) to boost frame rates and generate beautiful, sharp images on select Nvidia GPUs. Utilize NVIDIA Reflex low latency technology allowing you to react quicker and hit harder combos with the responsive gameplay you crave on GeForce GPUs.

thistestnow

*doom noises*
Feb 16, 2021
Honestly I'm surprised it took this long but the timing is still good, releases shortly before Ragnarok I imagine.

MaskedCircle

"Let's Positive Thinking"
May 28, 2021

January 14th
Holy shit, it's releasing on my birthday.
Man, wish I had money lmao I will only be able to buy elden ring. But I'm genuinely happy.
Can I consider this a birthday present? cause' I will hahahaha

Already bought the game YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
amazing, we share the same birthday haha. Will remember to wish you XD

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
The worst thing about God of War on vanilla PS4 was the choppy framerate. The extremely zoomed in camera and FOV was bad too. It felt like playing a Gears game on some 4:3 tube tv.

Now that those issues are fixed with PC...the game will actually feel like a good ass action game.

• Eyes
Status
Not open for further replies.