Community MetaSteam | September 2019 - Valve, I Know What You Did Last Summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Did you know that game devs actually do look at the Steam Forums?

I say this because in an interview with Takeshi Aramaki he mentions how for FFXV Window Edition he would look at the forum to see what people would like to see added to the game (if only the Nier team did the same...../s)

I thought that was interesting, I know some Indi devs do use the forums but I never really thought that big name studios would also use them in some way.

Samson

Aug 2, 2019
Heraklion
I appreciate that Spiders hasn't taken down the guy who's live-streamed like 15 hours of Greedfall so far. Still not sure what to make of the game yet, but it looks more interesting than a lot of other Sept. releases!

Reactions: MJunioR

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
But if the game treats Rin disrespectfully I dont think it counts for much. A bit like making a PoC the hero but him being the worst stereotypes about PoC.
Rin isn’t trans though. Unless the English release changed something.

Eferis

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Yo, I heard September was a little light on the release, so here comes...
...said no one ever :blobweary:
Oooh nice. Probable day one purchase for me, played the demo a while ago and liked it a lot.

Speaking of September releases, why is Spyro so damn expensive and not even available on humble?! :blobweary:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
« Hey tomorrow I’m in the mood to play a management or strategy game ! »
5 minutes passes
« Why do I have a list of 6 games ? »

Edit. Ffs make it seven, I have to stop thinking about possibilities at that point.

Reactions: lashman and MJunioR

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
For all fo you MC, and Era, I play though Collapse.

Trust me when I say it ain't worth it. Enemies are mega tanky, there are companions whom you need to make sure don't die even if they help you against the tanky enemies AND there are 2 types of enemies; melee enemies are weak to melee weapon, otherwise they take low damage from bullets! The other type are weak to bullets but never bothered to try sword with and honestly didn't feel like I want to considering how tanky enemies are which makes missions a drag.
Doesn't help that the game keeps sending hordes of enemies at you wave after wave. See this is the kind of shit I avoid playing Uncharted for :V

However, I struggle through this for you and so that I can tell my successors; I have played eurojank. Not all of them, not necessasrily the best of them, but I play eurojank.

At least post apoc, xenomorph sewers infested Russia has some picturesque views
In places it does look good, but I agree with basically everything you said. It's not worth it. And that black character in the screen above? Yeah, he is exactly as stereotypical/bordering on racist as you'd expect. So are all the none-white characters for that matter. That might just have been the bad voice acting, but when I can tell it's bad even if it's in a language I don't speak - get the fuck outta with that.

One must really like 3rd person action games to push through this slog. The underground ... "alien" levels are an absolutely brutal slog.

Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
So many games Im looking forward to in september and october. but I have so many other games I really want to play and finish that I have installed before any of the upcoming games.

YourFriendMaynard

The flame is it's own reflection
Dec 21, 2018
What, why in the name of all that's holy is Gunlord EX not on Steam?

Every day that it's not there I lose faith that it'd be there in the future
Oh bullet sponges

The worst gaming traditions behind FPS jumping puzzles
It was originally released in 2008, so that makes sense. It was touted as a Ukranian Gears of War
So there's euro jank and then there's this shit's literally impossible to play for more then 10 minutes at a time before wanting to throw my computer screen out the window?

r3n4ud

Dr. Boom Boom
Oct 17, 2018
Another day, another no-show for River City Girls' Steam page.
Oh shit. I thought I was going crazy because I couldn’t find the store page. Goddamn. Figured it was going to Epic :/

Game releases in a few days, right?

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Is there any reason to get FF VIII Remastered when a fully-modded FF VIII will get the job done just as well and then some?

Last edited:

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
I'm excited to see what Twitch Prime gives away tomorrow. While they're not Steam keys, I did appreciate last months drop w/ Wonderboy, Automachef, and Mable & The Wood.

Reactions: arts&crafts
Status
Not open for further replies.