Community MetaSteam | September 2019 - Valve, I Know What You Did Last Summer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbo

MetaMember
Dec 22, 2018
Toronto
The worst gaming traditions behind FPS jumping puzzles

So there's euro jank and then there's this shit's literally impossible to play for more then 10 minutes at a time before wanting to throw my computer screen out the window?
10 minutes if you're lucky. Once tizoc gets to the glass platforms with locked gates - the'll will know what I mean when he gets there, I hated that section and it took a week of time forcing myself to get through just that. It nearly broke me, this game. Oh and that bike she's sitting on, forget about. you do't get to ride it at all. As cool as it would have been.

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
More Civ VI updates is great news IMO. Sounds like iOS and Switch are getting the expansions soon also which is good news for them.

Reactions: MJunioR

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
In terms of Steam followers, Spyro is really small.

The biggest games for this month are Destiny 2 (80k followers), and three other games (including Morta) with ~30k followers.

Reactions: lashman

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
Bungie is so petty, I really do not understand why the hell is not Forsaken included in Shadowkeep?
Shadowkeep makes the Forsaken content unnecessary, I understand, but I'd still like to play through it without paying 49,99€ for outdated content ffs.

Reactions: xinek

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Bungie is so petty, I really do not understand why the hell is not Forsaken included in Shadowkeep?
Shadowkeep makes the Forsaken content unnecessary, I understand, but I'd still like to play through it without paying 49,99€ for outdated content ffs.
50€? Steam package for Shadowkeep is 35€ :thinking-face:

Kuro

"Oh yeah? Aren't you gonna punish me?"
Dec 22, 2018
50€? Steam package for Shadowkeep is 35€ :thinking-face:
I meant Forsaken, which seems to be on sale right now too but it still costs more than Shadowkeep which will make it outdated in few weeks.

Reactions: Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
I meant Forsaken, which seems to be on sale right now too but it still costs more than Shadowkeep which will make it outdated in few weeks.
Oh sorry, totally mixed things, my bad :cat-heart-blob:

Reactions: Kuro

Deleted member 113

The developers of Children of Morta are something.
They posted 3 kickstarter updates in all of 2018, 2 in 2019 (the last a month ago), and haven't even bothered informing people about the game's launch, how they are getting their rewards, when they are getting their rewards, (...).

It's one of the reasons why I drastically stopped backing crowdfunding campaigns.
During the campaign, backers are awesome. Afterwards, when they already got the money, they couldn't care less.

Backers get things after everyone else (a recent campaign had me wait a week for my Steam key), pay more, promised exclusive content suddenly becomes free to everyone else (when it's made at all; most campaigns I backed never end up releasing the promised exclusive content), and recently, we had those EGS deals that made backers even more of an afterthought (Phoenix Point, Shenmue III, ...).

I don't understand how these developers can post on social media, hang on the Steam forums, and not ever bother posting on Kickstarter that the game launches today.

Firewithin

MetaMember
Dec 19, 2018
was the NNK remaster supposed to be included in the NNK2 season pass? or am i remembering that wrong?

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
was the NNK remaster supposed to be included in the NNK2 season pass? or am i remembering that wrong?
nope, NNK was never confirmed to be included on the SP of NNK2, in fact, NNK remaster was announce way later than the SP.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Have a hell of a time choosing what game to play.
Select Endless Legend.
Launches in windowed mode and crash at the Iceberg Interactive logo.
Put the .exe in windows 7 compatibility and admin.
Crashes immediately.

:disapproval-blob:

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
That regret when you list a normal card for 2€, think that's excessive even though it's the only one on the market, someone with an anime avatar snatches it up a minute later and you realize you could've gotten so much more because apparently anime -> infinite money. :poutblob:

Last edited:

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
I've been using my Platinum Wireless Headset lol. Thankfully Sony had the foresight to include a port for a cable instead of just relying on the wireless dongle (I don't even know if it would work on PC wirelessly). I have a 3.5 meter flat-cord and it works surprisingly well! Big 50mm speakers, durable construction, and work VERY well with Windows Sonic (virtual surround sound).

Of course my backup is and always has been Sony MDR-V6's. I've had the same pair since the 90's lol, they just don't die!

... I guess neither of these would work for you if you need a mic though. :unsure:
Yeah I’d rather have a mic, I don’t really use it much lately as I don’t talk on discord, but you never know, I’d rather have it

Reactions: 「Echo」

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Yoku's Island Express is free via Twitch Prime

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Megaman midweek madness? But they have been on sale for a week already lol

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
ITS SUMMER TIL THE 23rd YOU OP THREAD WRITING NUMBNUT!!!

ARGH.

Late Sept and Oct are cool, Halloween is awesome and I love spooky things.

Second half is shit shit shit. Giants suck. Yankee's will get bounced by the astros.

In gaming news, God of War (2018) is actually pretty good. Shadow of the Tomb Raider bored me to tears. I'm going to give it once last chance before it goes back to the library.

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Huh neat, got selected for the Ghost Recon Breakpoint beta.

I also almost forgot that the Uplay + trial started, so I'll probably try out Wildlands and Far Cry Primal next week.
I’m livid because they dont support Paypal in my country and so far there are no third party keys so... I guess I’ll get it on Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.