Community MetaSteam | September 2020 - An Offer You Definitively Can't Refuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Hard West is a cool game, I am enjoying it quite a bit.

Yeah I quite enjoyed it when I played it, being my first umm XCOM/Turn based unit centric strategy game style game I played in YEARS.
Crash 4 costs 68$ here on both PS4 and Xbox.

Fuck Activision. Will wait 1 year or more for either a cheap console version sale or a PC version.
Much like Bloodborne and God of War (2018), Crash 4 is getting a PC release, but it'd be sometime next YEAR. Switch ver. of Crash 4 will release in 2021 too.

Reason: Typo, Crash 4 on PC and Swtich is in 2021
Last edited:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Much like Bloodborne and God of War (2018), Crash 4 is getting a PC release, but it'd be sometime next week. Switch ver. of Crash 4 will release in 2021 too.
What? Crash is getting a PC release next week? Like BB and GoW?

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
What? Crash is getting a PC release next week? Like BB and GoW?
Looks like this fella right here is quite a good source when it comes to Crash/Spyro and those sort of games from Activision (Motwera said) so yeah, it's pretty safe to assume it's the same situation as Spyro.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Crash 4 costs 68$ here on both PS4 and Xbox.

Fuck Activision. Will wait 1 year or more for either a cheap console version sale or a PC version.
Black Ops Cold War costs as much as half the average income of an Indian town resident. Maybe the only publisher to put price higher than USD$ value.

Fuck 'em.

Reactions: lashman

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I played it a month ago even in tate mode without issues, keep trying!!
No idea how you did it. The game just launch to a black screen on my end, seems like res related, and the only workaround I found is to change res blindly, a little like entering a cheat code.
I was not amused, especially since I remember CC being really good :blobclosecry:

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Just had a weird bug in Mafia where the car didnt render other than the tyres. Was just two dudes sitting floating in mid air surrounded by wheels.

• Toucan
Reactions: Panda Pedinte

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Playing Cyberpunk with Japanese VO might be an interesting choice after all. For my 2nd/3rd run, perhaps, to make things fresh.

For anime games that makes sense as for other games I was wondering why some people do that. Because I would imagine that even in Japan for stuff like Biohazard, and Devil May Cry people in Japan would actually choose the English VA option (especially for Biohazard seeing how for most of its existence it only had English VA even in Japan)

I don't know Japanese and something that I have been curious is how is multicultural stuff handled by VA? It's not perfect but in English you will see people will a lot of different accent and depending on that you can sometimes even tell what their native language is. There are Dialects in Japan and stuff like that from my understanding but I can't really tell the difference. For anime stuff the characters are typically from the same area or something and they just sound like typically anime characters, sometimes you have foreigners in anime and stuff but that's usually weird (especially for older anime series).

But using Japanese VA would be interesting to do at some point.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
I've not played Among Us, but god damn :anguished-face:
Watch some streamers tear themselves and their friendships apart :>
Wife about the Husband on Stream: "He can't be the imposter, I will swear on my marriage. He is the love of my life!"
next round Husband is killed, no-one saw it.
Other streamer asking the Wife: Do you swear on your marriage that you didn't kill him?" silence
The Wife WAS the imposter that round and HAD killed her Husband. :D

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
For Scarlet Nexus if they do a CE I hope that there is a PC CE as well, most likely I will end up having to import it from EU though since I doubt that Bandai will release it in NA.

Also I wish that more devs would follow SEs example with Nier when it comes to the CE, just sell the CE and bundle it with a copy of the game separately. This way in case one copy of the game didn't sell they can just change the SKU and make it another version without having to physically repackage the item.

I can see how this might suck for some (and there is the potential of confusion with resellers and the CE not containing a copy of the game even though it itself is sealed) but over all it's a pretty big "win" for people that want to buy the CE but don't want to double dip.
Reminder Forza 3 is being delisted. I need your help what do I need to buy to get the "full" game? There is the ultimate edition but it's missing stuff and I don't want to double dip on stuff that is already in a DLC pack.

Last edited:

MegaApple

Just another Video Game Enthusiast
Sep 20, 2018
Reminder Forza 3 is being delisted. I need your help what do I need to buy to get the "full" game? There is the ultimate edition but it's missing stuff and I don't want to double dip on stuff that is already in a DLC pack.
FH3 Ultimate (currently) has :
  • Base Game
  • All Stars (new cars)
  • VIP
  • Car Pass (Car bundles up until a certain date)
FH3 Season Pass has :
  • Blizzard Mountain expansion
  • Hot Wheels expansion
Things NOT in FH3 Ultimate or FH3 Season Pass :
  • Porche Car Pack
  • Hoonigan Car Pack
  • Mountain Dew Car Pack
  • Rockstar Energy Car Pack
  • Logitech G Car Pack
I only bought FH3 Ultimate + Season Pass, I don't have the money for rest of the car packs (too expensive in my region)

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Much like Bloodborne and God of War (2018), Crash 4 is getting a PC release, but it'd be sometime next YEAR. Switch ver. of Crash 4 will release in 2021 too.
Excuse me ? Do you have any sources for God of War on PC ?
Is this a joke ? Are you trolling us ? :D

Are you an insider ? Can someone verify you ?

Please. Just asking questions. :)

• Toucan
Reactions: QFNS

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I am super torn about FH3. FOMO is in overdrive, thanks digital world.
If it was just a base game case, it wouldn't be as annoying.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
Is Tizoc an insider ? Should we trust him in regards to Sony's upcoming PC releases ?
I know Queen also claimed it's coming but....You know.

God of War reboot on Steam. What a sight that would be.

• Toucan
Reactions: QFNS

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
FH3 Ultimate (currently) has :
  • Base Game
  • All Stars (new cars)
  • VIP
  • Car Pass (Car bundles up until a certain date)
FH3 Season Pass has :
  • Blizzard Mountain expansion
  • Hot Wheels expansion
Things NOT in FH3 Ultimate or FH3 Season Pass :
  • Porche Car Pack
  • Hoonigan Car Pack
  • Mountain Dew Car Pack
  • Rockstar Energy Car Pack
  • Logitech G Car Pack
I only bought FH3 Ultimate + Season Pass, I don't have the money for rest of the car packs (too expensive in my region)
DeLorean DMC-12 what is the Community Choice Pack? Does the Ultimate edition contain the DeLorean?

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I am super torn about FH3. FOMO is in overdrive, thanks digital world.
If it was just a base game case, it wouldn't be as annoying.
I probably will buy just the expansion set. I have no interest in extra cars, the game already has a ton I dont play with.

Reactions: Li Kao

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
:wd_praise:Moguri Mod:wd_praise:
Excuse me ? Do you have any sources for God of War on PC ?
Is this a joke ? Are you trolling us ? :D

Are you an insider ? Can someone verify you ?

Please. Just asking questions. :)
Nope, not an insider, but I've chatted with some and they're reliable.

Just assume anything from Sony that is being teased, leaked, etc. is releasing by 2021 at the earliest.

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
:wd_praise:Moguri Mod:wd_praise:

Nope, not an insider, but I've chatted with some and they're reliable.

Just assume anything from Sony that is being teased, leaked, etc. is releasing by 2021 at the earliest.
Thanks. Sorry for my, shall we say, aggressively enthusiastic tone.

Hopefully Queen's list will come true, The Last of Us 2 on PC would be amazing.

Hopefully Virtuos are not doing the GoW PC port....

• Toucan
Reactions: prudis and QFNS

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Im enjoying Mafia. Its got some bugs and its dropping below 60 fps now and then but not enough to be a problem. Just looked at some old vids of the original and yeah, its a massive update.

How come the bundle gives me 1,2,3 and 2 classic but not 1 classic ?

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
For people who'll play Genshin Impact apparently their kernel-level anti-cheat remains running once the game closes so you'll have to create a .bat file or run the console command

Code:
sc stop mhyprot2
as admin (at leats until they fix it)

Snakethesniper

Time Traveler
Jan 11, 2019
For people who'll play Genshin Impact apparently their kernel-level anti-cheat remains running once the game closes so you'll have to create a .bat file or run the console command

Code:
sc stop mhyprot2
Is it 100% confirmed everytime? Today I've launched the launcher and I don't have the service running.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
That’s nice then maybe they fixed it, on reddit people were reporting that it was still running after closing the game, I’m dowloading it on my phone so haven’t really checked the pc version

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019

Code:
sc stop mhyprot2
And that delightful thing also prevents it from running on a VM, just in case people wanted to buy it to play it on a cloud platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.