Community MetaSteam | September 2021 - Welcome to Punxsutawney

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
Regarding phones, i have same principle as for CPUs, get high end phone/CPU every 4-5 years. I still have Samsung S9 that i bought like month after release and i will change it next year (main reason is that battery started dying).
That's what I also did this year. I have always been using low-end phones and changed them every 2 years. The problem with low-end phones is that they become obsolete very quickly and what I mean by that is that they simply become slow and unbearable. This year I bit the bullet and bought Samsung S21, mostly because of the excellent HDR10 120Hz display and relatively compact design compared to other phones ( 99% of phones now are bricks). I plan to keep it for around 4 years.

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Think of it like Dark Souls, where you can get invaded while going about a level. You can also play it offline where the AI pretends to invade you.
It's a single player game.
Julianna is an AI that will hunt you during playing the game.
If you are playing offline, Juliana is AI controllered.
Otherwise any other player can invade your playthrough and hunt you as Juliana.

I been palying it offline because I want to get a better feel for the game before needing to worry with a human player hunting me who is very likely gonna be more skille dthen I could ever be XP

You can
I've been adding my own cores from this site and manually updating when needed
single player game with online features
Imagine you play Portal, and another player can randomly hop in your game and control GladOS.
Damn, so i am interested afterall!

When the game was first revealed i thought it was some sort of multiplayer game with NPC's, then became increasingly unsure and confused.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I've had my phone for 4 years, the screen is cracked in the top corner. I don't intend on replacing it until it is utterly fucked. Their new features never appeal to me, I don't care about megapixel cameras.
I could sell my phone as brand new, had protective screen and case since day 1. Not a scratch on it But battery is degraded. .

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
I've had my phone for 4 years, the screen is cracked in the top corner. I don't intend on replacing it until it is utterly fucked. Their new features never appeal to me, I don't care about megapixel cameras.
The highest I go for a phone is 200€, and it will serve me over 5 years. 95% of my use was for novel reading while in public transport or at break in the company. Now with working at home, it is just sitting there looking sad.

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
These games were in the leak.

[Hidden content]

Devil May Cry 5 was on the complete list.

Strive as well, on two sub-lists actually.

Black Mesa as well.

As for Arc System Works, I don't know which one you have in mind. They appear on two sub-lists.

uhh what

what list did you have? i used the ones xpaw (steamdb guy) posted on his twitter

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
i used the ones xpaw (steamdb guy) posted on his twitter
That is the disclaimer for the list which you used:
This is a list of Geforce games that do not have a Steam AppID specified.
This data is completely unrelated to SteamDB and came from geforce.com graphql.
Basically, the list is curated to remove as much of previously known information as possible. Of course, you are missing some entries.

Reactions: Tomasety

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
That is the disclaimer for the list which you used:

Of course, you are missing some entries.
welp, even so, i'd still find it preetty strange that there's nothing persona ports on that one (if the list you have doesnt have them)

i mean, we're talking 7 announcements, and based on the fact that we're getting 1 new "secret" poster of a character, it's likely P6 + remaster/remake of some other persona game, and now we're down to 5 announcements
sprinkle in a bit of mono sodium glutamate of generousy and call one of those 5 an announcement for the p5r anime, but even so, we're down to 4 announcements that can't be merch, i'd be pretty damned if none of those were any ports

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
Sorry, these are the only Persona games.

well how do we not know that My Personal World isn't actually P6 in disguise?
ali kaan bashan is an anagram for hideo koji wait wrong game

edit: but for real, they could just not be there, who knows, i seriously doubt atlus will somehow port several titles to anything BUT the pc after p4g's big success and sega's new focus on steam

• Gib
Reactions: Wok
Release dates from the GeForce leak

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
I might as well post the rest of the release dates. Edit: Obviously, these dates are from the leaks, they are to be taken with a lot of caution.

For 2022, there are too many games to screen-capture them all.

• God of War was supposed to be released in July 2021.
  • February: Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
  • February: Ghost of Tsushima
  • April: Returnal
  • May: Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • May: HELLDIVERS 2
  • September: Horizon Forbidden West
  • October: Ratchet & Clank

Last edited:

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
I used to always go for the Samsung S series phones. But got sick of paying over the odds on my contract.

Last time switched over to the One+ 8 and not really noticed anything too different other than considerably less Samsung apps.

So think I will be sticking with One+ for the time being.
OnePlus bros high five.

I have 8T, previously had 3T and 6T.

Reactions: thekeats1999

tetel

MetaMember
Jan 7, 2020
welp, even so, i'd still find it preetty strange that there's nothing persona ports on that one (if the list you have doesnt have them)

i mean, we're talking 7 announcements, and based on the fact that we're getting 1 new "secret" poster of a character, it's likely P6 + remaster/remake of some other persona game, and now we're down to 5 announcements
sprinkle in a bit of mono sodium glutamate of generousy and call one of those 5 an announcement for the p5r anime, but even so, we're down to 4 announcements that can't be merch, i'd be pretty damned if none of those were any ports
Concerts, stage plays, collabs - there's a lot they can announce that's not merch and I would be surprised if more than 3 announcements are new games/ports.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
I might as well post the rest of the release dates. Edit: Obviously, these dates are from the leaks, they are to be taken with a lot of doubt.

Too many games for 2022.

Lmao. No way in hell this is all speculation on nvidia's part. Even if half of these don't materialize, they just straight up leaked years of announcements. I really hope the part about Forbidden West coming to PC that quickly is true, if only because it shows they're willing to port new releases quickly. No interest in buying a PS5 but I don't want to wait years to play their games.

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
Concerts, stage plays, collabs - there's a lot they can announce that's not merch and I would be surprised if more than 3 announcements are new games/ports.
we also thought merchandise would take spots there, but they didnt take, who can say for certain that concerts and stage plays would be there?

Kal1m3r0

MetaMember
Jan 9, 2021
I'm starting to think that Sony ditched a normal BB porting/remaster for PS5 and PC for a full remake in the likes of Demon's Souls
Release date: TBA post-apocalypse

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
I think you guys are focusing on games that are missing from the leak a bit too much.
There could be any number of reasons a game x isn't there.
im just waiting for persona and smtv to otherwise make my daily life exciting, as my weekly schedule is use 1/3rd of my money to travel back home to live there for 5 days, 300 kilometres away from my study city, to enjoy some time with my family and pets before i otherwise go back to the dull and boring life of living alone in a big room with not enough lights and rules to not hang things on the walls
and there is something under the bed.

• Eyes
Reactions: FeedMeAStrayCat

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I might as well post the rest of the release dates. Edit: Obviously, these dates are from the leaks, they are to be taken with a lot of caution.

For 2022, there are too many games to screen-capture them all.

Well, my theory is that GOW release date wasn't that off but then in June Ragnarok delay happened and I guess Sony wants to do some joined marketing campaign in terms of timing, so, I guess we will see, if Uncharted launches next February we will have something interesting in our hands.

• This!
Reactions: Wok

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Just a reminder today is the last day to get FM7

It's less than $30 for the full game and make sure to claim all of the DLC since there is free DLC.

• This!
Reactions: moemoneyb1

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Man, I wish Steam had a setting to set what monitor a game launches on or something
Yes god please. This has been a recurring issue with me and the MCC which steadfastly refuses to choose which monitor it launches on consistently for me. It loves to just pick at random from what I can see. And then once it has chosen it is difficult to convince to move to the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.