Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasety

MetaEyesMember
Jun 8, 2020
Valheim's Hearth & Home update is live:
Patch 0.202.14 (HEARTH & HOME)
General improvements

• Weapons rebalanced (All weapons have been rebalanced to be more viable as main weapon and also have more unique playstyles)
  • Blocking system overhauled (Current maximum hp now greatly affects your ability to block attacks, stagger bar gui added)
  • Naming tamed creatures
  • Gamepad sensitivity settings
  • Auto-pickup toggle button added
  • Graphics settings (Active point lights & Active point light shadows)
  • Tamed creatures affected by friendly fire setting (i.e you can’t hurt a tamed creature unless you enable friendly fire or use the new Butcher knife item)
  • Various other improvements and bugfixes

Food

• Food rebalance (Most food items now give mainly stamina or mainly health to make food choices more interesting)
  • Food GUI overhauled to work better with the rebalanced food
  • Over 10 new things to eat (Actually 12)

World

• Tamed Lox now have a purpose
  • Slimy locations & creatures added to plains
  • New plantable seeds: Birch, Oak & Onions

Items

• New weapons: Crystal battleaxe, Silver knife
  • New shields: Bone tower shield, Iron buckler
  • Butcher knife (Special weapon for butchering tamed animals)
  • Thunder stone (Sold by trader)
  • Lox accessory

Building

• New Darkwood building pieces like shingle roofs, beams, decorations and more
  • New types of furniture, including but not limited to a mighty stone throne and a steamy viking hot tub
  • Crystal walls
  • New types of stacks to show off your treasure and resources
  • Cauldron improvements: Spice rack, Butcher’s table, Pots and pans
  • Cartography table (For sharing map-data with other players)
  • Oven added (For baking bread and pie)
  • Obliterator added (Items be gone)
  • Iron cooking station (Required to cook some types of meat)
And game goes on sale for the first time reaching 20% off

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Me wonder about what type of devs Valve is sending the Steam Deck to
Not us, sadly :p

I hope our request didn't get pre-filtered out or something like that because we (as in PH3) don't have any games released by us. I did explain the fact that we port some relatively popular games for other parties in the request text, but that doesn't help if it's filtered before anyone reads it.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

I hope our request didn't get pre-filtered out or something like that because we (as in PH3) don't have any games released by us. I did explain the fact that we port some relatively popular games for other parties in the request text, but that doesn't help if it's filtered before anyone reads it.
Hope you get yours because it's because of games like the ones you port that I want a Deck, JRPGs on the go is going to be AMAZING

(on the go in my case means going to my sofa haha)

• Evil
Reactions: QFNS and Tomasety

Digoman

Lurking in the Shadows
Dec 21, 2018
Between my old case with some unremovable drive cages and that space heater called 3080, I was trying to improve temps a little by converting a top (at front) output fan - that I thought was just spiting cold air out - into a front-intake one with a mesh by using parts of another case.

I was kind of happy with my solution, until I saw the the motherboard and GPU temps jump by 5C in the wrong direction.

So I need a good "Computer Case Air Flow Simulator" on Steam :p

Or to try to remember that one class in college about fluid dynamics... but that's probably not going to happen...

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018

I'll support your application. Just tell them Kyougar from Metacouncil says it's okay to send you guys a Steam Deck.

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
Wait a minute... It can't be 10 years since THQ went belly up... So it's 10 years since the company that coopted the name was started?
Nordic Games (based in Vienna) was founded in 2011, out of the ashes of JoWood; with the help of Lars "Embracer Group" Wingefors (dont judge, thats his legit nickname I definitely didnt make up)... they acquired the THQ assets in 2013 (when the original THQ went bust) and changed their name to THQ Nordic in 2016.

I posted an interview with a guy from THQN recently.... -> Community - MetaSteam | September 2021 - Welcome to Punxsutawney

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
THQ were effectively dead in 2011 but limped on for 18 months or so before wrapping it all up. They were a shadow in 2011.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
So that character was already making me raising my eyebrow because of the phrases she says in combat and I just discovered that she was the one to blame for the murdering of some crusades. I found her after she killed a guy, showed no remorse about it, saying it was the will of a spirit that she can't even communicate with, but I should trust her killing my soldiers because she feels that the spirit is the key to restore the lands where the world wound is located. :doubtblob:

Meanwhile my character is following the Azata path and already reinvigorated some places, I even created a floating island.

• Eyes

Taborcarn

Battle Santa
Feb 28, 2019
You called it! It seems my car's transmission just broke, if that's the case it'll be easily 3000€
fucking fucken FUCK:)
Ugh sucks to hear that, I just had to have my entire transmission replaced, my car was in the shop for more than a month. Thankfully it was still under warranty though.

Reactions: Kal1m3r0

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
I think I'll be waiting on reviews for Gamedec before I buy. It looks good, but I've just got a nagging feeling about it that it might not be all that.

• Eyes

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019

Fun little game i just spent an hour or so with. A sort of 'who done it' but you are the one who did do it and you are trying to cover your tracks.

• Eyes

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
I might as well post the rest of the release dates. Edit: Obviously, these dates are from the leaks, they are to be taken with a lot of caution.

For 2022, there are too many games to screen-capture them all.

• God of War was supposed to be released in July 2021.
  • February: Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
  • February: Ghost of Tsushima
  • April: Returnal
  • May: Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  • May: HELLDIVERS 2
  • September: Horizon Forbidden West
  • October: Ratchet & Clank

why would nvidia have such advance knowledge of all this though?

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
This is weird way to compare battery

So stupid. I doubt it accounts for the fact that some games will push the device harder than others, thus having differing impacts on battery life.

Surprised they didn't put a few EGS exclusives in there at 0% just so they could make mention of their financiers.

• Evil

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! An anonymous user is giving away 2 game(s).

This giveaway is a raffle and will be closed after Sep 17, 2021 at 7:24 PM. A winner is chosen randomly with the key delivered via a PM.

Should be ROW.

The raffle has ended.

The following games are being given away:

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
why would nvidia have such advance knowledge of all this though?
some speculation could be that geforce now was making it's way onto steam, and steam then had all of those games or something

idk, i'm just feeling down because i've been waiting for the persona announcement this month, expecting it to come at any second, and like a boy on christmas who got good grades, cleaned his room, took care of the evidence and brushed his teeth two times everyday only to find out that his parents' economcial situation somehow made him get a post it note saying "you'll get amazing gifts after your mommy gets extra pay for working on new year's eve", i'm tired of waiting

• Evil
Reactions: Tomasety and Wok
Status
Not open for further replies.