Community MetaSteam September 2022 | You were expecting Kingdom Hearts, but it’s me Dio(field)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintaro

MetaMember
Feb 20, 2021
Malaysia

Reading the article, their main worry is not graphics, and it's more about the support of multiple platforms.
Personally I would hope they will keep the Dragon Engine as I think if handled well, in house engines are great and unique and able to be tweaked to their specific games need. Don't really like the idea of everything using Unreal in the future too

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Hmmmmmh, No No Kuni remaster is on game pass, so do I pause like a dragon again and switch game haha!

im on chapter 7, how long is the game?
15 chapters.

Or you can just buy them both and play them at your own pace. :)

Gotta say, I envy people like you who can handle the time pressure with sub services like game pass.

Imagine if Persona games actually are on the service for 3 months lol.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Can you choose which music plays during a MH Rise hunt ? Because they had jazz in the TGS stream :shlooter:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
15 chapters.

Or you can just buy them both and play them at your own pace. :)

Gotta say, I envy people like you who can handle the time pressure with sub services like game pass.

Imagine if Persona games actually are on the service for 3 months lol.
I own both already, but can’t play Ni No Kuni on steam. Also I have game pass until next year so I don’t really have stress that much. Only stress would be to finish before Persona 5 comes, I will drop any game for that.

• Eyes

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
The RPG cup runneth over on PC this year.

• Elden Ring
  • Trails from Zero
  • Persona 5 Royal
  • FF7 Remake
  • Tactics Ogre remaster
  • Judgement 1&2
  • Front Mission remaster or whatever this is
Probably a bunch more I forgot too. Truly too many games.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
The RPG cup runneth over on PC this year.

• Elden Ring
  • Trails from Zero
  • Persona 5 Royal
  • FF7 Remake
  • Tactics Ogre remaster
  • Judgement 1&2
  • Front Mission remaster or whatever this is
Probably a bunch more I forgot too. Truly too many games.
Maybe not the best of the bunch but if you include SRPG, might as well list Triangle Strategy and Diofield Chronicles.

• This!
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Jeez FF7 Remake 'discounted', sorta feel like playing MH Rise on the Deck. And Diofield, Kena and Moonbreaker on the horizon. Something will have to give.
...AND IT'S ONLY FOR SEPTEMBER.

• Eyes

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
So £45 for Uncharted. A bit too rich for my blood really, especially as I am only really interested in Lost Legacy of the two games. Will wait for a 50% off sale (or until they get around to releasing the first three as well).

Interested in the One Piece game, still have a soft spot for the Manga and need to catch up on that (took a break at the beginning of the Dressarosa ark so about 6 years ago).

Outside of that there has been plenty of cool looking games announced during the beginning of TGS as well.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Why have consoles when everyone* is feeding you on PC anyways.

*except Nintendo and want to play Kingdom Hearts

• This!
Reactions: Kyougar

C-Dub

Makoto Niijima Fan Club President
Dec 23, 2018
I'm 99% set on selling my PS5.

I am wavering on my Switch OLED, but there are still a few games I want to play on it and emulation for the system isn't good enough yet.

I'd sell my Series S if I thought I'd get something for it, but it's probably got more value as my Lost Odyssey machine until 360 emulation catches up with that.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
I don't really sell my consoles. Only did it with my Xbox One because I never used it (but later bought an One X for BC and some game pass stuff which I don't care for any longer) and the launch PS4 (bought the Pro version).

However, my One X is only used for BC and when game pass PC fucks up, but I still rarely ever use it.

In terms of console usage, it's pretty much 85% Switch, 12% PS5, 3% XboneX
In terms of overall usage it's PC 95%, 5% on consoles.

I can say that online being behind a paywall on everyone is part of why I barely use my consoles.

Big respect to the consoles companies for being able to fuck console people with bullshit monthly with minimal resistance.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Cacher

Lashley

Please disperse! Nothing to see here!

I am wavering on my Switch OLED, but there are still a few games I want to play on it and emulation for the system isn't good enough yet.

I'd sell my Series S if I thought I'd get something for it, but it's probably got more value as my Lost Odyssey machine until 360 emulation catches up with that.
Same, any game that doesn't come to Steam can fuck off and not get my money

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021

I'm on similar boat, at this point I don't see a reason to mantain my consoles. I'm not sure to sell all three of them or just keep one, and in case of keep one, which one XDD (PS5|SeriesX|Switch). It's been a lot of months since I nearly didn't played on consoles and all my gaming sessions have been on PC (and now mostly on Deck). And all games soon or later are getting Steam release. I'm a sea of doubts right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.