Community MetaSteam September 2022 | You were expecting Kingdom Hearts, but it’s me Dio(field)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Okay, despite the global low budget looking of Square new games, I'm beginning to believe the hype. I hated Octopath but the demo of Diofield is... pretty good.
Unsure about the balance down the line
The UI is not ideal on PC (I hate that Space is not simply pause)
I don't know a thing about anti-aliasing but no option got rid of the weird shimmering on some object/character (can you explain Durante ?)
Fucking variation on the 3 stars system, the bane of the 2010's, I don't know if there is a way to replay missions
Stats are cool fam, but explaining what they do would be nice

But sure, I'm game. It's solid enough, shows promises enough. If it had released and I had bought it I would still be playing, good sign.

Satori

Apr 5, 2022
Sweden

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
FF7 Remake 56
Diofield 60
...September ded

Have to think it through, I could still be tempted by Kena for example. Why do I have to want to play Square games when they are one of the most greedy publishers on the market.

Can I safely play Death Stranding vanilla on the Deck or would the DC perform better ?

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Honestly, this week is better than totally-not-E3 in June. TGS had been dreadful for years but somehow things turn around this year. So many amazing announcements.
This. It's pretty incredible. TGS has been shit for years, to the point I usually barely register it happening. Today I watched part of a Stream on Ryza 3 while I haven't even played 1. Shit is addicting.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Wo Long looks pretty much like Nioh 3.
It also look stupidly hard.
Lu Bu :so-good-blob::so-good-blob::so-good-blob:

Kinda tempted to buy Nioh 2, but also very scared. I loved Nioh 1 combat, it was perfect, but fuuu...

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
there are three things guaranteed in life:
  1. death
  2. taxes
  3. konami disappointing absolutely everyone
the konami presentation was fairly hyped due to dusk golem saying mgs, as well as screenshots that apparently displayed silent hills in action, alongside some silent hill remake; you'd imagine a guy who sent a picture of fucking Odin in the unreleased god of war to be right, but whoopsie doo, it looks like he wasn't right, and the axiom of "Konami will always disappoint people" has not been disproven yet again

it's not even an inductive conclusion based on their numerous disappointments before, but rather a deductive conclusion, as there is no other possible and imaginable world where they will actually manage to please their fandom, you will have an easier time imagining a new colour compared to a world where konami listens to their fandom who are literally screeching "METAL GEAR METAL GEAR SILENT HILLS SILETN HILLS HAAAAAAAAAA", me included

but on the bright side, the 5 people who remember suikoden after its latest releases for the PSP and konami's favourite console, the Pachislot Machine, will finally see the cult classics of Konami, and finally realize how crappy the company has turned over the years, much like a dictator of a wartorn country saying the country's great as he shows some tourist photographs from 50 years ago

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Genshin 3.1 one day after Trails from Zero :sweaty-blob:

3.1 trailer:

They've also teased a new permanent card game for 3.3 (should be beginning of December).

Al cards obtainable in-game, can be played against NPCs or other players (no rewards for PvP though, thankfully).
If this ends up being good, I'm in danger :sweaty-blob:

Last edited:

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Who cares about that game. We need the remake of the GOAT
Final Fantasy 8
Tbh, at this point I'd rather have a proper remaster of the original FFVII like FFVIII got. You can probably get decent results with mods but having a modernized, more polished version would be nice. FFVIIR is nice and all but I'd like the original version to be preserved in a better state like VIII and IX.

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
Tbh, at this point I'd rather have a proper remaster of the original FFVII like FFVIII got. You can probably get decent results with mods but having a modernized, more polished version would be nice. FFVIIR is nice and all but I'd like the original version to be preserved in a better state like VIII and IX.
I wish FF7 Ever Crisis was being developed as a proper consoles and PC game, instead of a mobile gacha thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.