Community MetaSteam September 2022 | You were expecting Kingdom Hearts, but it’s me Dio(field)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Godammn, I can’t anymore. I retried Axiom Verge but this is so fucking boring. And I just realised I’m a little after mid game and may have missed important items to understand the lore.
But I just can’t. You are boring me to tears, game.

Satori

Apr 5, 2022
Sweden
What would be the best way to change password on ones all sites? There are like hundreds of sites where I have like a password since dialup days.
You would have to go and change them manually on every site
I recommend Bitwarden to make password managing easier for you going forward though.
Its open source and has mobile apps and browser extension and desktop app.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
You would have to go and change them manually on every site
I recommend Bitwarden to make password managing easier for you going forward though.
Its open source and has mobile apps and browser extension and desktop app.
Yeah I’m fully into bitwarden. At least I can use it to generate passwords and then manually change. But wow that’s a lot, think I will first see which sites I actually care about

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
By the way since there is a "summer heat" this Labor Day weekend, I'm going to go watch Jaws 3D in theaters.

It's funny how seats seem to be backed right now at the 12:30PM showing and I'm guessing because tickets are $3 for today only.

By the way the Steam Deck is dangerous, you can easily play 6+ hours of VNs the on that thing and loose track of time. I didn't go to sleep until 6AM today because of it. I pretty much went 24 hours without sleeping (I didn't take some naps throughout the day though, otherwise I would have passed out

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Wow, hooked on Ender Lillies. Now there is a metroidvania (debatable) that doesn't waste your fucking time. Double jump maybe 10 minutes in and teleport right after.
Graphics are good, music is good, and you could do worse than ripping off Demon's Soul story, not original but hey.

Just worried about the difficulty as yeah, it's also punishing.

I swear, more than half way through Axiom Verge I was still miserably crawling through every fucking screen.
Ender Lillies : Teleport, fam ? Ok.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
I'm having a great time with Soul Hackers 2. I'm at the midgame and am getting to dungeons that require a tiny bit of cognition to finish. It's nothing as complex as Strange Journey or Persona Q, but it's nice and better than those barren hub worlds in SMT V. Ringo may very well wind up being my favorite protagonist in an Atlus game (not that there is much competition since most of the protagonists are silent).

Also:

This is pretty surprising. I thought the Steam version of MW2 would launch Bnet.

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Wow, hooked on Ender Lillies. Now there is a metroidvania (debatable) that doesn't waste your fucking time. Double jump maybe 10 minutes in and teleport right after.
Graphics are good, music is good, and you could do worse than ripping off Demon's Soul story, not original but hey.

Just worried about the difficulty as yeah, it's also punishing.

I swear, more than half way through Axiom Verge I was still miserably crawling through every fucking screen.
Ender Lillies : Teleport, fam ? Ok.
Yeah, Ender Lilies is awesome.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
I bought a new TV and since it has android I tried the Steam Link for a bit and I'm surprised how easy it was to set up. From the little time I spent testing I did not notice significant input lag, I guess having the PC, router and TV in the same room helped mitigating it. I still need to test more to see how it performs on longer sessions.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Had some Thai food tonight and it came with a fortune cookie that gave me a fortune that lives up to my username

Insert :crying_and_laughing_toucan:
I just got an idea to open a small business! Let's sell "Not so fortunate Cookies!"
They need to taste really good though! Because lord knows the quips inside won't be bringing folks back. :fingergunsblob:

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
HELP! Twitter shows me a red dot and that I have a notification, but I don follow anyone, and don't have any DM's (don't even know how to get to DM's) and it doesn't go away :(

spindoctor

MetaMember
Jun 9, 2019
HELP! Twitter shows me a red dot and that I have a notification, but I don follow anyone, and don't have any DM's (don't even know how to get to DM's) and it doesn't go away :(
Maybe a new post in a community you're in?

Satori

Apr 5, 2022
Sweden
I follow nothing, am not followed have no DM's. It's just a dummy account because you couldn't look at tweets without an account anymore.
Did you check the DM requests.
If you login to twitter app without 2fa on it will notify you and you need to go click it i think.
you probably just need to clear the cache cause it seems like a bug.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Well tactile switch on my LB button on Xbox One Elite Gamepad died. It is not hard thing to replace it but it is pain in the ass to actually find suitable replacement part without waiting like a month for delivery from China. Oh well i will just stream games i play on PC (Spider-Man) to my Deck XD

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Did you check the DM requests.
If you login to twitter app without 2fa on it will notify you and you need to go click it i think.
you probably just need to clear the cache cause it seems like a bug.
twitter app? I only use it on PC

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
twitter app? I only use it on PC
Probably you have your feedback curated by Twitter system, so you get notifications but twitter considered who or what notificated you was a bot then you cannot view the source of that notification.
https://twitter.com/settings/direct_messages (Have you Filter Low-Quality Direct Messages enabled?) if so, as I said you get the push notification but you cannot view the source of that notification.
That said twitter curation works like shit, I recommend you unfilter and enable everything, if not you can miss something you really want to read.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Probably you have your feedback curated by Twitter system, so you get notifications but twitter considered who or what notificated you was a bot then you cannot view the source of that notification.
https://twitter.com/settings/direct_messages (Have you Filter Low-Quality Direct Messages enabled?) if so, as I said you get the push notification but you cannot view the source of that notification,
nothing happens when I changethe settings there, there is still a (1) in the taskbar and a red dot on the tab, eh whatever

Censored

I didn't delete that post!. Get my post back!.
Oct 8, 2021
nothing happens when I changethe settings there, there is still a (1) in the taskbar and a red dot on the tab, eh whatever
This will work from now on, past notifications are still filtered.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Ok, Hitman 1 finished. Went blind with the obvious story missions for each location. Now to do the others, but not sure I want to display the missions (too easy) or look for them (sometime boring).
I could try blind but with different starting locations, maybe some stories are evident if you start elsewhere.

Or maybe I should immediately follow with Hitman 2 ? Hmm...

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Continue my exploration in videogame console repair. I left my two SFC for now and got two junk PS2 for good prices. There are labels on them saying that they are faulty and can't read discs. No sign of previous repair as the safety seals are still on there.

So I got back home and test them... Both ran and read discs just fine.

Scummy bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.