Community MetaSteam September 2022 | You were expecting Kingdom Hearts, but it’s me Dio(field)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Enjoyed my time with Soul Hackers 2 a lot over the weekend. I certainly took my time with it. :flare_lmao: More impressions later in the OT.

I don't even hate the one way dungeon, or warp tiles dungeon, although the one in SH2 is pretty easy. I don't even need to break out the grid papers.

Not only that, but I certainly didn't expect to like Saizo so much. If you told me 3 months ago that a man with shark teeth was going to be one of my favourite Megaten characters, I wouldn't believe you.

I also tried my hand with BepinEx/IL2CPP modding to see if I can hide the controller UI prompt during cutscenes. That is a whole new rabbit hole. :flare_woozy:

Avern

MetaMember
May 14, 2020
I'm only on the first level, but Gloomwood is already wowing me. It's sprawling and interconnected like the best Thief levels, but with a bunch of smartly placed shortcuts that weave you back to the phonograph save point like it's a Dark Souls level. And every time you're on the coast-facing side of the building, a lighthouse constantly threatens to expose your hiding location as it spins. I wonder if the game will be able to keep this up, because it's one hell of a first impression.

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
Easy day one buy for Gloomwood. I currently have too many games to finish to dig into it immediately, but I'm a huge Thief fan and I loved the demo when I played it a while back, so I wanna throw some money at them right away.
Ugh, I don't need a new game AT ALL. I never played Thief, but people really seem to love it. But this looks so good. And spooky for Halloween season. And I love New Blood and want to support them. The way seems clear.

jads653

MetaMember
Oct 18, 2021
Utrecht, Netherlands
If you managed to buy LoK SR1 you may be interested in this...

That is for the Dreamcast version though.

And it is freaking awesome. Really well done texture pack. The Dreamcast version is the superior version of SR anyways.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
I understand the appeal and until a few years ago I enjoyed them a lot but right now there's no single word that puts me off of a game like "roguelike/like".
It might have even surpassed "anime" in my personal disgusting words ranking, which is quite a stunning feat.

Satori

Apr 5, 2022
Sweden
I understand the appeal and until a few years ago I enjoyed them a lot but right now there's no single word that puts me off of a game like "roguelike/like".
It might have even surpassed "anime" in my personal disgusting words ranking, which is quite a stunning feat.
I do love me a good roguelite.. it absolutly grinds my gears how so many developers call their roguelite a roguelike or even mix and match the words on the store page

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Yeah roguelike/lite/whatever is an immediate nope for me

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Oh it's today that CDProjekt should talk about the Cyberpunk anime and what's coming for the game.
Fingers crossed for some meaty dlc.

-

On another note, oh god not the dreaded timezones again. What time is 9 PT in France (GMT+2, I... think) ?

Last edited:

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I don't expect too much from CP2077 1.6 patch and news.

And i finally did it, i finally ordered 3D printer XD Yes i know that world is in sh*tty shape and that upcoming months will be tough but i had enough money saved to finally get something nice for myself that i wanted and not to just keep buying what i need. Sometimes person needs to get something for itself.

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
I don't expect too much from CP2077 1.6 patch and news.
I just hope for more bugfixes, because even now there are tons of bugs, albeit all of them are minor, mostly visual bugs. Also, official support for FSR 2.0 would be great.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
Anyone else got a Humble Choice this morning despite they not having announced the new one?

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety
Status
Not open for further replies.