Community Pet Paradise - Post Everything about your pets!

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
what is that even? :p
A groundhog with a mouthful of straw. It surprised Tiny and Splotch quite a bit, they were sleeping on top at the time. :LOL:

I see absolutely 0 pictures. What host? If imgur that is most likely why..dunno why.
Discord. That's where I upload all of my pet pics since it makes it easy to share them with a friend of mine as well. I can try uploading them elsewhere if it continues to be a problem or other folks can't see them either.

Taborcarn

Battle Santa
Feb 28, 2019
I’ve been in my house 8 years now and every summer we have a family of groundhogs that sneaks their way into the yard under the fence just to hang out. Just this year there appears to be an albino one with them. Normally they are a muddy brown/gray color but this one is bright white. I’ll see if I’m able to get a picture of it one day.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Had a big lump on the inside of the leg hidden in the black fur. Looks like she'll be fine, might need to monitor it but they got it all.
So happy to hear that it was caught in time and that she'll be okay.

She's a very adorable pup! :cat-heart-blob:

Dot when she's not hiding under my bed all day:
Yay! Good to see Dot getting around a little more.

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Even in the picture it looks like he's ready to start running and playing. Seems like one awesome pup! :)
He seems to follow my parents routine, so he sleeps when everyone is sleeping there and has a high energy to burn for the whole day.

You can spend hours playing with him and he will still play more.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Cookies

She was so hungry she finished her bowl and then stole Nilla's. It's always great watching her take a food bowl. She doesn't muscle her way in.. no, she reaches a paw in and pulls it towards herself. :LOL:

So happy to have her back. :cat-heart-blob:

And side note.. I really have to clean off the porch whenever the weather cooperates. I've gotten a bit lazy lately with old rugs in this case where it's, "Oh I'll just throw it out there for today and take care of it tomorrow." Flash forward a couple months and they're still there.

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
Took a while, but Rona has decided she's very into boxes
Ha! Very adorable! :cat-heart-blob:

all cats are, lol :p
Yep, my three are the same and it seems like it's always boxes they barely fit into like the pic of Rona and the two you posted.

You are all making me want to have a cat in the future. :)

So far, I've been a dog-only guy.
Cats are pretty great! You have to be a little more patient with them at times but they can be extremely loving.

And honestly I've been somewhat jealous of all of the dog pictures.. still a little soon for me to get another dog but I plan to sometime in the near future.

Minerva

Cat Loaf Enthusiast
Apr 17, 2019
Omg Cookies has the prettiest coloring!! I adore her little half white socks she has :cat-heart-blob:

Rona looks so comfy! Beware, now that she's a box girl, no box will ever be safe again :tightly-closed-eyes:

I wish I had as much energy as Finnegan has in those two pictures :D What a cutie!

BUN! Adorable!

Here is Cass doing her best burnt loaf impression:

My cats have a fetish over the brown paper that comes in some of the larger Amazon boxes. My apartment looks like a wreck because it's scattered all over it, but it makes the cats happy so it's worth lol

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019
I haven't seen that white groundhog around again yet, but here's a rabbit from my yard.
"Hello, bunny! This is bunny, nice to meet you."

Got so many of these little critters running around and much like the groundhogs Poog loves to chase the rabbits too.

And hopefully that white groundhog shows up. It would be great to see. The ones around here have all been pretty common outside of one that was huge compared to the rest.

Omg Cookies has the prettiest coloring!! I adore her little half white socks she has :cat-heart-blob:

My cats have a fetish over the brown paper that comes in some of the larger Amazon boxes. My apartment looks like a wreck because it's scattered all over it, but it makes the cats happy so it's worth lol
Cookies is one of my favorites of the farm cats. I love them all but she's always been an incredibly friendly kitty and one of the most unique. She's one I would really like to find a family for.

Your two are adorable as always! :cat-heart-blob:

I can definitely relate when it comes to weird things cats like. That toy that Wally was playing with was a plastic ring from a gallon jug tied to an old shoestring. Spend all this money on toys and they always prefer the simple things. :LOL:

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
completely indistinguishable!

omg, that's so cute! :cat-heart-blob:

looks very comfy too :)

"Hello, bunny! This is bunny, nice to meet you."
so ... many ... bunnies!!! 🐇 🐇 🐇

Minerva

Cat Loaf Enthusiast
Apr 17, 2019
blindrhythm - Thank you!! Ain't that the truth though about the cat toys, lol. I buy them new stuff all the time, and they'll play with it for a few minutes and go back to their piece of random cardboard to bat around with. Wally's toy sounds amazing though, I might have to replicate that sometime :tightly-closed-eyes:

lashman - Hey where'd you get that very accurate picture of Cass :ROFLMAO:

Omg pupper is so gentle taking that biscuit!! What a doll :wd_heart:

PossiblyPudding

Apr 17, 2019

We finally had a nice day where it was possible to open most of the windows. Let's just say that Wally was very surprised by all of the birds chirping. :ROFLMAO:

And I'm sorry I didn't get back in here sooner to comment on all the cute doggo stories. You all have some really amazing pups! :cat-heart-blob: