News Sports, Anyone?

NeuralProxy

years to burn
Nov 12, 2018
Italy
The Giants apparently discovered 2019 football and they're mesmerized by this weird thing. Jokes aside, it looks like there's finally hope for the team.

The Browns look pretty clueless out there.

I won't comment on the hawks game, just know that I spent the entire game like my avatar. The whole game can be summarized by Chris Carson slipping over and over due to bad shoes for the rain. In Seattle. Amateur hour - the football game. Awful.

Reactions: Jkm23

Jkm23

A Gamer posting from the brig
Jul 12, 2019
The Giants apparently discovered 2019 football and they're mesmerized by this weird thing. Jokes aside, it looks like there's finally hope for the team.

The Browns look pretty clueless out there.

I won't comment on the hawks game, just know that I spent the entire game like my avatar. The whole game can be summarized by Chris Carson slipping over and over due to bad shoes for the rain. In Seattle. Amateur hour - the football game. Awful.
Jets pathetic but not because of their hapless players, their coaching was awful.

Giants, good first start for Jones, everyone can be encouraged but we need to remain calm. He will have a 4 interception day and blow games as well as win them. Development is two steps forward one step back.

OP
Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
Jets pathetic but not because of their hapless players, their coaching was awful.

Giants, good first start for Jones, everyone can be encouraged but we need to remain calm. He will have a 4 interception day and blow games as well as win them. Development is two steps forward one step back.
Giants got away with one. Bucs blew that.

Reactions: Jkm23

Jkm23

A Gamer posting from the brig
Jul 12, 2019
Giants got away with one. Bucs blew that.
Honestly, the win was just a bonus. Its a trash year. I've seen the movie of a manning lead giants go 0-4 a lot in the past six years. Team wasn't flat, team wasn't boring and we're finally doing the logical thing and playing for tomorrow rather than a today where fourth in our division.

OP
Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
Are you a Lions fan forreal?

I have to admit, they are hella loyal. I didn't understand the fandom of teams that are mediocre until I started going to the games (always to see the visiting team OFC. My team is SF, and I went in 2006 to see Frank Gore score like a 50+ yard TD run).

Lions were beasts in the 50's. Then integration + AFL merger happened, and welp....

deftones r cool

I̷n̴t̵o̸ ̷t̷h̵e̶ ̵v̵o̵i̸d̵
Apr 19, 2019
Are you a Lions fan forreal?

I have to admit, they are hella loyal. I didn't understand the fandom of teams that are mediocre until I started going to the games (always to see the visiting team OFC. My team is SF, and I went in 2006 to see Frank Gore score like a 50+ yard TD run).

Lions were beasts in the 50's. Then integration + AFL merger happened, and welp....
Passively, I'm like 90% hockey 10% other sports... and that's probably because I'm a Detroit native. I'll never leave.

I grew up in the Barry Sanders era so Lions fans had something to get excited about back then.

Honestly, I think it'd be weirder to prefer a team which wasn't from my hometown.
I'll never forget seeing shit like this as a kid though either

Reactions: Phoenix RISING
OP
Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
Passively, I'm like 90% hockey 10% other sports... and that's probably because I'm a Detroit native. I'll never leave.

I grew up in the Barry Sanders era so Lions fans had something to get excited about back then.

Honestly, I think it'd be weirder to prefer a team which wasn't from my hometown.
I'll never forget seeing shit like this as a kid though either

I'm not a Michigan native, but I was here for the "Defeated" season. Worse than the 0-14 Bucs.

Then the Browns outdid you so you don't thave to be alone.

Reactions: deftones r cool
OP
Phoenix RISING

Phoenix RISING

A phoenix always RISES!
Apr 23, 2019
Ann Arbor, MI
www.geeksundergrace.com
oh wow, didn't even realize you resided in AA, Phoenix RISING
Ypsilanti specifically, but A2 as they call it around here is down the street. I pay enough in property taxes for it to still count, lol.

But to non-Michiganders who can't properly pronounce Ypsi, let alone know where it is, I just say I live near A2 to keep things simple.

I love it, especially compared to the misery that is (East) Lansing. And civilization in Detroit is just a 45 minute drive. The perfect mix for a Southerner like me who prefers almost-rural suburbia with access to the urban.

Reactions: deftones r cool

NeuralProxy

years to burn
Nov 12, 2018
Italy
haha oh fuck couldn't catch it live but I just watched the game (didn't know the score). That was so damn close. 4-1! Let's go!

Also, Thompson GOAT!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NarohDethan