News Sports, Anyone?

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
this season really isn't gonna last long.
As much as I like American Football, I hope the season doesn't last, just as a lesson learned. They should've never started the season without huge precautionary precedents. Bubble, NO FUCKING FANS, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: warp_

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
yeah i feel the same way. nfl is life :raiders: but going in with zero real covid plans was a foolish move

Reactions: dummmyy

warp_

タコベルが大好き
Apr 18, 2019
warp_ That was one of the most infuriating losses
heated isn't even the word for how i felt watching it...check passes galore, no one could hold on to the damn ball, zero defense, endless penalties including one that cost us a touchdown fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Sad
Reactions: dummmyy

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
cost us a touchdown
That fucking illegal formation!!!! MANNNNN I couldn't believe it. Everything was going well offensively, but man, defense just checked out yesterday. At least we got MNF tonight. I like Mahomes, so that'll be nice. Gonna order some wings and cry about Raiders losing while watching MNF.

Reactions: warp_

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
Raiders march on again! Win next week and they make the Grand Final (Superbowl). Beat the team this week that they lost to in last years grand final mostly due to dodgy refereeing.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Seahawks did it or Vikings choked?
Can't really fault the vikings for going for it since they've been running the ball really well the whole game.

Gotta go for the throat there. Besides if you can't pick up a couple of yards you got no business winning on the road like that.

Also Wilson has been so good he probably would have beaten you regardless in OT even if you kicked that FG.

Reactions: NarohDethan