News Sports, Anyone?

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
I'm going to watch the F1 race later tomorrow. It's at like 6am local time for me and I'm not that dedicated. I'll DVR it and watch tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: NarohDethan

lazerfox

Alpine Flower Boy
Dec 31, 2018
Switzerland
Last week's race was a awesome start to kick the season off. I will definitely watch the race.

I've been finally playing some F1 2019 which I got in a humble monthly earlier this year.
It's funny how Ferrari is so good in the game but they're somewhat struggling so far.

EdwardTivrusky

See You Hyper-Toxic Computer Cowboy
Dec 8, 2018
Ferrari messed up their simulations and went down the wrong road design-wise. They'll be working like crazy to get their cars competitive for a few races time.

I'm more into the MotoGP but i've been slacking and barely keeping up with the news. Looks like there's a fair bit of movement in the teams and the Aliens are facing pressure from the Next Generation. lol.

Obligatory Super Sic 58

Reactions: QFNS

Trisolarian

MetaMember
Jul 12, 2019
So Myles Garrett got paid.

Ok, good news if you're a Browns fan. Team was a total mess last year so.... best of luck.

As to whether he 'deserves' the money? Of course he does. The suspension he got was never meant to be career ending, nor should it have been. It can be debated if he was justified due his plausible claim that Rudolf said some racist shit to him or if you think its never justified on the field.

Trisolarian

MetaMember
Jul 12, 2019
At least 10 Miami Marlins players test Postive. Played a game on Sunday with knowledge of three positive tests. Game between Phillies and Yankees tonight cancelled. Meeting scheduled with all 30 owners today at 12:30PM est.

I don't expect the season to be cancelled but whew lads, what a wake up to call to any league attempting a non bubble season this year.

Reactions: Pommes and dummmyy

Trisolarian

MetaMember
Jul 12, 2019
2 Cardinals (MLB Cardinals in St Louis MO) has tested positive.

Brewers vs Cards cancelled, team will likely shelter in place and now all eyes turn to the possibility of ANOTHER widescale team outbreak in the coming days.

It is possible to continue the season with the extended rosters that every team has while the affected players recover. But, its the age old question, if you keep replacing the wooden parts of a boat piece by piece over time, at what point does it stop being the same boat? At what point are the Cardinals/Marlins no longer the team the fans were promised on opening day?

• Sad
Reactions: Pommes

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
It's a fucking joke they are even playing at all. Baseball was and is insane for trying to have a season during this. Its going to end with every team getting half their roster Corona'd if they don't end it now.