Community The Comics & Manga Thread - From Cape books, to Shonens, to Webcomics, to Shoujos, to Alternative, to Manhwas & more!

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
As per #Senpai 's request, I opened up this thread to discuss comic books and manga series.
While there IS a Book reading thread, I feel that one is best left to traditional books, and having any manga or comic talk in here.

I personally may even start going more into reading comics starting this year over gaming (though I will aim for 52 each year!), so I'll be posting some recommendations from time to time!

If anyone wants to provide a banner, feel free to do so, as I gave up trying to find a suitable one :V

To kick things off, I find it important to understand that today it is far far FAR easier to get into comics and mangas thanks to 3 things
1- Digital Distribution
2- Phones, Tablets and iPads
3- Collected editions of series make it easier to read through a series in a (preferred) chronological order

I'd say just about ANY tablet or iPad is great for reading comics. I've got both an iPad pro and a Galaxy Tab E and both are fine for reading comics and mangas digitally (Andoird tablets get the benefit of bigger 'Hard disk space and some websites offer drm-free downloads so you can have them on your device if you don't want to use bandwidth).
Find yourself a suitable device (screen protect it), and sit back and enjoy reading through some great series of the past 60+ years!

Comixology.com is a great source of getting comics, and even has various manga series. Sadly it is region locked so some series won't appear in all regions =_= Non the less, it still offers hundreds of classic and wonderful series to look into.
There are also Viz media, Crunchyroll & Humblebundle who offer manga series and comics as well.

Webcomics have also started selling collected editions, which is a boon for me since I don't want to waste my phone bandwidth on 300+ pages of images :V
Here're some noteworthy webcomics I've come across over the years
Kill 6 billion demons
Unsounded
Cucumber Quest
Ava's demon
Scurry
The Abominable Charles Christopher
Lackadaisy Cats
Gunnerkrigg Court (Yes this series is STILL ongoing 5+ years later woof)
Spinnerrette
JL8

If collected editions aren't sold on their website proper, then you can just google them :X

On my end I've lately been reading Usagi Yojimbo

Usagi Yojimbo is a comic series that debuted in 1984, starting the titular character & created by Stan Sakai.
Stan once drew a rabbit and had its ears tied up like a samurai's topknot and from there he would go on to create the adventures of Usagi Miyamoto, a wandering ronin in a cartoony fudeul japan inhabited by anthropomorphic animals (with a scant few human looking characters).
The series in general isn't by any means grand and many of the stories are actually quite simple. However, Stan's writing and art just manages to pull you in and keep you entertained throughout.
If anything the series falls under Young Adult as there is A LOT of death going, from random thugs assault Usagi to the myraid of other characters dying in a battle or skirmish.
Usagi's been around for 35 years and Stan has received many awards over the years for his work thanfully.
If you want something simple to get into and read, Usagi Yojimbo is as good as any series to go with.

It should be noted that the series was picked up by Dark Horse during the 90s, before that the series was published through Fantagraphics IIRC. Usagi's journey begins in the TPB Ronin or in the Usagi Yojimo Special Edition Omnibus, which collects the first dozens of stories Stan wrote from the 80s.
Usagi Yojimbo: Special Edition - Comics by comiXology
Following that, Usagi's adventures are collected in the Usagi Yojimbo Saga books which continue from the end of the above book at least (Why Dark Horse didn't label the above book as 'Volume 0' is beyond me as even I was confused when I read Saga Vol. 1 and it would be continuing an earlier story!)
Usagi Yojimbo Saga Vol. 1 - Comics by comiXology

There are a bunch of other special Usagi books such as Space Usagi and even a book collecting his crossovers with the Ninja Turtles! Yes this is in fact THAT same rabbit that appeared in a few Ninja Turtles episodes over the decades. Why he hasn't received his own animated features is anyone's guess!

Another title I learned about recently is Cellis, this too is a very light and simple series
Cellies Vol. 1 - Comics by comiXology

Cellies follows the lives of a handful of young men and women working at a phone shop and is a more down to earth series about character relationships and the wacky shenanigans they get themselves into.

Far as Marvel and DC go, consider giving Immortal Hulk a read, it is the current book focusing on the emerald giant
Immortal Hulk Vol. 1: Or Is He Both? - Comics by comiXology

Mind you I've been out of Marvel and DC for near 5 years reading a scarce number of titles from them :V
In a prior series, Bruce Banner is killed (again) and the Hulk is thought to have been destroyed for good.
But of course, that's just wishful thinking. Now Bruce Banner is alive and the Hulk takes over at night once again.
The series takes a more 'horror' approach to its stories as the Hulk just roams around the US and finding himself dealing with myraid of situations

DC has Grant Morrison on Green Lantern, so if you want your dose of Morrison crack (and don't mind Hal Jordan as GL), keep an eye out for the TPB.

Bendis has been the author on Superman books lately and I find he has been doing a good job, esp. as the current Supes is a Superdad now.

Bendis' Superman starts with Man of Steel then continues onto his Superman and Action Comics run
The Man of Steel (2018) - Comics by comiXology
Superman (2018-) Vol. 1: The Unity Saga: Phantom Earth - Comics by comiXology
Superman - Action Comics (2016-) Vol. 1: Invisible Mafia - Comics by comiXology

「Echo」

鈴鹿御前。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I have come to shill Jiro Matsumoto, who draws mostly adult-oriented comics in a sketchy and kinda annoying way but his stories are batshit insane. They'd be up any Yoko Taro fans alley for sure. I am not really sure about how to obtain them outside of Japan though since they tend to be VERY far away from mainstream appeal.

Paradise Kiss is a Josei manga totally meant for girls, but I freakin' loved it myself. It's short, bittersweet and moody.

My go-to Slice of Life/Comedy has been Watamote, since the lovable socially awkward dork of a protag reminds me of myself so dang much I feel like I connect with it a lot and that's always a rewarding feeling when you read.

I dunno nothin' about Western comics though. They remind me too much of shonen stuff with their ideals which to me has always been a crappy loop. (villian appears > protag powers up > defeat villian > new villian appears > protag has to power up more > defeat villian) etc... o_O Maybe this thread will change my mind.

Reactions: BoosterDuck
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Feel free to ask for any more suggestions or ask any questions regarding some series.

One thing I didn't mention in the OP is continuity, or even what's a good starting point for some of these long running series like Spiderman, X-Men, etc.
The thing is, you HAVE to always assume that once a new writer is on the helm, he can change up whatever had happened or tweak it to fit their narrative or story. It's just something to roll with.
As for a starting point, it depends, you don't HAVE to start form the original Spiderman run by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, nor with the original 30s Superman books, you can look up any recent series that has good reviews and impressions and just start from there.

My very first X-men series were Astonishing by Joss Whedon and Morrison's X-Men, and I didn't feel I needed to read any earlier series before them unless I was curious or interested.

I also neglected to recommend some manga so here're some quick suggestions

Promised Neverland

One Punch Man by ONE and Murata

Berserk
I have come to shill Jiro Matsumoto, who draws mostly adult-oriented comics in a sketchy and kinda annoying way but his stories are batshit insane. They'd be up any Yoko Taro fans alley for sure. I am not really sure about how to obtain them outside of Japan though since they tend to be VERY far away from mainstream appeal.

Paradise Kiss is a Josei manga totally meant for girls, but I freakin' loved it myself. It's short, bittersweet and moody.

My go-to Slice of Life/Comedy has been Watamote, since the lovable socially awkward dork of a protag reminds me of myself so dang much I feel like I connect with it a lot and that's always a rewarding feeling when you read.
Ah watamote. I watched the anime and that series sure is something.
I dunno nothin' about Western comics though. They remind me too much of shonen stuff with their ideals which to me has always been a crappy loop. (villian appears > protag powers up > defeat villian > new villian appears > protag has to power up more > defeat villian) etc... o_O Maybe this thread will change my mind.
That
Never happens
I think you described Toku series at least :V

It all comes down to finding a character you are interested in and reading a series of theirs from the past decade or 2. I got into comics during the 2000s and IMO the series from that era stand out to me among the best for some characters-
Greg Rucka (short lived) Superman and Wonder Woman runs
Gotham Central
JMS' Spiderman
Morrison's X-Men
Geoff Johns' Green Lantern
Ed Brubaker's Captain America
Bendis' Avengers and Daredevil series
Waid's Daredevil run
Hickman's Fantasic Four run, and before that Mark Waid's F4 run

To name a few

EDIT: Which is to say that Western comics from USA and even Europe cover a wide range of genres and themes.
European comics like Asterix, Lucky Luke, Spirou & Fantasio, Tintin, these books fall under the 'adventure' genre you could say, whereas in the US comics have their varieties in cape books, science fiction, crime, horror etc. (not to say it is exclusive to the US, as various European comics also have such series...I just hadn't gotten to experiencing them myself :p)

Last edited:

dummmyy

Dumb fool
Nov 14, 2018
I just started reading Transmetropolitan last week. Trying to take my time with it, just because it'll be a while until i buy the next tpb collection. Liking it so far!

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Shueisha recently added English to the Mangaplus site/app for the Weekly Shonen Jump /Jump Plus mangas: MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA
Mostly only has the recent stuff and some entire titles for free though.

LINE WEBTOON
started out with Korean Webtoons, but nowadys pretty much everyone can publish there. It's free. I'll whip up some recommendations soon-ish.

One step closer to an anime thread :coffee-blob:
We already have the Steam thread though~

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Webtoon recommendation #1:

Kubera

Gods with everlasting lives. Sura who possess unrivaled power. And humans, caught helplessly in-between.
When Kubera's peaceful village meets its fiery end, a mysterious magician named Asha comes to her rescue. Together they begin a journey in search of answers and revenge. Meanwhile across the realms, a web of entwined fates is growing tighter. One by one the other players of the game will emerge, each with their own agenda to pursue.
At the center of this maelstrom stands Kubera, the girl with a god's name. Will this sixteen-year-old be the salvation of the world or its destruction?

Kubera is just straight up amazeballs. It's an Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Mystery, Drama, Romance, Tragedy story with an ensemble cast where everyone gets tons of character development and sides are much more nuanced than good and evil. The world borrows a lot from Hinduism, which is really cool. Also excels at world-building, foreshadowing and recontextualizing things that happened early with new information. In general, the story and characters are extremely strong. The art also gets progressively better.

Art at the beginning:

Art right now:

(this is a different character)

None of them is the main main character though :p

Also, I really cannot stress enough how well planned and set-up the story is. The foreshadowing and set-up for everything is sooooo good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 「Echo」

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I added a cover to the Kubera rec up there^

Webtoon recommendation #2:

The God of Highschool

"The God of High School" is a tournamend to seek out the strongest high school student. The winner can get any wish granted.
But of course things are never that simple.

I consider it Korean Dragon Ball Z.
There is constant action and fighting and escalation. It's martial arts + supernatural elements that get more pronounced as the series goes on (but martial arts are always at the core).
Still, I think the story is really cool, the art is gorgeous and the action coreography really is outstanding, probably some of the best stuff I've ever seen.
If you want non-stop hot-blooded action, definitely give this one a try.

Last edited:
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Ascheroth the webtoons website reminds me of another webcomic hosting site that had a mix of western and asian webcomics as well. Dunno if that's the same one I was going to in the past, but one series I liked was set in a victorian setting about a young woman who wanted to leave the safe confines of civilization and go adventuring in africa etc., but alas I forgot its name. It was a really fun series.

Anyways, I had actually gotten around to reading Judas Contract and while the arc was written during the early 80s, Wolfman and Perez must've still had the 70s fresh in their minds because some stuff on there look straight up out of the 70s lol

This dress Terra wears

Jericho with the freakin' sideburns and that HAIR

Also Judas Contract is the actual debut of Nightwing

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Webtoon recommendation #3:

Tower of God

What do you desire? Money and wealth? Honor and pride? Authority and power? Revenge? Or something that transcends them all? Whatever you desire—it's here.

Tower of God centers around a boy called Twenty-Fifth Bam, who has spent most of his life trapped beneath a vast and mysterious Tower, with only his close friend, Rachel, to keep him company. When Rachel enters the Tower, Bam manages to open a door into it as well, and faces challenges at each floor of this tower as he tries to find his closest companion.
Kinda like a Korean One Piece.
The world-building is insane. Think of every floor of the tower as an island in One Piece - different setting, different characters, different challenges - and they can get pretty out there.
There are lots of powerful characters and organizations that are way out of the main-characters league. The power-system is really in-depth and locigal within the universe while also being flexible enough to get lots of cool and unique powers and applications of them. Really wide cast of supporting characters that join and go and re-join and stuff with lots of non-humans.
The art gets really amazing too.

Reactions: Tizoc
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I am actually making a note of those webcomics so that i may read them in the newr future. Thanks mate!

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
No problem!
I have a few more :)

I like reading them on my phone (they're essentially designed for that), there's a free app that pretty much does everything you need: you can subscribe to get notified about new chapters, it keeps track of the chapters you've read and you can download chapters for offline-reading (which has some limits though).
Important tip: Go to More -> Settings -> Image Resolution and set it too High in the app. For some reason they default to Low.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Good ish, thanks.

Speaking of apps, Comixology app isn't available in my region =_=

StereoVSN

Apr 7, 2019
Thank you for Tower of God recommendation, it's excellent so far, 10 chapters in. Now, everyone needs to describe why Rak is the best character.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Caught up to Usagi Yojimo up til book 32.
Book 33 will release in coming months.

While i enjoy usagi's adventures, i feel it is high time sakai got to do another major arc thatll tie up everything related to Lord Hikiji and close the chapter on Jei. I feel like he can mix them into one major arc thatll deal with a plot by hikiji that usagi gets involved in and othrr major characters from previous stories show up and it can finally resolve a few things.

Other than that it is a good series, very light on a lot of stuff outside of the many deaths that occur through it, and worth looking into as a part of comic book history.

Right now I am reading thru Amulet and i really like it so far
Art may not appeal to everyone but i like it.

fsdood

Jan 9, 2019
I used to read Tower of God Ascheroth, but it got kinda too long for my liking. In any case, y'all should read Bastard

Bastard

Bastard follows the life of a teenager called Jim Seon embittered at his own life, his dad, and the world around him. His mental state isn't particularly good, and there is something really dark inside of him that always stirs when he thinks about his father...

The fact that he has a glass eye, artificial valves in his heart and various pins in his bones doesn't help others in seeing him in any more of a positive light, with most of his classmates calling him an emo loser, disabled, among other things. Although bleak, things seem normal enough until a series of kidnappings and murders start to happen around the neighborhood, and that causes things take a sharp turn for the worse...
This is the best description that I could find without being spoilery.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I used to read Tower of God Ascheroth, but it got kinda too long for my liking. In any case, y'all should read Bastard

Bastard

Yeah ToG is looooong, and still not over, Season 3 just started not long ago (I'm still some 20-30 chapters behind).

That description sure sounds intriguing, and it's already completed, nice. Will check it out!

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this series on Webtoons is the kind of cocaine induced fan fiction we need in our world

Bastard

🤔

Doubt this ye olde manga aged well.
#Senpai I see you're asking around regarding Omnibuses.
My suggestion to you is to find a series you really like and get those physical. You'll likely end up enjoying A LOT of series so best to save physical for the ones that you feel are worth owning physically, because having a large amount of books tends to result in you eventually wanting to cut their number down :V
Consider also that Omnibuses are HUGE, for example

Look at the size of that JL omnibus! If you're fine with getting such big books, well that's fine, it's your choice but consider the space they take up+their weight. Series which are collected in like 15-20 issues per books are fine IMO (like Superior Foes of Spiderman), but really large omnibuses can become a hassle in the long run.

I was aiming to weigh pros and cons, but at the end of the day it is up to you.

Last edited:
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Quick write up of stuff I got to read over the past couple of weeks

Usagi Yojimbo

I caught up until Book 32, but I hadn't read any of the special TPBs, though the next book releases later this year, so for the most part I'm all caught up to the series.
Stories lately focused more on Usagi's solo adventures, which are OK, but I really want Sakai to get around to resolving Lord Hikiji already. He introduced him over 30 years ago and since then he has NEVER appeared in any of the mainline series, at best being referenced by name to be plotting his ascension.
I feel like Sakai can write a maxi-series like major story centered around a plot by Hikiji which Usagi and friends get involved in, but time will tell if Sakai gets around to doing it.

Amulet

A fantasy series about a young girl finding a mystical amulet and then treks into a magical world where she learns she is a Stonekeeper, with the amulet actually being a powerful magical artifact. She must now unite with formidable allies and stop the mad conquest of the King of Elves.
The art won't appeal to everyone but I like it overall and the book has some really nice action and characters. Each book is around 200 pages, but it is suitable for younger readers despite having some dark moments.

Animalman by Jeff Lemire

I fell off DC and Marvel around 2012 when the New 52 (DC) launched, while Marvel was going loco about its sudden popularity and shoehorning the MCU into its books among other boring directions.
Animalman by Lemire was a series I'd heard praise for but didn't get into at the time. I recently got to read all 5 books of the series and...well it's good I think, not necessarily for me, as I prefer Morrison's Animalman run a lot more.
The premise has Buddy discovering his daughter has super powers which allow her to revive dead animals, he then learns of The Red, a congregation of all living non-plant things being connected together and is being threatened by The Rot, the personification of death and decay. Now Buddy has to deal with his daughter's newfound powers while protecting her and his family from The Rot that is beginning to take over the world.

One way to describe this series is that it's a horror series, though how scary it is is up to the reader. I found there to be A LOT of creepy and disturbing imagery in this book
Code:
https://i.imgur.com/EQPXRRs.jpg
https://imgur.com/4e9Unkc
Don't open if you're squeemish about such things.
Travel Foreman's art is pretty distinctive and quite good all things considered though.

If you're considering reading it, try to see if Book 1 would interest you, then move onto the next book in order, long as you're interest is still there for the series.
Although the series appears to tie in to another New 52 series of the time, Swamp Thing, that series is not needed to enjoy this one, and at best can be read stand alone.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Just finished reading Season 2 of Tower of God.
:sweaty-blob: :sweaty-blob:
Big things are going on.
I simultaneously want to continue reading right now and let chapters pile up. Probably gonna choose the second option.

...Or I'll do a reread. It's been a while.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Last book was vol 10.
So vol. 11....releases later this year according to a reddit post
Fyi english releases are 2 books in 1.

This reminds me that go nagai manga got official eng rereleases recently gotta track those down :eek:

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Raise your hand if you remember the episode of the Justice League cartoon that adapted this :V
Bonus points if you remember the Simpsons episode that mentioned the Super horse :V

Man Warren Ellis' Moon Knight run still holds up. Spector being a detective and going on wild cases and shit was great, and I wish we had more of that.
The issue that's inspired by The Raid film is kickass too

Spoiler: He does go through the front door.

Even if you've never heard of the character, consider giving this book a read.
Moon Knight Vol. 1: From The Dead - Comics by comiXology
I do not know if Brian Wood continued further with the theme in later issues, as I think he dropped it after a while(?), but Ellis' doing great short runs is such a freakin' teeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Last edited:
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I was reminded of a thread Slayven wrote a long time ago, turns out it was on GAF, about The Scourge of the Underworld; during Mark Gruenwald's tenure on Marvel (he was main author of Captain America and wrote a short story arc where he turned into a werewolf, no really I heard it was good), he featured a character called The Scourge.

This character's primary goal, and purpose, was to kill off the dozens of z-list villains that were in Marvel's series, and the character went about killing various villains throughout a lot of titles at the time.

I've tracked down the main books that featured him (Captain America: Just is Serve & Scourge of the Underworld), and will aim to read them in the near future.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
So I just finished reading this manga called Ultimate Rock-Paper-Scissors and it was totally rad.
If a telepath, a clairvoyant, a vice detective, a ninja with super reflexes, a spirit medium, an oil magnate, an extremely lucky boy, and an extremely strong man were to fight it out in a rock-paper-scissors tournament, who would you bet your money on?

It got completely translated today and has just 20 chapters.

Chris

Chris
Dec 10, 2018
www.luchalabs.com
I've still been making my way through Marvel Unlimited, reading the comics in Chronological Order. I'm up to 1973 now, having read just under 1900 issues! Iron Fist has just debuted, and there's been an amazing story arch with Captain Marvel and Thanos.

OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Enjoy mate. You are nearing the period when jack kirby returns to Marvel. His captain america is whack esp. As it features captain america riding a skateboard battling against other gladiators on skateboards for the fate of America's 200th year of independence

Reactions: Chris

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Alright, it's time for some more recommendations.

flexes shilling muscles

This time some good old manga.
If you know me, or perhaps can infer it from my tag, or avatar, or both, then you should know that I'm a massive Tsutomu Nihei fanboy.
He draws a lot of weird cyberpunk-ish stuff with incredible worlds. (He studied architecture before drawing manga and it shows!)

His most known work is probably Blame! (recently re-printed)

It's about Killy, a man of few words with a very powerful gun, travelling through the ever-expanding Megastructure in the search of someone with the Net Terminal Genes, in order to get the chaotic growth of the Megastructure back under control.

I'll let the pictures speak.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Nihei part 2: Biomega

Set in the future, the plot follows Zoichi Kanoe and his AI companion Fuyu Kanoe, whose luminous form is integrated into the system of his motorcycle. They are agents sent by TOA Heavy Industries to retrieve humans with the ability to resist and transmute the N5S infection, which is spreading across the world, turning humans into "Drones"; disfigured, zombie-like beings.
Also features a talking bear.

Man I love Nihei's art.
I should probably mention that his stories usually go places and are pretty hard to follow.
That art tho :coffee-blob:

Last edited:
Reactions: dummmyy and Tizoc

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Nihei part 3: Knights of Sidonia

This time, featuring mechs.
Outer space, the far future.

A lone seed ship, the Sidonia, plies the void, ten centuries since the obliteration of the solar system. The massive, nearly indestructible, yet barely sentient alien life forms that destroyed humanity's home world continue to pose an existential threat.

Nagate Tanikaze has only known life in the vessel's bowels deep below the sparkling strata where humans have achieved photosynthesis and new genders. Not long after he emerges from the Underground, however, the youth is bequeathed a treasured legacy by the spaceship's coolheaded female captain.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Nihei part 4: Aposimz: Country of Dolls

His currently on-going work.
The 200,000 KM diameter artificial celestial body of APOSIMZ. Most of its volume is its core space, which is covered by a superstructural shell. Fifty centuries ago, the people who lost a war against the core lost their right to reside legitimately in APOSIMZ, and were left behind on the extremely cold surface. They face the spreading Frame disease. And aggressive automatons which appear frequently on the ruins level. Yet even so, somehow people survive.

Aposimz is kind of a weird one, where I think the art looks better in physical volume form than digital. Or rather, somewhat scaled down from the 'original' size. It has a very contrast-free art style. I kind of marvel at how much structure Nihei can draw out with only white and spotted black lines.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
Aposimz is legit. My only problem is that it takes 3 months for a new tank volume to come out. I feel people were kinda down on his artwork on Aposimz because it looks experimental enough that it's a departure from Sidonia.

Reactions: Ascheroth

Ibuki

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Colorado, USA
It's been a while since I read anything, but I have been wanting to start reading comics again.

Some of the stuff I have been wanting to read: Immortal Hulk, Shade: The Changing Woman, and Batman.