- Jan 28, 2019
Also a small Alyx patch already. Yay, smooth turning and stuff:
Discover all of the cool events, news, and activities happening in your games in one place with the new Steam News Hub ! Whether you're at work, on the bus, or playing at home, you can now browse a personalized hub to easily find the updates, announcements, and events from the games you play and...
- Improved turning options in Preferences:
- Added "Continuous Turn", and associated turning speed options.
- Renamed "Quick turn" to "Snap Turn" to make its functionality clearer.
- Added option to disable controller turning.
- Improved hand-over-mouth pose usability for Windows MR controllers.
- Improved the resolution of impact decals on enemies.
- Improved automatic detection of default Quality settings for some machine configurations.
- Fixed an issue where some sounds didn't play as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the main menu could become less responsive if you had many save games.
- Fixed several crashes.
I just got past the part with the blind enemy, what a finely crafted adventure this is, though I believe it bugged for me while messing around throwing bottles all over the place as it was NOT roaming the cramped area with the battery cell behind the crank powered gate so I got off easy there.