Fucking suits expecting VR games to sell like AAA
Thank you for this, it's nice to see that these people didn't get screwed over after all.I just want to follow up with this that this rumor was false.
Not only is the Discord still active with community mods, but they also are looking for people to trial the PS VR version of the game.
Full steam ahead!
Also, this is a reminder that if you don't own this game, and you have VR, YOU ARE FUCKING UP!!!
It's the best VR game I've played, and I don't know how I'll go back to games like Resident Evil 4, when instead of third person, I can play in VR.
What do you mean? You can disable all vignettes and stuff in TWD. First thing I check in all games as it's a common anti-motion-sickness option I don't need.By turning half your screen black when you move?
Boneworks is far more amazing in this regard, because I can't tell how they managed.
Wildman's youtube channel doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever but the last videos are pretty old, hopefully pure tech demos/proof of concept crap and without the Panzer Dragoon content so given that and SEGA's backing they're hopefully creating something much more robust for home systems this time.Wildman Inc. announced on March 10, 2020 that it will release its new VR title, Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record (tentative title), licensed by SEGA GAMES Co., Ltd., as a software dedicated to VR headsets.
TOKYO (PRWEB) March 10, 2020
Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record is a VR dramatic shooter. It relive each of the various episodes that appeared in the three works of Sega Saturn software "Panzer Dragoon", "Panzer Dragoon Zwei" and "Panzer Dragoon Saga".
This work is a completely new work to play the episodes of the series trilogy by a new graphics that the first person view optimized for VR headsets and a new input method that likens the VR controller to the handgun of the dragon rider. The recording episodes and the support platform to be announced later.
For the latest information, please check official Twitter account @PanzerDragoonVR
[ Specification ]
Product Name : Panzer Dragoon Voyage Record (tentative title)
Release Date : 2020 Japanese Fiscal Year (Until March 2021)
Genre : VR Dramatic Shooter
Players : Single person
Publish & Development : Wildman Inc.
Copyright : Original Game©SEGA／©Wildman
Panzer Dragoon is either registered trademark or trademark of SEGA Holding Co., Ltd. or its affiliates
Lucky's tale VR is cool.What do you recommend for seated VR experiences ? As already mentioned in the Steam Thread, I'm... not very mobile right now
I just finished it, it's very arcadey but relatively fun for a discount. I think I got it as part of a bundle? I could see it being really fun with friends for co-op (up to 4 people I think) but I played it solo. The character they have you start with, pistol guy, is by far the most boring though.How is Raw Data ? It's discounted on Occulus Store.
Raw Data is a game I played early on in VR in coop, and I still think it's one of the best VR-only action games. It has a really good difficulty curve, very varied classes, and several neat moves. The best thing about it is that you can really see how your skill as a player grows with more practice (and in a quite different way from any "flat" game).How is Raw Data ?
Also, this released, it looks good for the genre.Localization:
- The game is now available in French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese-Brazilian
- This is Gameplay and UI Text only, no audio. Please enable your Subtitles in the Options > Audio menu.
- Language selector is available in the Options Menu
- Combat Retreat and Maneuvering Improvements for Human AI
- Improved Weapon sounds
- Frying Pan should now have a satisfying “Clunk!”
- Health and Stamina bars have been added to the Watch
- New Menu Option to disable HUD (removes the Health and Stamina bars from the center of the your view)
- Bow should now be easier to pull
- Hybrid Seated/Standing Mode is now on by Default
- True Player Height mode added
- Various crouching collision fixes
- Improved performance in Rampart
- Misc Backpack/Inventory optimizations
- Misc code optimizations
- Various Improved LODs
- Spatial Volume fixes in The Shallows, Bastion, Via Carolla, and Old Town.
- Misc audio bug fixes
- Chaperone should now correctly appear in Standing/Roomscale for SteamVR
- Removed bad collision in Rampart kitchen area that blocked players from grabbing items
- Severed body parts should now appear as the correct model when you load a save game
- Misc UI jitter fixes
- Misc other gameplay bug fixes
What surprises me is that there's no tricky physics puzzles. With these fancy physics I expected rube goldberg machines and crap.I've played 2 hours of HL:A so far and love it, but have a question - there's physics stuff everywhere but I can't really... do anything with it? I expected to be able to hurl bricks or wield pipes that I found for at least like, a stagger or something, but so far it doesn't seem to do anything at all.
It seems weird especially with the smaller amount of ammo you're getting so far, feels like you should be conserving it by physics'ing at enemies.
It's still fun to rummage around though