Corpses fall from the sky and blood rains from the trees

Episode 2:
Suddenly, landmines

Episode 3: Poison gas and a madman killing kids with a bow

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Decided to rewatch Re:Zero via the Director's Cut version now that the second season is here. Just finished the first arc and what can I say, still just as good as I remembered it!
I'm not looking forward to Subaru being a colossal ass later on though... But that's still some time away.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Watching Gundam Builder Divers ReRise season 1 and the story is surprisingly good. I may like this more than the original Builder.

Reactions: Ascheroth
OP
Hektor

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Rezero as a show would be greatly improved if it would remove that magician and the blonde girl with their annoying speech patterns

I just can't liiiiiiisten to characters that talk like thiiiiis all that ooooofteeeeen

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Watching Gundam Builder Divers ReRise season 1 and the story is surprisingly good. I may like this more than the original Builder.
I found Build Divers really bad, couldn't finish it. Maybe I'll have to give ReRise a try :thinking-face:

Reactions: Cacher

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
I found Build Divers really bad, couldn't finish it. Maybe I'll have to give ReRise a try :thinking-face:
Yep, me too. I couldn't finish the original Build Divers as well. I saw many comments saying that the latest development of ReRise S2 is really touching so I started S1. Not excellent but so far so good. I do see potential though due to the foreshadowing being thrown out each episode.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yep, me too. I couldn't finish the original Build Divers as well. I saw many comments saying that the latest development of ReRise S2 is really touching so I started S1. Not excellent but so far so good. I do see potential though due to the foreshadowing being thrown out each episode.
That's very nice to hear :D
I honestly just wrote off the Divers branch of the Gundam Build franchise, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.
Still would like a new Build Fighters season though :blobweary:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
That's very nice to hear :D
I honestly just wrote off the Divers branch of the Gundam Build franchise, but I'm happy to be proven wrong.
Still would like a new Build Fighters season though :blobweary:
Don't know if they can move back to traditional gunpla battle after Divers haha. But if they want toi return to that formula... please no more hand-to-hand combat. I had watched enough in Try. 🤣

On the other hand, more SD gundam = good:cat-heart-blob:

OP
Hektor

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Finished Japan Sinks.
What an absolute nosedive from episodes 3 onwards.
Not worth a watch at all.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Rezero as a show would be greatly improved if it would remove that magician and the blonde girl with their annoying speech patterns

I just can't liiiiiiisten to characters that talk like thiiiiis all that ooooofteeeeen
Just re-came across them and yeeeeeeeep. Their speech patterns are indeed totally annoying. (I didn't even remember them lmao).

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Finished second last episode of Gundam Build Divers ReRise S1.

Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. I saw the reveal of the big twist from a mile away, but definitely not expected in this form.
===================================================================================================================
Edit: Done. Best gundam show since 00 S1. Moving on to S2.

Last edited:
Reactions: prudis

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Two episodes left for my catch-up for ReRise S2.

I am scared by what awaits.

Edit: Done. The reveal is not touching but heart-breaking. 😭

Last edited:

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
I have watched through half the Stardust Crusader arc of Jojo Bizarre Adventure. The show is a bit annoying because of the noticeable censored part, plus that each episode is pretty much a monster of week.

Not sure if I want to continue to watch it. The first season was better

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
I have watched through half the Stardust Crusader arc of Jojo Bizarre Adventure. The show is a bit annoying because of the noticeable censored part, plus that each episode is pretty much a monster of week.

Not sure if I want to continue to watch it. The first season was better
BD rips are uncensored AFAIK

• Eyes

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
I think this is some kind of heresy as I'm sure it's a classic, but started watching Azumanga Daioh and so far it isn't grabbing me =/

OP
Hektor

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Watched the first 4 episodes of Rezero S2 and i'm still unsure if i like this show or not

Half the time this show bores me or sometimes even actively annoys me, but then sometimes i think "wow that's good" (the darker or sadder moments usually)

Certainly one of the more ambivalent shows i've ever watched

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Help in identifying an anime?

My mind has went back to some anime from years ago and if I remember it correctly it starts as a fairly normal high school rom/slice of life deal but by the end shifts to sort of psychological horror and one of the female characters is basically crazy and someone else commits suicide all cos they can't get with the male main character.
Anyone know what this may be?

OP
Hektor

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018

My mind has went back to some anime from years ago and all I remember about it is that it starts as a fairly normal high school rom/slice of life deal but by the end one of the female characters is basically psycho and someone else commits suicide.
School Days perhaps?

Reactions: AHA-Lambda

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019

My mind has went back to some anime from years ago and if I remember it correctly it starts as a fairly normal high school rom/slice of life deal but by the end shifts to sort of psychological horror and one of the female characters is basically crazy and someone else commits suicide all cos they can't get with the male main character.
Also the source of the nice boat meme if I'm not mistaken.

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Just started watching Food Wars, this is great fun :blobeyes:
The first season is great. The 2nd is still good. I haven't watched beyond that though, because the manga craters hard. Third season should still have good stuff but it just becomes worse and worse and worse.... :/

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
FGO earns a truckton of money and they decided to make this for their 5th anniversary

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I've started watching Deca-Dence (3 eps in) and it has been a fantastic watch.
I heavily recommend it! (And go into it blind, preferably!).

Reactions: Cacher and prudis
OP
Hektor

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
I've started watching Deca-Dence (3 eps in) and it has been a fantastic watch.
I heavily recommend it! (And go into it blind, preferably!).
I watched the first 3 eps yesterday too, i really like the entire set-up and the characters, but wasn't fond of the action sequences, hope the show won't focus too much on those

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Just started watching Food Wars, this is great fun :blobeyes:
The first season is great. The 2nd is still good. I haven't watched beyond that though, because the manga craters hard. Third season should still have good stuff but it just becomes worse and worse and worse.... :/
I have read the manga (up to Noir appearance) and am watching the latest season. The anime staff managed to reduce the cluster fuck of the latter half into something actually fun. It's worth a watch but don't expect too much on story.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Finished first season of Food Wars, man that was great 😁😂

Thought I’d try something else before going to season 2
I’m a couple of episodes into Yuri on Ice now but it’s not grabbed me yet 🤔

• Love

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Watched Gundam Build Divers ReRise final episode.

The whole series is 10/10. I can't recommend it enough.

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
8 license limitation messages in 1 page, 5 if you consider 3 are dubs

• Sad
Reactions: Kvik