Community What are you currently playing?

Futaleufu

Laughing Chojin
Mar 14, 2019
Serious Sam 4: Just like 3, it takes some time to gain momentum but by level 6 it's a proper Serious Sam game.

GTI Racing: Never knew racing a classic VW Beetle or an old school Golf GTI would be this fun. It's a perfect blend of arcade racing with simulation physics. If you have it on your Steam backlog don't forget to try it.

Reactions: lashman

Ibuki

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Colorado, USA
Just played The Secret of Monkey Island for the first time in my life. I never played Point & Click adventures as a kid, except for stuff like Freddi Fish and Spy Fox at school. This was such an incredible experience. I got stuck on some of the later puzzles but the whole game landed for me. The humor still holds up and so do the graphics. The close-up pixel art in this game is still immaculate. I'm looking forward to jumping into Monkey Island 2 soon.

Other than that I have still been chipping away at Elden Ring, and I just got LEGO Star Wars so I'm just starting that up. Hoping to play more of these two when I hit the weekend.

Virtual Ruminant

MetaMember
May 21, 2020
Got Watch_Dogs for cheap today and this happened 10 minutes into the game, on the tutorial mission.

I tried to be clever and chose to escape from a police search area by taking the train. A cop car then started chasing the train on the train tracks, rammed it from behind, then glitched into it and killed a bunch of passengers.

This also broke the train logic so it didn't stop at train stations anymore, leaving me trapped inside. All of this with 8 years worth of post-release patches.

Never change, Ubisoft. This is awesome.

Last edited:

Mivey

MeatMember
Sep 20, 2018
Just played The Secret of Monkey Island for the first time in my life. I never played Point & Click adventures as a kid, except for stuff like Freddi Fish and Spy Fox at school. This was such an incredible experience. I got stuck on some of the later puzzles but the whole game landed for me. The humor still holds up and so do the graphics. The close-up pixel art in this game is still immaculate. I'm looking forward to jumping into Monkey Island 2 soon.

Other than that I have still been chipping away at Elden Ring, and I just got LEGO Star Wars so I'm just starting that up. Hoping to play more of these two when I hit the weekend.
Also replayed The Secret of Monkey Island. I used the patch for the "Ultimate Talkie Edition" that you can still find on archive.org :Monkey Island Ultimate Talkie Editions

Basically playing the CD version of Monkey Island 1, but with the modern voice acting, music and sound effects. Love how much of this game still holds up, and many moments that still make me laugh, despite knowing most of the jokes already.

Looking forward to revisiting Monkey 2.

Reactions: LEANIJA and Ibuki

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
Also replayed The Secret of Monkey Island. I used the patch for the "Ultimate Talkie Edition" that you can still find on archive.org :Monkey Island Ultimate Talkie Editions

Basically playing the CD version of Monkey Island 1, but with the modern voice acting, music and sound effects. Love how much of this game still holds up, and many moments that still make me laugh, despite knowing most of the jokes already.

Looking forward to revisiting Monkey 2.
What's wrong with the Special Edition exactly?

Mivey

MeatMember
Sep 20, 2018
What's wrong with the Special Edition exactly?
Nothing really, I just like the look of the pixel art CD versions. The original technically would be the old EGA version. Maybe I'll play through those versions one day too.