Support Come and load off your mental struggles

Tizoc

Vile Enabler
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
wait then .... it's not like we have to finish games as soon as they're out ... i know i don't (to the extreme, lol ... still haven't finished TW3 ... and i've had it instaled since launch)
I've had FF Type-0 on my HDD for YEARS, I plan on doing that someday. The only games I'm doing atm are short games or stuff I can finish quickly to delete from my D drive to save space.

Reactions: lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
I've had FF Type-0 on my HDD for YEARS, I plan on doing that someday. The only games I'm doing atm are short games or stuff I can finish quickly to delete from my D drive to save space.
yeah, that's pretty much where i'm at right now as well ... just play whatever i have a real chance of finishing this decade :p

Reactions: freshVeggie

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It sucks so much that depression is so damn adaptive. Even when life has gotten better and I've made good progress at the psychiatrist... Still I crash and feel like my disappearing is the only inevitable thing I have to do.
hang in there, buddy

we're always here for you!

:hugging-face:

Reactions: Monooboe
OP
freshVeggie

freshVeggie

ghost
Sep 7, 2018
In my last therapy session, we came to an important revelation. It turns out, I have been hurting myself a lot by always relegating myself into non-priority status by forcing me to do what others want or expect. I never do things for my own good and barely know what it means to love myself.
This has been going on for my whole life essentially, but knowing is crucial to improving. Send me prayers, wishes, luck, good vibes and whatever else positive feelings you can spare folks.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
In my last therapy session, we came to an important revelation. It turns out, I have been hurting myself a lot by always relegating myself into non-priority status by forcing me to do what others want or expect. I never do things for my own good and barely know what it means to love myself.
This has been going on for my whole life essentially, but knowing is crucial to improving. Send me prayers, wishes, luck, good vibes and whatever else positive feelings you can spare folks.
you can do it, Veggie! :) so proud of you!

Reactions: freshVeggie