|OT| Dating Thread | One right swap at the time

Trisolarian

MetaMember
Jul 12, 2019
Try to take it slow if you can. A lotta movement on the dating front in just a months time!

Trisolarian

MetaMember
Jul 12, 2019
Yeah you are right, I try to remind myself that everything has been kind of crazy. I've been jumping into and out of things without a second thought.
Don't be hard on yourself, dating can get wild. On the one hand, meeting the kids after three weeks is fast but there are no hard rules (or really any absolute rules beyond treating people like their human).....

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Don't be hard on yourself, dating can get wild. On the one hand, meeting the kids after three weeks is fast but there are no hard rules (or really any absolute rules beyond treating people like their human).....
Hell it isn't even three weeks, I met her first on monday! Haha. But we have met most days this week and video called alot. Sure she isn't taking me home to meet the kids just yet. I think the thing is that on my dating profile I do write that I'm looking for something serious and that means starting a family, so many of those I've dated have kind of jumped over basic dating stuff and to just have real talk from the get go. In the end it all comes down to chemistry either way.

Reactions: Trisolarian

Hektor

CHIE SATONAKA ON STEAM
Nov 1, 2018
So, if your approach got shut down, but very nicely, because the person in question says she's rather busy at the moment, assuming she was busy for reals and not just trying to be nice, what would be the appropiate time to ask again? For context, work and moving was the mentioned reasons.

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
So, if your approach got shut down, but very nicely, because the person in question says she's rather busy at the moment, assuming she was busy for reals and not just trying to be nice, what would be the appropiate time to ask again? For context, work and moving was the mentioned reasons.
Hmh I would say turning someone down is final, meaning she used those as reasons but not the reason. If she wanted she would have said raincheck.

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
Haha pretty much. It's the one most important things I go after when dating. After awhile it gets so much easier to sort through those you know just won't become anything.
Yeah, in my experience, relationships that started with a platonic online crush have never ended well for me.

Reactions: Monooboe