|OT| Dating Thread | One right swap at the time

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind :p

speaking of, I have my crush’s instagram (I already knew it and she has it on her tinder bio) but since she didn’t answer my superlike I’m afraid I’ll come across a creepy mf

Monooboe

Vagabond Perv Photographer
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind :p

speaking of, I have my crush’s instagram (I already knew it and she has it on her tinder bio) but since she didn’t answer my superlike I’m afraid I’ll come across a creepy mf
Yeah it has the risk of that. You can try to follow but do not write anything, hell don't even like unless it's something huge, like she got cancer and overcame it or something like that.

Reactions: NarohDethan
OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
Yeah it has the risk of that. You can try to follow but do not write anything, hell don't even like unless it's something huge, like she got cancer and overcame it or something like that.
I guess that would be the best course of action.

Hektor

I simp, therefore i am
Nov 1, 2018
I matched with a girl on OKC whom i wrote the opening for a joke.
But by the time she matched i forgot the punch line. So when she wrote me the only thing i could come up with was a cheap pick-up line

I feel so guilty now

:h02itsfine:
But by the time she matched i forgot the punch line. So when she wrote me the only thing i could come up with was a cheap pick-up line

I feel so guilty now

She replied "This one was almost clever haha"

is that good??

Last edited:

Monooboe

Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com

I feel so guilty now

is that good??
A reply more than one word is always good!:D

OP
NarohDethan

NarohDethan

日本語の学生
Apr 6, 2019
Spot a cute girl on Twitter, realize she likes the same weird shit as you, get ready to interact with her...and then she starts liking Trump’s tweets, what the fuck.

Monooboe

Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Spot a cute girl on Twitter, realize she likes the same weird shit as you, get ready to interact with her...and then she starts liking Trump’s tweets, what the fuck.
Well you did say she was into weird shit.XD

But yeah after having dated a few that were religious, I had to learn to look over some troublesome perspectives they had and hope it was something I could open their mind on.

Hektor

I simp, therefore i am
Nov 1, 2018

I feel so guilty now

is that good??
She ghosted.

Also just had a nice conversation with a really cute girl today and the moment i invite her out to a dinner all i'm getting is a read receipt.

Only dating is trash, i'm tired of it.
Like, yea, i know i'm not entitled to a response let alone dates, but i've gotten the strong impression the majority of girls are players looking for some e-attention without any desire to ever move beyond the app

Monooboe

Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
www.fancierlust.com
Just had a date so bad that is made me delete every contact and every message in my phone, and made me seriously think suicide is probably the answer. I'm not even kidding haha!

The date was fine, nothing dramatic just that there was zero chemistry. I was so sure to delete just her contact but saw on whatsapp that she did it before me haha and that just made me spiral out, instant reflection on every date and girlfriend that didn't go anywhere and it just overwhelmed me.

Hektor

I simp, therefore i am
Nov 1, 2018
So, there was that girl who liked my profile on an app some time ago, but by the time i matched her, she had stopped using the app.
Now i randomly came across that same persons twitter account while going through some Hashtags, now i am wondering, would it be creepy to write her there? Cuz she made a real cool impression