|OT| Genshin Impact - Breath of the Elements

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
So, I've been playing for a while every day, and Sumeru is definitely my favorite zone in the game so far.
However, I am still doing the aranyaka questline, weeks after I started. Sure I finished the main quest, but there's so much more to do once you're done, and that involves soooo much exploring and completing specific challenges... and finding some really well hidden stuff.

I think they may have gone a tad overboard with that questline, because there's a lot of others that are definitely not on the same level, and I would have liked to get a bit more of Port Ormos or some such.

Reactions: Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
3.2 character drip marketing

Layla (4* Cryo)

Nahida (5* Dendro)

Hoping they're on the same banner because I'm gonna grab Nahida for sure, and based on the art alone I'm really liking Layla's design.

Reactions: Line

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Layla looks really cool, and I'm pretty sure they'll be on the same banner... usually that how it works now, with the reruns on the side (I wouldn't be on who that will be in 3.2 though).

It's weird how for the first time I will have a guarantee on Nahida day one.
If I don't go for Cyno and Nilou... but I think those can wait a long time.

And I was thinking while doing dailies, that I'd really like a way to be more specific with what we get. I am still trying to finish Mondstadt achievements and that one bugged one in Li Yue...

Reactions: Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Layla looks really cool, and I'm pretty sure they'll be on the same banner... usually that how it works now, with the reruns on the side (I wouldn't be on who that will be in 3.2 though).

It's weird how for the first time I will have a guarantee on Nahida day one.
If I don't go for Cyno and Nilou... but I think those can wait a long time.

And I was thinking while doing dailies, that I'd really like a way to be more specific with what we get. I am still trying to finish Mondstadt achievements and that one bugged one in Li Yue...
True. I think the only time the new 4 star wasn't on the new character banner but on the rerun instead was Yanfei on Zhongli's banner. In recent times they do indeed seem to always pair new characters together. Yay.

I can grab both Nilou and Nahida and still have wishes left over. All my extreme penny-pinching in the past is paying off. It's a very nice feeling. :evilblob:

And yep, the commission RNG sucks. I still have some open world quests in Inazuma that are locked behind commissions....

Reactions: Line