|OT| Genshin Impact - Breath of the Elements

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
So, I've been playing for a while every day, and Sumeru is definitely my favorite zone in the game so far.
However, I am still doing the aranyaka questline, weeks after I started. Sure I finished the main quest, but there's so much more to do once you're done, and that involves soooo much exploring and completing specific challenges... and finding some really well hidden stuff.

I think they may have gone a tad overboard with that questline, because there's a lot of others that are definitely not on the same level, and I would have liked to get a bit more of Port Ormos or some such.

Reactions: Ascheroth

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
3.2 character drip marketing

Layla (4* Cryo)

Nahida (5* Dendro)

Hoping they're on the same banner because I'm gonna grab Nahida for sure, and based on the art alone I'm really liking Layla's design.

Reactions: Line

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Layla looks really cool, and I'm pretty sure they'll be on the same banner... usually that how it works now, with the reruns on the side (I wouldn't be on who that will be in 3.2 though).

It's weird how for the first time I will have a guarantee on Nahida day one.
If I don't go for Cyno and Nilou... but I think those can wait a long time.

And I was thinking while doing dailies, that I'd really like a way to be more specific with what we get. I am still trying to finish Mondstadt achievements and that one bugged one in Li Yue...

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Layla looks really cool, and I'm pretty sure they'll be on the same banner... usually that how it works now, with the reruns on the side (I wouldn't be on who that will be in 3.2 though).

It's weird how for the first time I will have a guarantee on Nahida day one.
If I don't go for Cyno and Nilou... but I think those can wait a long time.

And I was thinking while doing dailies, that I'd really like a way to be more specific with what we get. I am still trying to finish Mondstadt achievements and that one bugged one in Li Yue...
True. I think the only time the new 4 star wasn't on the new character banner but on the rerun instead was Yanfei on Zhongli's banner. In recent times they do indeed seem to always pair new characters together. Yay.

I can grab both Nilou and Nahida and still have wishes left over. All my extreme penny-pinching in the past is paying off. It's a very nice feeling. :evilblob:

And yep, the commission RNG sucks. I still have some open world quests in Inazuma that are locked behind commissions....

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Man, I usually don't binge the entire new Archon quests they moment they drop, but Sumeru's got its hooks in me, I'm already done. :sweaty-blob:

It is crazy just how much better Sumeru's main story is than every other nation in the game.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
C3 Qiqi and a bunch of useless 4* crap later Nilou arrived.
She's hella fun. Got her to 90 and with a Nilou/Kokomi/Dendromine/Collei team she blasted through Abyss, even though that team averages around 200 EM (though the Abyss blessing boosts that quite a bit to be fair). Literally only took 30 seconds for 12-2 and 12-3 first half.

I'm so looking forward to Nahida, she's gonna be the perfect driver for a Nilou team. :evilblob:

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Tried Nilou, eh, not sure I like playing as her. She feels weirdly slow for a sword character since she's made for 3 hits combos.
I totally forgot to even try Cyno, that's saying how much I cared about him :shlooter:

The weinslefest was pretty nice, I liked the interactions and the story. The shop minigame was a strange choice, but I don't dislike those Yakuza-like minigames if they don't last too long. It could easily become a tedious one if it comes back...

Now to explore the desert while waiting for Nahida...

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Tried Nilou, eh, not sure I like playing as her. She feels weirdly slow for a sword character since she's made for 3 hits combos.
I totally forgot to even try Cyno, that's saying how much I cared about him :shlooter:

The weinslefest was pretty nice, I liked the interactions and the story. The shop minigame was a strange choice, but I don't dislike those Yakuza-like minigames if they don't last too long. It could easily become a tedious one if it comes back...

Now to explore the desert while waiting for Nahida...
Yeah. her trial is pretty meh.
Haven't really payed attention to her attack speed, since I'm mostly using her off-field with the Triple Skill hydro aura.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018

Recorded an Abyss run with Nilou.
23 seconds for 12-3 first half. Sheesh.
I welcome the age of Bloom Bloom Bakudan

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
3.2 stream happened, caught up on it now.
Here's the codes, be quick if you haven't redeemed them yet!
6SP942Z3XVWH
KS6QL3YJFCWM
GS6RLKGKWUER

So... no new zone to explore this time. But the story is really ramping up, the boss fight seems super cool.
And the events look amazing! Mushroom Pokémon, Mario party minigames come back with coop, and the hypostatic symphony for combat fans, on top of the usual smaller events.

Can't wait for Nahida, she looks fantastic. But Layla only comes in the second banner with Yae and Childe :blobweary:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yup, trailer looked great.
Very much looking forward to the conclusion of the Sumeru story!
Don't mind there not being a new area, I haven't done much in the desert yet.

Layla on the 2nd hald disappoints me greatly, I want her :blobweary:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Drip marketing

Wanderer:

Faruzan:

3.3 gonna be Anemo impact. Really dig Faruzan's design and Wanderer's kit sounds hella fun.
Not sure if I'll be able to grab Faruzan though, since fishing for 4 stars when you don't want the banner char is pain, especially twice in a row (since Layla isn't on Nahida's banner and I really want Layla...)

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Curious about their kits in action, Scara sounds fun.

Faruzan... she's maybe the most boring design of the entire cast... and so at odds with her role. Honestly she's probably the most "gacha" 4* yet, as in, clearly forgettable and underdesigned char that you don't use... maybe she will look better in game?

SkyStarblaze

Starlit Entity
Aug 20, 2020
Curious about their kits in action, Scara sounds fun.

Faruzan... she's maybe the most boring design of the entire cast... and so at odds with her role. Honestly she's probably the most "gacha" 4* yet, as in, clearly forgettable and underdesigned char that you don't use... maybe she will look better in game?
But she looks like: "What if Hatsune Miku isekai'ed into Genshin?" and having more Miku is never bad :(

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
But she looks like: "What if Hatsune Miku isekai'ed into Genshin?" and having more Miku is never bad :(
I'd take a Miku collab. But I think she'd look a bit more interesting, which would be even worse for Faruzan by comparison... she's has strong generic blue haired anime loli energy, I dunno...

SkyStarblaze

Starlit Entity
Aug 20, 2020
I'd take a Miku collab. But I think she'd look a bit more interesting, which would be even worse for Faruzan by comparison... she's has strong generic blue haired anime loli energy, I dunno...
Well objectively I think you're right, she really does look like: "We need some kind of character who has a stoic arura about her" and she really fits that stereotype but yeah an actual Miku collab would be awesome!

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I started playing Genshin again 2 weeks ago, primarily because I remembered that Sumeru is out and I wanted to play that. The last time I played was ~ when Kokomi was released, and a few weeks after that (I guess; I have her at 90 and her relevant talents pretty high).

Anyway, I then immediately remembered why I hate service games: there were 2 time-limited events going on that I felt compelled to complete. That and the dailies ate up a few days. The events were actually pretty fun, but they would be a lot more fun if they weren't FOMO-bait and I could play them at my leisure.

After that, I though "hey, let's finish up the local (Inazuma) quests first". I did not realize that they had patched in an entire new island with a really long quest line, and a massive area under another island. And the continuation of some other world quests. None of that is actually bad content in my opinion, there's just so much of it.

I convinced myself that I should move on and come back to those questlines later (at least they aren't FOMO), so on to Sumeru! Except not, since apparently they released another Dragonspine-like mid-area at some point? So now I'm in the Chasm. Which, again, isn't bad at all, but there's so much stuff here.

• Comfy

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I started playing Genshin again 2 weeks ago, primarily because I remembered that Sumeru is out and I wanted to play that. The last time I played was ~ when Kokomi was released, and a few weeks after that (I guess; I have her at 90 and her relevant talents pretty high).

Anyway, I then immediately remembered why I hate service games: there were 2 time-limited events going on that I felt compelled to complete. That and the dailies ate up a few days. The events were actually pretty fun, but they would be a lot more fun if they weren't FOMO-bait and I could play them at my leisure.

After that, I though "hey, let's finish up the local (Inazuma) quests first". I did not realize that they had patched in an entire new island with a really long quest line, and a massive area under another island. And the continuation of some other world quests. None of that is actually bad content in my opinion, there's just so much of it.

I convinced myself that I should move on and come back to those questlines later (at least they aren't FOMO), so on to Sumeru! Except not, since apparently they released another Dragonspine-like mid-area at some point? So now I'm in the Chasm. Which, again, isn't bad at all, but there's so much stuff here.
The critical path is actually fairly short, only the Chasm is required to start the Sumeru story after Inazuma. Tsurumi Island and Enkanomiya are completely optional and Sumeru exploration is also optional to the main story there.
But yeah, they have been putting out a ridiculous amount of content since Inazuma. There has been at least a new area every 2nd update + all the temporary events.
I'm actually glad 3.2 won't have a new area, I still have a lot of stuff left to do in the desert :grimacing-face:

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Won the 50/50 and got Nahida at 80 wishes, thankfully not too much useless stuff, I got a bunch of weapons along the way.
And I do like playing her quite a bit, she's very smooth and having such low cooldowns help a lot.
Her boss is a cakewalk for my aggravate Keqing team too, that's a change. :thumbsupblob:

25k primogems and some change in the bank still, now to wait to see how Scaramouche plays, and Dehya later... as much as Yae Miko got an upgrade with Dendro, not intending to roll for constellations, so Layla, see you on the standard banner. :shrugblob:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Lost the 50/50, but it got me Tighnari so I'm overally pretty content. Took 150 pulls total until Nahida came.
Also hit standard banner soft pity with some of Nahida's and Tighnari's ascension fates, which netted me Wolf's Gravestone.
Overall pretty happy with today's pulling results.
I'm probably gonna try my luck with 10-20 pulls and see if I can get Layla next banner, but chances are slim. Ugh.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Very happy with how the Sumeru Archon Quest turned out. Some parts still could have been a bit better, obviously, but overally it's been by far the best the story has ever been, and I've enjoyed it a lot.
New weekly boss is also really cool, and as usual the music is completely killer.

Also finished my initial Nahida build

If I can get some better artifacts, I'll take them (crit rate and EM substats), but it's honestly already pretty good.
20k Spread crits with her level 6 skill :evilblob:

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I lost the 50/50 after 70 pulls and got C1 Keqing. Now most people would probably hate this, but I've always been a Kequing fan so having her as my first 5 star C1 isn't so bad. I was still a bit disappointed since the pulls on this banner seem very "wasted" since I already have max constellations on the 4*s I actually use from it.

However, I then got Nahida after 20 (!!) pulls. I don't think I ever got a 5* at less than 50-60 pulls before, so that's great. I was actually skip-clicking through it and only saw her in the summary screen.

Of course, I'm extremely far from even being able to build her (since I haven't even explored Sumeru at all yet), but I don't mind that. Currently rather enjoying the Chasm exploration/quest.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I lost the 50/50 after 70 pulls and got C1 Keqing. Now most people would probably hate this, but I've always been a Kequing fan so having her as my first 5 star C1 isn't so bad. I was still a bit disappointed since the pulls on this banner seem very "wasted" since I already have max constellations on the 4*s I actually use from it.

However, I then got Nahida after 20 (!!) pulls. I don't think I ever got a 5* at less than 50-60 pulls before, so that's great. I was actually skip-clicking through it and only saw her in the summary screen.
Congrats!
Since you haven't played in a while, you probably didn't know, but Keqing is actually top-tier these days with Dendro :)
I hope I'll get her eventually :cryblob:

Reactions: Durante

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
Ha, I always knew my waifu was awesome. (I just always really liked her moveset. Teleport + fast charged attacks feels great)

Generally, so far it feels like power creep isn't too terrible. I haven't played at all and I also haven't read anything, but my primary party with Ganyu as DPS still just kills mostly everything (that's not immune to ice). Also Kokomi+Diona support still seem to make it impossible to die.

I just read up very briefly on Keqing post-dendro. Good thing I decided to electro-build her way back then, I thought about that a lot and the decision between that and physical wasn't easy at the time. Overall she's probably my "most invested" character after Ganyu (triple crowned :p) really, I have R4 Black Sword on her.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
There honestly hasn't really been any noticeable power creep, thankfully.
Dendro mostly just raised the floor and lifted some "underwhelming" characters up (mostly electro) and created more team variety, but didn't really raise the ceiling.
I still use Ganyu as well, and I haven't touched her build in over a year, for example.
It's something I really appreciate and I honestly think it's pretty a damn impressive balancing job.

Reactions: Durante

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Still doing desert stuff, it's cool, but the topside is not very inspired... reminds me a bit of the flattest parts of Mondstadt, and the underground content feels a bit disconnected from it.
I hope the next desert expansions are a bit more intertwined.

Now on the other we have the events running, and the multiplayer minigames were excellent. Tons of good ideas using the basic character skills (with a CD reduction, it must be said) to have some fun... while also nudging you in rolling for them, of course :money-mouth-face:
But great use of what already is without relying on annoying gadgets or gimmicks, now I just want an expanded version with a little Mario Party like main system and some extra competition (and they already have board games in the web events actually!).

And the mushroom-Pokémon event? I love it, on top of getting a good chunk of voiced content with old and new characters (and Yae Miko is always fun to hang out with) the combat mechanics are quite solid (if a bit too much waiting, they could spawn more active skills more often) and again, make use of the elemental system of Genshin very well, the little puzzles to upgrade your new companions isn't a bad idea either.
Only the catching part is pretty bland.
I didn't expect to actually like the story and to get attached to the little mushrooms, and they build the totally-not-Gary Oak rival in a fun way.
Really impressed with this one, I wonder if it's an alpha for a character using pets?

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yep, I'm enjoying the events this version a lot so far.
The multiplayer minigames were fun ways to utilizize different characters and the Fungimon event is really neat.

I'm also really hyped for the card game, saw some leaked gameplay and looks great.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Well I ended up rolling a bit because Yae is kinda back to being my main with Nahida :shrugblob:

Got Layla in 20 rolls, also got Heizou and his C1, and... Sucrose C2 for some reason :thinking-face:
Pretty happy with those rolls, fantastic banner for 4*, even if I don't like Thoma.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I got my first Stringless and Layla in 30 something pulls.
Very happy with that, but it does mean I'll most likely be sitting out Faruzan, since the next 5 star I want is Dehya and she's still a bit away.

Also only 2½ weeks left until the card game!

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Accidentally rolled on Yae's banner instead of the standard one to spend my random fates.
It was... Sucrose again? Okay girl, I'll use you I guess :dizzy-face:
But with 45 other chars and weapons available for off banner 4*... that's like 0.04% chance for that to happen in two lost 4 *50/50? Damn. :sweaty-blob:

• Eyes
Reactions: SkyStarblaze

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
It's card game week! Very hype.

And yo, Faruzan's theme rules!

Also I checked my pulls again and turns out I've used quite a bit less for Layla than I thought so I can roll a little bit. 🤞

Not really impressed by Wanderer's demo, though musically it's a very cool evolution of his previous theme(s).

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Another banger theme song, damn.
Don't really care about Wanderer, not sure how Faruzan would work with Heizou, so eh. I'll skip, I think.

Curious about the card game, I tend to like those, but they can be a bit boring...

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
Faruzan was supposed to a niche support for Anemo DPS but got nerfed heavily in the beta and is borderline useless now. Needs something like 280% or more energy recharge to be viable which is essentially impossible. Maybe they'll still tweak it, or the math on the beta people was off, but it sucks because I'd actually really like that for my Heizou

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Always doubt the numbers in beta, it can change on the very last day.
But she seems pretty clunky to use outside of static targets, her burst is pretty erratic...

My targets now are Dehya depending on what she does, and Yelan once she returns.
The rest is wait&see.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
I have no real use-case for Faruzan since Heizou is technically my only Anemo DPS, but I really like her design and I'm sure I can work something out for running around through the world 😅
Not really confident in getting her though, I can "afford" to use at most 10-20 pulls.

And yeah, I'm only really interested in Dehya right now.
Maybe see if I get lucky with the 50/50 on Alhaitham if his kit is interesting, but I wouldn't go to the guarantee if I lost it.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Playing the trial, yeah, Wanderer is pretty clunky. Looks great in combat though, but he feels pretty sluggish and playing without a shielder is just not realistic.
I don't dislike his style, but I don't really want him now.

The TCG is surprisingly complex, I enjoy it a lot. Very Magic the Gathering in mechanics with the dices acting a bit like lands, with tons of way to change and interact with your "mana" pool... definitely way deeper than I expected out of that.
I think having your minions all the time on board is an interesting take for a card game, it definitely makes getting a new one so, so much more immediately impactful than usual.

It's cool to see them give some meat to it, I was really disappointed in the fishing minigame and haven't touched it since getting The Catch... it was just way too simple and lacked incentives, since you got nothing but fishes for your teapot pond and ways to make the grind slightly faster with no mechanical changes.
At least the teapot had nice sets to builds for characters, and now you can copy other people's creations, that's not completely useless beside some freebies once in a while...

I saw a weekly quest for the TCG, so I have some hope that it will be kept around and expanded.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, it's been pretty fun.
I've played up to Rank 3, with the Ascension quest.
Was playing around with a Ganyu/Kaeya/Fischl Deck. Ganyu + Fischl is a very fun combo. It's funny how Superconduct is actually universally useful in the card game. Kaeya honestly hasn't done anything yet in that team, but at least double cryo lets me use Cryo resonance cards, so there's that. Probably gonna replace him with someone else sooner or later, but I need to think about which character cards I wanna get and just get more cards in general for now.

I think the mechanics look pretty solid so far, but obviously it's hard to say after having only played a couple of matches with a limited amount of cards.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
This Abyss is pretty ass, but I've had fun running Yoimiya with Layla.
Yoimiya/Xingqiu/Yun Jin/Layla is the team and I've enjoyed seeing the mix of freezes, vapes and melts.
Saw Yoimiya hit a 90k damage Melt at one point :sweaty-blob:

But this Abyss is pretty ass, so I'm probably not gonna bother completing Floor 12. Shit's way too tanky.

Card game is still fun. Recently I've been enjoying a summoning deck with Oceanid and Fischl at the core.

• Sad

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Was a bit busy to do more than dailies recently, I'm completing the Sumeru main quest and the sidequet to unlock the desert mechanics months later... still pretty good, nothing much to complain, haven't finished yet, I'll try to do so before the next patch.

The test of courage event was... pretty bad. I like Breakout, so I liked the minigame, but the "test" itself? No interactions beside some props spawning while you're forced to walk, a handful a lines from the characters and a random Ei appearance... was this more last second jury-rigged content, like Yoimiya and Childe in the last screenshot event?
It did not remotely felt like it fit together and was super shallow, even if Itto was great as always... really weird dressing for the content.

But to celebrate this new year, I finally reached pity on the standard banner again (at 80...) and I got
:thumbsupblob:
Certainly nothing to complain about, I didn't have a 5* spear, though I would have slightly preferred a 5* catalyst, I like casters (and Heizou) more in general. Guess I could give it to Raiden and swap The Catch to Xiangling. Or I'll just wait for another main DPS spear user.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yeah, the minigame was fun, and I liked the Youkai story bits, but the actual "test of courage" part was... really underwhelming.

Definitely looking forward to next patch though, I'm very ready for a new area.
(And it means we'll be one patch closer to Dehya)

• Gib

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
Definitely looking forward to next patch though, I'm very ready for a new area.
(And it means we'll be one patch closer to Dehya)
Yes, one patch closer to Dehya! After seeing video of Al Haitham I'm pretty much all the way out, I'll try for the new four star just to keep the collection complete though (at zero pity right now).

Playing the trial, yeah, Wanderer is pretty clunky. Looks great in combat though, but he feels pretty sluggish and playing without a shielder is just not realistic.
I don't dislike his style, but I don't really want him now.
I wish I had done this (checked the preview) before pulling for Wanderer. I got suckered in by the fancy flying stuff, but he's quite difficult to fit into any of my standard teams, AND he needs a shielder to babysit his key weakness of... getting swatted like a fly by any enemy with a rapid shot.

Ah, well, he's fun to use at least. And i can use his tap E to levitate really high vertically as needed... :ripblob:

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Yes, one patch closer to Dehya! After seeing video of Al Haitham I'm pretty much all the way out, I'll try for the new four star just to keep the collection complete though (at zero pity right now).
No need, since Yaoyao is a Liyue char and next patch should have Lantern Rite with the annual "get any Liyue 4 star for free" again you can just pick her up from there. At least that's what I'm planning to do.
(They really should to this for other regions 4 stars as well... Or just general "pick anyone"....)

• Comfy
Reactions: hersheyfan

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Having a free pick of a 4* would make a lot of sense for the anniversary and such big milestones. Doesn't cost Hoyoverse any primogem money, makes everyone happy, especially the brand new players.

Also,

And I'm not sure how it will end up once Yelan comes back, and then Dehya.
I'm a bit worried about Dehya, depending on how she plays. Alhaitham is coming next, but if he is dendro Keqing... I don't really have a place for him anywhere, I already use aggravate Keqing (and she's my strongest char by far), so what would I even do with him? A burgeon team? With no info on Dehya, how will that work (I know of the Thoma one, but I really don't like it), will we have enough support for two dendro teams?

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
No need, since Yaoyao is a Liyue char and next patch should have Lantern Rite with the annual "get any Liyue 4 star for free" again you can just pick her up from there. At least that's what I'm planning to do.
(They really should to this for other regions 4 stars as well... Or just general "pick anyone"....)
Ah yes, I totally forgot about Lantern Rite! I remember last year I got Yunjin from LR, hopefully they dont change their plans for this year. We'll find out soon enough, as the Genshin show was called for Friday!

Having a free pick of a 4* would make a lot of sense for the anniversary and such big milestones. Doesn't cost Hoyoverse any primogem money, makes everyone happy, especially the brand new players.

Also,

And I'm not sure how it will end up once Yelan comes back, and then Dehya.
I'm a bit worried about Dehya, depending on how she plays. Alhaitham is coming next, but if he is dendro Keqing... I don't really have a place for him anywhere, I already use aggravate Keqing (and she's my strongest char by far), so what would I even do with him? A burgeon team? With no info on Dehya, how will that work (I know of the Thoma one, but I really don't like it), will we have enough support for two dendro teams?
If you dont have Yelan, then its a no-brainer! The only thing better than Xingqiu is two Xingqius, and I personally prefer using her. We have a similar amount of wishes saved up (converted from primos), so you should have enough to get both Yelan and Dehya as long as your luck isn't abysmal.

Ascheroth

Nov 12, 2018
Well, it's Lantern Rite patch week next week and from the stream last week it's looking mighty beefy.
New area, big Lantern Rite event, seemingly a lot of other events in addition, free Lisa skin, free Liyue 4* of your choice (including Yaoyao). Also card game additions, though if I'm honest I haven't really been bothering much with it after the initial few weeks. Still only level 5 or something. Which I don't really mind, because it's not running away and when I'm in the mood it's always there.
But without that this patch has been really sparse. 2 patches in a row without a new area is really pushing it. Hopefully we'll get back to 1 area every other patch.

Only interesting thing really have been the leak floods of potential future characters (mostly Fontaine but also some others). Way too early to get excited, but there are some design that I could end up really liking once their in-game.
Feels like everything leaked.
Everything except Dehya's kit, lol.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
Since they announced the patch, I've been focusing on completing the desert and especially the Golden slumber quest. Took me ages, but at least it's done and I'm more casually exploring now.
They really need to add a map at some point, holy crap it gets confusing. But it's fun, and I do find it hilarious how much more Zeldaesque than Zelda BotW it ended up being. But it's not the "rate BotW" thread, so :zipper-mouth-face:

The leaks are always interesting, it lets us start thinking about the future of 4.0, but more importantly, I just love to see the creative process behind designs such as these.
No doubt a lot of the characters will be very different once released, and it's only part of what matters, I would not have expected to like Nahida this much with just her cute design, what a joy she was in the story. Definitely the anti-Raiden for me, and thank the archons for it.

Hilarious that Dehya is still almost unknown while so much has leaked. Maybe it's a sign of a troubled development, which might be a bit worrying...