Community MetaSteam | April 2020 - A Disaster Report From Raccoon City

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for the wonderful thread @lashman!
:steam_pigblanket:

Started playing Life is Strange 2 and wow such a step up from the first one! It looks fantastic! But man I really need retrain my brain haha, all I do is chase collectibles and do savescumming when I'm not happy with a choice, completely destroys the flow haha, also that check points are like hours apart.
enjoy! :)

Reactions: Le Pertti
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
It makes a lot of sense: getting a lot of positive responses from actual people definitely makes for a better pitch, especially when dealing with suits who only care about numbers...
indeed ... here's hoping it happens

Reactions: LEANIJA

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Finished Doom Eternal. It was really good, but I feel the game threw too many demons at me at times. Felt super stressfull at times. I also don't particularly like that there's no team deathmatch or the regular modes in MP.

8.8/10 from me.

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Finished Doom Eternal. It was really good, but I feel the game threw too many demons at me at times. Felt super stressfull at times. I also don't particularly like that there's no team deathmatch or the regular modes in MP.

8.8/10 from me.
Yeah, I tried the Battlemode once after finishing the game and didn't enjoy it. Nor it did it seem very well balanced. Went against two Marauders & and all they pretty much did was run around summoning demons, using some "deny loot drop" skill and hiding behind blue barriers. Maybe I'm not aware of it, but I feel like there should be a cap on how many demons a player can summon in a single round. To stop players from turtling and just summoning demons.

Also, screw you Platinum What a long con for an April Fools joke! :blobclosecry:

Álvaro de Campos

O nada que é tudo.
Mar 12, 2019
This is the Dark Souls of something...
Looks interesting enough but hopefully they can smooth out some of those jerky animations.
EDIT: Actually, maybe jerky isn't the best word for it. There's just something weird about them though, the speed maybe?

TheTrain

MetaMember
Jun 11, 2019
Ehi lashman, check the latest patch for M&B:

Some of the crashes from older saves are fixed and these saves can be used again. (especially caused by fencing stolen goods & rival gang leader quests).

Maybe that's what can save your playthrough? o.o

Reactions: Li Kao and lashman

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
Risk of Rain 2 update
-New stage
-New enemies
-New items
-Artifacts
-UI overhaul
-New abilities
-Engineer skin

Game is also on sale for 20%

If you're in their discord you can also vote for the last character for 1.0 launch.
Choices are:
-Enforcer
-HAN-D
-Chef
-Miner
-Sniper
-Bandit
- Entirely New Survivor.
VOTE FOR THE FUCKING ENFORCER NOT THE SHITTY SNIPER

Reactions: Panda Pedinte
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Ehi lashman, check the latest patch for M&B:

Some of the crashes from older saves are fixed and these saves can be used again. (especially caused by fencing stolen goods & rival gang leader quests).

Maybe that's what can save your playthrough? o.o
i don't think that was me with that problem ... i don't even own the game yet :p

Reactions: TheTrain

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
I like the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor I have been reading the webtoon for some time now (and even read some of the LN as well), I found out that season 3 has been out since October (so for about 2 years there were no new episodes of the webtoon) and ya... they changed artist yet again.

So now he looks even more like a generic manga MC. He sort of already looked generic in season 2 but at least he looked older compared to season 1 but now in season 3 he looks even younger for some reason.

why do they do this!!!!!!!!!

oh and I finally figured out how to set up PS2 games on Steam individually. The only down side might be how to quit out of them.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
If you're using BPM, you can quit the game directly from Steam Overlay.
If you're using BPM, you can quit the game directly from Steam Overlay.
I don't have it set up that way since I just launch everything through the regular Steam overlay, even when I am using a controller to play games.
It would be nice to bring up BPM overlay when I didn't launch Steam that way.

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I don't have it set up that way since I just launch everything through the regular Steam overlay, even when I am using a controller to play games.
What controller do you use? If you map the ESC keypress you should be able to quit PCSX2 directly as long as you used the --nogui flag when setting up your shortcut in the Steam client.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
What controller do you use? If you map the ESC keypress you should be able to quit PCSX2 directly as long as you used the --nogui flag when setting up your shortcut in the Steam client.
I have it so nogui in the target section of the shortcut

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
I like the Legendary Moonlight Sculptor I have been reading the webtoon for some time now (and even read some of the LN as well), I found out that season 3 has been out since October (so for about 2 years there were no new episodes of the webtoon) and ya... they changed artist yet again.

So now he looks even more like a generic manga MC. He sort of already looked generic in season 2 but at least he looked older compared to season 1 but now in season 3 he looks even younger for some reason.

why do they do this!!!!!!!!!

oh and I finally figured out how to set up PS2 games on Steam individually. The only down side might be how to quit out of them.
Just read the novel lol, webtoon have a bad habit to change artist each season.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
And it works? :dana_think:
it launches the game but it doesn't close when I hit esc on my keyboard
Just read the novel lol, webtoon have a bad habit to change artist each season.

I think I will just keep reading the webtoon and eventually try to get back into the LN. I think I was at Vol 2 in the LN. I got to the part where Weed knows Lion Roar already and has meet the Merchant (Mapan) dude and is now travelling with him.

FunnyJay