They'll be Windows Store keys instead.Deathloop delay means
I should be able to sell some more stuff, wrack up some more steam wallet to get it cheaper.
Unless phil finally kills bethy launcher and all deathloop keys become steam keys in which case yeeeeeeaaaaaah boiiiiii
- Aron’s Adventure (day-and-date release on Steam, April 7)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV (day-and-date release on Steam, April 9)
- EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN (Steam)
- Spintires (Steam)
- Stronghold Crusader HD (80 percent off on Steam for a limited time)
- Stronghold 2: Steam Edition (60 percent off on Steam for a limited time)
- Stronghold HD (70 percent off on Steam for a limited time)
- Stronghold Crusader 2 (90 percent off on Steamfor a limited time)
- Stronghold Crusader 2 DLC – (20-50 percent off on Steam for a limited time)
- Stronghold 3 Gold (70 percent off on Steam for a limited time)
- Stronghold Kingdoms (free-to-play on Steam)
- Stronghold Kingdoms (Starter Pack) (70 percent off on Steam for a limited time)
- Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition (60 percent off on Steam for a limited time)
- UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[cl-r] (Steam)
If you had to explain to your managers why a game isn't going to be ready to ship this month, and you had the once in a lifetime chance to blame a global pandemic, I think you should go with that as the reason. Definitely COVID.It's also the end of the financial year so i suspect a few delays are due to wanting to hold back releases so they count for next year's figures. It happens all the time, it's not necessarily a COVID thing.
as in literally only the hour counter resets?According to Teeth on ERA, your Steam playtime is wiped out when your EA Play sub lapses. Bless game ownership.
Imagine subbing to Game Pass via Steam in the future, havint 300 hours in Starfield, you forget to renew and your 300 hours are gone.
Huh, we're very different then as playtime tracking has actually gotten me and people I know into discussions and comparison. Just yesterday when teaching I talked with my pupils about games and compared how much we have played Sims. And I and a friend while playing It Takes Two talked about our most played strategy games on Steam.As in, if that's the only thing that happens, then personally I couldn't care less if my playtime goes from "300 hrs to 0"
Must be a difference between free weekend games you don't own (you keep cheevos and playtime with those) and EA Play, maybe EA Play sub acts like Valve literally removed the game and info form your account?I'm surprised it loses the playtime stats when your sub expires, I hope it's just an implementation issue and not a design choice. It doesn't make much sense to me.