Community MetaSteam | April 2021 - So NieR Yet So FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintaro

MetaMember
Feb 20, 2021
Malaysia
Nah, you won't, Atlus found the place they wanted and since P4G they have been quite consistent :cat-heart-blob:

Square is like the whore of Babylon, drop some pennies and you will see.
Speaking of Babylon, wonder when will we get an update on Babylon's Fall :blobeyes:

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020

ND is working on a remake of the first TLOU for whatever reason (PC release?)
Days Gone 2 not happening despite the first game being profitable
Read the whole thing. It is unfortunate but honestly not too surprising even before the disband of Japan studio. Sony's current focus is clearly to make AAA games that can be sold to global audience. Small games really has no place in their lineup.

Remaking Last of Us is a crazy idea. I am not sure if it is necessary when there is a PS4 remaster that still looks really good. Days Gone 2 is also unfortunate. I predict the game will sold pretty well on steam and they may consider making a sequel after seeing the numbers.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Watch it be a Stadia Exclusive :oofblob:
JUDGMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT!!!! :crying-face::crying-face::crying-face:
Speaking of Babylon, wonder when will we get an update on Babylon's Fall :blobeyes:
Yo, you right, that game went radio silent :blobclosecry:
I'm still not convinced FF7R will be EGS. It's an order of magnitude more important to the Squenix brand than TWEWY or even KH. The bill would be something else. Or maybe a 3-months EGSclusivity.
Permanent exclusivity ? Absolutely no worries.
All points it will, nothing is permanent, only one deal was permanent and it was by devs choice.

And, to make sure you don't get disappointed, keep in mind the standard 12 months deal. not 3 nor 6, if it's sooner, great, if not, you know what's the deal.

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
The fact that Bend are working on something new instead of a sequel isn't necessarily a bad thing.
A TLOU remake so soon is pretty surprising though, the game got a remake on PS4 which in turn is playabe on PS5.

Reactions: LEANIJA

texhnolyze

Child at heart
Oct 19, 2018
Indonesia
The fact that Bend are working on something new instead of a sequel isn't necessarily a bad thing.
A TLOU remake so soon is pretty surprising though, the game got a remake on PS4 which in turn is playabe on PS5.
TLOU remake is for the tie in with the TLOU tv series that is currently in development. Something like The Witcher, but releasing at relatively same window for maximum hype and sales from both ventures.

Sony is establishing themselves in the blockbuster industry with the recent news/rumors of movie/tv adaptations for their gaming IPs, as well as how cinematic focused their AAA titles are.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Watch TLOU Remake have Pedo Pascals face on Joel. Also watch a PC modder mod Joels original face in the remake, making original Joel exclusive to PC for TLOU Remake.

• Toucan
Reactions: Shahem and PhaZZe

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
TLOU remake is for the tie in with the TLOU tv series that is currently in development. Something like The Witcher, but releasing at relatively same window for maximum hype and sales from both ventures.

Sony is establishing themselves in the blockbuster industry with the recent news/rumors of movie/tv adaptations for their gaming IPs, as well as how cinematic focused their AAA titles are.
Well, yeah, the tv show seems like the obvious reason but it's not a game that feels like it needs a remake and knowing that ND are working on this instead of something new is pretty disappointing. Considering they're supposed to be working on a TLOU MP as well I doubt there's much else going on there right now, but hopefully they at least have a small crew coming up with something new.

GoT2 should be timed to release pretty close to the movie, whenever that is.

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
Interesting about Cozy Grove, they have a Mac version for it and it is even on Apple Arcade, yet they didn't put that version on Steam. Wondering if there is some exclusivity thing going for the Mac version or if they just didn't bother.

• Sad
Reactions: Pommes and lashman

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.

Almost time to start thinking about making the Azure OT, maybe?

Also Cold Steel IV in about 3 hours or so.

• Gib
Reactions: QFNS

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Frequently Asked Questions :: Popup Dungeon General Discussions

Does this game utilize the Steam Workshop?
Yes, extensively. The Steam Workshop is fully integrated into the game, allowing for the quick sharing of content.

When one checks the Steam workshop, there is only one item, which is a picture with a statement:

:lul:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Still one hour until the end of Humble Anime sale.
I'm every shade of tempted by Labyrinth of Refrain, but must endure :so-good-blob: :cryblob::blobclosecry:

Reactions: ExistentialThought

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
Hey, does Dark Souls 2 - Scholar of the first sin contain all the dlc that is out for the base game? There is a sale on at the mo and all the dlc for DS2 is on sale but i cant work out if its all included in DS2-Sotfs. It says something like 'all the content so far'

thistestnow

*doom noises*
Feb 16, 2021
Hey, does Dark Souls 2 - Scholar of the first sin contain all the dlc that is out for the base game? There is a sale on at the mo and all the dlc for DS2 is on sale but i cant work out if its all included in DS2-Sotfs. It says something like 'all the content so far'
Yes it includes all the DLC.

Reactions: Joe Spangle

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
Yes. SOTFS is a enhanced re-release containing all DLC.

Reactions: Joe Spangle

sanhora

Baldr Sky
Dec 7, 2018
Trails of Cold Steel IV Launch Week Special

The moment is almost here: Trails of Cold Steel IV will soon release for PC! Thanks for waiting y’all!

Before it’s officially out, we wanted to give you a little heads-up for something awesome: to celebrate the release, we have a Launch Week Special until April 16! Get the game, and receive a 5-track OST Sampler* and a 24-page Mini Art Book to go with it!

But there's more... save 20% off the Trails of Cold Steel IV Digital Deluxe Edition, receive the above, and get a 20-track Soundtrack and 128-page Art Book.

Share with your friends because this deal will only last for a week!

Thanks again for your patience and support! We look forward to you reuniting with the heroes of Class VII once more.

i'm waiting for the humble page to go up so i can use the 20% discount and then pause monthly

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
ToCSIV is today huh?
I was going to wait on this one but it has Estelle and co.
Fuck...

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
No discount on the actual game, tho. So it's full price launch discount for the only thing that matters. Bummer. I won't be buying the ditigal deluxe edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.