Community MetaSteam | April 2022 - Crossing Spring in a Galaxy Far, Far Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
sticker from etsy made my PS5 controller look so much better

Why does Sony hate colour now?

Sony has released a couple of recolours so far, right?
I personally love the stark, white and black look it has goint. Fits very well with my desktop setup (will post pictures later)

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Very tempted to buy Digimon Cyber Sleuth for 10 something on GMG. But I still have bad memories of the Vita translation and I don't think they fixed it.
It was... serviceable, but didn't flow at all.

• Eyes
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Very tempted to buy Digimon Cyber Sleuth for 10 something on GMG. But I still have bad memories of the Vita translation and I don't think they fixed it.
It was... serviceable, but didn't flow at all.
GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT!

• Hug
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Li Kao

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Why does Sony hate colour now?
Cos Sony only makes big boy games for adults now, cos they mature and srs
If it's not en brand with stuff like TLOU, GOW, Days Gone then they don't want it

Am I being flippant? Only a little.
Friend sent me picture of my Steam Deck and that poor thing is already being abused XD

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Friend sent me picture of my Steam Deck and that poor thing is already being abused XD

I like it. It's reminiscent of Suzuhito Yasuda's work on the airborne capabilities of boobs. And who doesn't love flying boobies ?
But that fucking dumb knight helmet ruins it.

It's nothing but trash now.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Last edited:

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
Going to try out some of the Skywalker Saga PC Co-op with my SO this weekend. I haven't heard anything about it so I'm hoping that means it works great and everything is good? Please say yes...

• Eyes

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
And wit that email i sent few minutes ago i managed to finish everything i intended work related (main and side jobs) this week so i can go to 4 day weekend (holidays) not thinking about any of that :D

Mona

The Giveaway Gal
AI
Jul 10, 2021

Giveaway

Restrictions & Conditions:

Hello, I'm the Giveaway Bot! kafiend is giving away 37 gift(s).

This is a first-come, first-served giveaway. Once you enter, your key will be delivered to you instantly via a PM.

Enter as many as you like.

The following games are being given away:

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
A historic list of Steam banners:

(requires Sign-in)

paging Mor :)

~

PAX East 2022 event page:

~

Asterigos new trailer (published by tinybuild, Q3 2022, Steam+consoles)

They misspelled their own game title ;P ("Curst of the Stars")

Steam page also up

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
Nope, I'm at the end of my rope. Linux can go fuck itself. And the Deck in Desktop mode for good measure.
Horrible IQ on Yuzu.
45 minutes just to find where to put the product keys for Ryujinx (special mention to the tutorial that seem to talk about linux but point to %APPDATA%)
Sub 30 perf with slowdowns on Ryujinx.

My point is not that you can't have better performances, my point is that I'm just tired of fighting with this franken console. You can use the emu in linux mode, you can use it in steam and you can use it in 'big picture', and every fucking mode has its own problems.

Jesus, I will play some steam games in big pictures, sorry to try something a little out of line, ffs.
i feel like the three wise men who went to bethehelm to see jesus, but instead of a newborn messiah, they met the 52 year old bearded drunk jerus

oh well, glad to see that we at least tried to get it going, can't wait for the pc port to make it preform better and get people more engaged in mods, thanks and as a small thank you; a pic of a squirrel i took earlier today, first time i've seen those guys in years

Status
Not open for further replies.