Community MetaSteam | August 2022 - Remember Ringo, With Great Power Comes No Regional Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
no word of a lie the Kojima podcast is one of the best announcements

I don't know why I watch these things, it's just endless 1 min sizzle reels of stuff with no calibre or context.
I'm not saying everything has to be a big generic AAA god no, but when the games scene is so so saturated, this is useless unless you're an established dev or IP to help stand out

It's the livestream version of lashman and RiruLumi posting lots of store pages for 2 hrs but with a budget :p

Last edited:

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
tinfoil hat on

lashman is getting paid to keep posting all the new games that hit the store.
You can't fool me!!! :detectiveblob:
i wiiiiish! :negative-blob: at least then i wouldn't be perpetually broke :cryblob:

DI2 not on Steam but on practically everywhere else. You can tell that deal mustve been made a long time ago.
Exclusively not on Steam

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
No KH Steam :(
There's always the Disney event next month.

New Tales from the Borderlands comes to Steam day one according to a local tech site. Did Randy have some kind of fight with Tim lately? 😁
Tiny Tina was supposed to come to Steam day one too and we know how that turned out. You might want to wait until it actually releases on Steam.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Will get this for the back paddles. After using the Steam Deck, it's hard to go back to controllers that don't have them. It's just so nice to put common buttons on there so you don't always need to remove your finger from the thumbsticks.

sprinkles

Dec 8, 2018
Atlas Fallen (looked like a Western take on Monster Hunter) and Blacktail (loved the Slavic mystery vibes) are my top games of the show.

Sad about no Steam page for Scars Above, maybe it's EGSclusive? That would be a real shame...

missed this one but lashman caught it ;)

(i didnt even noticed you did the "post every new store page as quickly as possible" thing on twitter ;) )
Oh hey, they just put up the Steam page late. Crisis averted.

Reactions: LEANIJA

Panda Pedinte

Best Sig Maker on the board!
Sep 20, 2018
Thank you everyone who posted the announcements from the Gamescom event. :cat-heart-blob:

I watched that fucking movie as a kid and it made me afraid of clowns for some time.

New Kojima podcast is definitely some type of ruse. What is he up to?
His new game will be an interactive podcast :toucan:

lmfao, if it is set in Los Angeles now, why is still called Dead Island even

Just pretend Bugs Bunny sawed off California instead of Florida.

Madventure

The Angel of Deaf
Nov 17, 2018
What's funny about this is once they release the new expansion they're going to just upgrade everyone to shadowlands anyway eventually automagically so you won't really miss anything

they do it everytime

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, cool. Really cool. I like the digital figurines photorealistic look, and a digital GW game feels like a why didn’t you do it sooner.
But the game part feels far too small scale for my tastes. Ok with not doing it army sized, but that looked really small scale, even calling it skirmish seems too much. At least in the trailer, it looked like the two factions were more fighting for space on a smöl board than for victory.
I want that but with an actual play area please.

And with a decently sized terrain we could have some terrain customization too. Feels like a missed opportunity. Like let’s do digital GW but on a Neuroshima Hex board :confused-face:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
Hey thekeats1999 and all miniature players, how does GW calls the whole meta game already, I draw a blank. Some fancy name to describe more than the games but the whole narrative side of battles.
Why yeah, I'm sure Unknown Worlds won't give a fuck, but I had to write my little fanboy take on their project.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety
Status
Not open for further replies.