Community MetaSteam | August 2022 - Remember Ringo, With Great Power Comes No Regional Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Random thought of the day

WTF happened to that system shock 1 remake??
Still in development. This is the last trailer they released, from June:

Had a fairly wild development history. I think they essentially re-booted the look of the game twice, and changed engines once and they now seem to return to something closer to what the demo looked like in their Kickstarter.

ZKenir

MetaMember
May 10, 2019
I hope those videos mean free flight as in I can fly whenever and wherever, because I'd love that.
All those years ago the best part of WoW: The Burning Crusade for me was the fact that they added flying with no strings attached, the simple beauty of being able to take off and travel somewhere else was both liberating and everything I always wanted from a videogame, up to then games only gave me some shitty "ability to glide" or such.

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
I see Guild Wars 2 is launching today on Steam, but of course after all these years there are no achievements.

I will say you know the game has a good community though, when on reddit there are threads telling people not to give all their gifts away to every new player, and literally a FAQ on how to welcome new Steam Players, threads on how to guide and not be protective of the new players.

Pretty great to see.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
Yea I dunno what's in the water/air but I've added over 20 games to my wishlist in the past 2 weeks and I'm being at least kind of picky :ripblob: Also a fair number of those aren't just "could be interesting" but more "I want to play this right now"

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
I see Guild Wars 2 is launching today on Steam, but of course after all these years there are no achievements.

I will say you know the game has a good community though, when on reddit there are threads telling people not to give all their gifts away to every new player, and literally a FAQ on how to welcome new Steam Players, threads on how to guide and not be protective of the new players.

Pretty great to see.
"hey, maybe I should check out my old account...."

Nevermind, old accounts don't work with steam...

Status
Not open for further replies.