Community MetaSteam | December 2019 - Halo! Is It Me You're Looking For?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 113

Is there any way of "backing up" my Steam wishlist (as in exporting it as an html/text/whatever format)?

I currently have 7000+ items (I pretty much add any DLCs for games I have, so I can get notified and check when they are on sale), but currently it's a mess to find anything, so I was thinking about deleting everything, and start over.

thanks

MJunioR

MetaMember
Mar 13, 2019
Is there any way of "backing up" my Steam wishlist (as in exporting it as an html/text/whatever format)?

I currently have 7000+ items (I pretty much add any DLCs for games I have, so I can get notified and check when they are on sale), but currently it's a mess to find anything, so I was thinking about deleting everything, and start over.

thanks
Augmented Steam has an 'export wishlist' option which creates a .txt file, also has some extra setting if you want to include the appID, release date, etc.

Deleted member 113

Thanks, Wok and MJunioR .

Speaking of Enhanced Steam, since I haven't used it in ages (the last time I did was exactly to delete my wishlist :giggle:), should I just use the new version from Is there any deal?:

Is it "safe"?

thanks ;)

I think importing it would not be as easy as exporting it.
The idea is not to import it back in, just to check the list in the future, in case I need it. :)

Reactions: lashman

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Last edited:

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
The dauntless port is shit. They sacrificed a lot of graphical settings to get it barely working at 30 FPS. It is such a blurry mess. Video choices are limited to 2. Brightness and motion blur. Was thinking since I don't want the epic launcher I could continue playing it this way but nah. Just gonna wait for Iceborne.
Hmm, good to know. The game already suffered in my mind from looking like a poor man’s MH with stupid MTX on top. But if the non EGS version is shit, well, that’s it then.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Alright, youve convinced me. It's getting picked up during the winter sale. My wife and I will burn through it over what little holiday time we have.
you're welcome :)

hope you'll enjoy it as much as i did ... it's an extraordinary game and it deserves all the awards

I hope you get some scratch from dontnod for how hard youve been pushing this game the last couple weeks/year.
lol, no :p i'm a nobody ... but i'm glad if i convinced even one person to play through it ... that's all that matters

Trisolarian

Jul 12, 2019
LiS2 is something I held out on only bcI don't do episodic games anymore. KR:0 and HL2 Eps just killed it. (I'm the same with most comic/graphic novel series, either be complete stories or a complete arch or nope nope nope)

LiS2 is back on the menu. My menu is extensive....

-Untitled Goose Game
-Baba is You
-Cyberpunk 2077
-Pyschonauts 2
-Vampire The Masquerade II
-Outer Worlds
-Outer Wilds
-LiS2
-Return of the Obia Dinn
-Divine Divinity II

Forgot one

-Death Stranding

This is of course in addition to what I already own.

I will most likely be able to acquire at most, like three of these games and two of which will have to be on sale. Welp, such is life.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com

xxr

Member of the Abyss
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks, Wok and MJunioR .

Speaking of Enhanced Steam, since I haven't used it in ages (the last time I did was exactly to delete my wishlist :giggle:), should I just use the new version from Is there any deal?:

Is it "safe"?

thanks ;)

The idea is not to import it back in, just to check the list in the future, in case I need it. :)
You could also use steamwishlistcalculator.com and just export all items as either AppIDs or titles.

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
Context please? Not everybody seems to know/watch stuff.

Nioh 2 will def follow what the first one did to get those double dippers.
Sorry, there's been a few console exclusive things. Nioh 2 and Axiom Verge 2 were what I was thinking of specifically here. Really tired of having this feeling that PC/Steam is ending up being a dumping ground where "big" games will eventually maybe release if people feel like it after taking a moneyhat.

Reactions: lashman and MJunioR

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
The shipping fee for Austria went up by a factor of 3 for some reason if you ordered more than 2, otherwise I'd also have done it.

Really, I love the Steam controller and it was an insane deal for the price during the sale.
My total with shipping was 60€. 4 controllers and 1 controller skin. Shipping was 30€.

fokkusu

Burn baby burn🔥🎵
Dec 9, 2018
Too bad that you cannot use Steam controller as MFi controller on iPhone. Would have loved to play GTA3 and Max Payne :(

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
In the sale, 4 Steam controllers were cheaper than a single AAA game, and I've seen your Steam library :p
Shipping costs were weird. Adding skin(s) significantly reduced shipping costs for whatever reason. (for up to 3 controllers).

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Follow-up on the Finnish mastermind: he has spent ~ 1.2 million gems over 2 days. That is 400€ spent, most likely to craft a thousand booster packs.

He has 639 bots! I assume that has spent 5€ on each, so that he could farm cards during all the previous Steam events. Anyway, he must be using them these days to bypass the crafting limit: you can only craft one booster pack per game and per day with one Steam account ; spread the gems over 600 accounts, and you can craft 1200 booster packs for the same game over two days. Open the packs, craft the badges to level 5 on each bot, and sell the rare anime profile backgrounds. I wonder how much money he has spent before figuring out the right threshold to decide whether the gamble will be profitable. He might still be trying to recoup the initial "investment" and the losses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.