Community MetaSteam | December 2020 - Empire of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
We need God of War 2018 on PC. The rest matters not. :D
I'm hoping for it to be announced a few months before Ragnarok hits the shelves.
EXCUSE ME!?!? you saying that nothing matters outside the Sony stuff?!?!?

Sir, you and me are enemies now.

Mi nombre es Iñigo de Montoya, tu mataste a mi padre, ahora, prepárate a morir! :dualbladesblob:

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
I want Dreams on PC.
It would be a very good fit yeah but if Queen's list turns out true (along with Tizoc's sources) I'll be super happy.
Unfortunately it's probably going to be a while before it's announced. Ragnarok is likely a fall release...

Shahem

R7 7800X3D I RTX 4080
Jan 26, 2020
France
I feel like people outside are laughing at us for being delusional about these future PC ports we talk about daily, especially Sony exclusives. Especially those online guests which seem to be actively lurking here. 🙈
Time will tell really. Strategies change sometimes.

What would be delusional would be to expect day and date releases (PC + PS). But expecting other games from Sony's PS4 portfolio to hit PC after one has already come to PC is not crazy.

And then we have some people here who are quite adamant more are coming.

Reactions: Tomasety

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
We need God of War 2018 on PC. The rest matters not. :D
I've played God of War on PS4. While the graphics and music are truly beautiful, the casualized gameplay is a huge step back compared to God of War 3. You're fighting the same enemies over and over again in arena-like areas, and the impressive boss fights have been removed completely.

I strongly recommend playing God of War 3 on rpsc3 if you haven't played this gem yet.
Lol, I tweeted to Annapurna yesterday about Wattam on Steam (currently EGSclusive), the Tweet was liked by someone working at Annapurna (according to his profile):

and today this was released:

Even Annapurna forgets their EGS exclusives exist 😂

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018
How do you already own that?
It was accidentally marked F2P, will be revoked when it's actually released (very likely at least),
but I'll enojy having it as "coming soon" in library until it's released :p

tfw Valve doesnt follow their own suggested pricing
Well, you can't have both trading & regional pricing. (And Valve prefers trading).

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I feel like people outside are laughing at us for being delusional about these future PC ports we talk about daily, especially Sony exclusives. Especially those online guests which seem to be actively lurking here. 🙈
tbh, I couldn't care less about that, let people be happy with whatever they want, easy peasy. :cat-heart-blob:
(not about you, ofc, but about the guests)

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019

Can't help but be impressed even though it's not the kind of game I want (MMO). I mean, it's on mobile (too, like Genshin) but looks like Project Awakening ~Lite.

Last edited:
  • Eyes

Ge0force

Excluding exclusives
Jan 12, 2019
Belgium
[UWSL][/UWSL]
Well, looks like Tinybuild couldn't hold themselves, they released yesterday a new EGS exclusive (timed, ofc) today they open the Steam page :coffee-blob:
I don't understand that Valve still allows devs to advertise their games on Steam, if these devs signed an exclusivity deal that's explicitly meant to boycott Steam. 🤔

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and C-Dub

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Well, looks like Tinybuild couldn't hold themselves, they released yesterday a new EGS exclusive (timed, ofc) today they open the Steam page :coffee-blob:
I received an EGS code for it before it released, still haven't tried it.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Oh wow, I got it right 😅

That's a pretty great month. Though I already have most of the anime games :whistle:
I already have Shining resonance, Zwei and Zwei Zwei (Zwei is good, Zwei Zwei is fantastic.) But I'll probably still grab it.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Oooh thats a really cool month, I might grab it since Indivisible is like a billion bucks over here due to shitty regional pricing and like this I can support a charity instead of Mike Z.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
Humble is getting hammered :V

Oh wow, these alone make it a really solid Humble month for me. What the fuck, I didn't think they had it in them anymore.

Both Zwei games alone would make it a no-brainer. So glad I never got around to buying them.
People like you are the reason Falcom ditched XSEED and their plans of releasing their older PC game catalog T_T

QFNS

Plays too many card games
Nov 18, 2018
People getting all hyped for Persona 5 Scramble need to be more clear that this is still a Musou game! Even if it's a story sequel, it's a Musou game! Even if they are modifying the mechanics to be more like Persona (like they did for Age of Calamity), it is still a Musou game. It's not a Persona 5 rpg sequel. Its a Persona 5 Musou game/sequel.

Which means I am instantly skeptical and will be waiting for reviews and the game to be out before I jump in.

I would be more interested in playing P5R on PC but this musou sequel has me feeling sus. Gonna wait.

Line

meh
Dec 21, 2018
P5R is totally gonna be full price.

Back when we were still on gaf people in the Persona community thread were discussing rumors of P4 getting a PS4 port and I said that a PC port was probably more likely.
I was laughed out of the thread. Funny how things change.
It's pretty funny that today things have changed completely.
If you're a weeb, the only place where you can play the big AAA, the traditional Sony "exlcusives", the handheld Nintendo "exclusives", and obviously all the micro publisher stuff is on PC.

If you like JRPGs, you play on Steam. It's wild when I think back of the state of Japanese games when Recettear came out.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I'm intrigued by

Gorgeous pixel art. Please be good.

• Eyes

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019

Can't help but be impressed even though it's not the kind of game I want (MMO). I mean, it's on mobile (too, like Genshin) but looks like Project Awakening ~Lite.
That is as much gameplay as any E3 trailer :p

• This!
Reactions: Dekunator

Routa

Non-Stop MMO Searcher
Dec 22, 2018

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
That is as much gameplay as any E3 trailer :p
Korean mmorpg, so the gameplay = grind, grind, grind, buy mtx dress, grind, grind, grind, buy mtx dress, 3k hours later and -$5k - grind, grind, grind, buy mtx dress.

• Sad
Reactions: Swenhir
Status
Not open for further replies.