Community MetaSteam | February 2022 - Good night, and good luck, Lowly Tarnished

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
I don't understand the reference :(
In Souls games you can leave messages for other player but they are template phrases that have set words and blank spots you can put words from lists into. They are not free text and people got creative and "Try finger, but hole" is now a classic and obligatory Souls message.

Also, NexusMods is about as safe as you'll get for the modding scene. It's a big hub for a ton of modding communities.

Reactions: Tomasety

Dinjoralo

None shall remember those who do not fight.
Dec 6, 2018
Apparently, putting your motherboard in a case suddenly addresses random slowdown with hardware monitoring. What?

Also two of the fans in the case I got use Molex, and they don't seem to work, but... Whatever.

• Sad

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
In Souls games you can leave messages for other player but they are template phrases that have set words and blank spots you can put words from lists into. They are not free text and people got creative and "Try finger, but hole" is now a classic and obligatory Souls message.

Also, NexusMods is about as safe as you'll get for the modding scene. It's a big hub for a ton of modding communities.
Oh, is this something related to the Fractured But Whole too?

• Evil

fspm

MetaMember
Nov 1, 2018
In times like these you really learn a lot about people. Masks off and all that.

Didn't think I'd need to ignore anyone on MC but with 2 additions today, I guess this means we are real forum now.
You proved my point.
Ignore and play Elden Ring.

This doesn't make a very inappropriate joke ANY better. Just. Stop.
Who said it was a joke.

Anyway, here's another one

Now to the funny part:

it took you half a minute to dogpile someone based on some assumptions and Putin was working the masses for years with very sophisticated tools. Just shows how easy it is to turn average joe in desirable direction.
Shame.

Anyway, only thread suggestion post will remain because it is real af, the rest including this one will be gone.
Show some respect and edit out your posts likewise, or don't.

Parsnip

Riskbreaker
Sep 11, 2018
Finland
Oh, is this something related to the Fractured But Whole too?
Not directly related but the intent is the same, making a joke using regular words to make up another word when it's spoken out loud.

In addition, in Dark Souls 3 they added an optional ghost gesture into messages, so of course everyone would use the pointing gesture.
Imagine this, but the person pointing would be a ghostly figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.