Community MetaSteam | January 2019 - Steaming along through Epic storms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxi

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Hey Zyklon has made it over to MC! I haven't been playing much League but still go back occasionally to play some Thresh.

Poor Lux...

Zombiesaga was pretty enjoyable apart from the CGI moments....

Final day of the Steam sale and still not sure if I should pick anything else up for myself as my gaming backlog is still pretty lengthy but Tomb Raider is mighty tempting.

zkylon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOxkGD8qRB4
Nov 2, 2018
Hey Zyklon has made it over to MC! I haven't been playing much League but still go back occasionally to play some Thresh.

Poor Lux...
that's ok league is kind of a game that you can play madly for months and then just put on hold and come back to. it happens to me too, tho all the mission stuff they do kind of prevent me from pausing completely nowadays

i like the thresh one, lucky madlife hook lol

Zombiesaga was pretty enjoyable apart from the CGI moments....
honestly, while the CG is kinda bad, specially on the first episode, i still like those scenes

that show is like anime izombie, just bliss

hi there .... glad you finally decided to post ;)
yee

butt

Maxi

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
that's ok league is kind of a game that you can play madly for months and then just put on hold and come back to. it happens to me too, tho all the mission stuff they do kind of prevent me from pausing completely nowadays

i like the thresh one, lucky madlife hook lol
Yeah super lucky :D

Agreed, I can easily hop back in here and there but it has been getting tricky recently due to the characters they are adding are extra complicated so it takes a while to figure out what they can actually do (this isn't me playing them but going against them), Add to that the hidden buffs/changes to damages in keystones making it extra confusing when you get blown up due to some keystone etc.

Reactions: Ex-User (307)
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh thanks. I'm not interested in Catherine but if this means more Atlus games on PC I'm up for it
don't get your hopes up - it probably doesn't

i mean - Catherine was like the only Atlus game to get an X360 release back then ... so ... you know ...

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
lashman if you can do the graphics/banner part, I don't mind writing a recommendation for cool looking game every now and again for the Steam threads.
sure, no problem :) hell, you can even do one now - since we're one short this month because some people would rather complain about it somewhere else than actually approach me

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Same here, I would add a bit of my AMAZING WRITING SKILLS ;D
do it then :) i can always edit the OP

I'm down to triple dip on Catherine. Gotta get that Persona onto PC as well.
doubt it'll happen even if Catherine sells 50m copies (i won't, lol)

and we're (almost definitely) getting the classic version too ... i bet SEGA's conversation with Atlus about this port went something like this:

SEGA: Atlus ffs, you have to start releasing games on PC
Atlus: fuck off
SEGA: you do realize we own your ass, right?
Atlus: *grumble, grumble, grumble*
SEGA: Atlus ...
Atlus: ok, fine ... but it has to be the old version of Catherine!

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
sure, no problem :) hell, you can even do one now - since we're one short this month because some people would rather complain about it somewhere else than actually approach me
Great! I'll shoot you a PM soon with a recommendation or two so we can spiff up our OT. :D

(And yeah, the complaining on Era is exactly what made me wanna step up.)

I'm down to triple dip on Catherine. Gotta get that Persona onto PC as well.
Same here pretty much. Gotta show Atlus there is an audience on PC for their stuff, so maybe I will gift some copies too.

Reactions: Prodigy and lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Great! I'll shoot you a PM soon with a recommendation or two so we can spiff up our OT. :D

(And yeah, the complaining on Era is exactly what made me wanna step up.)
awesomesauce! :) (and yeah, i figured, lol)

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
Yeah super lucky :D

Agreed, I can easily hop back in here and there but it has been getting tricky recently due to the characters they are adding are extra complicated so it takes a while to figure out what they can actually do (this isn't me playing them but going against them), Add to that the hidden buffs/changes to damages in keystones making it extra confusing when you get blown up due to some keystone etc.
op.gg
U.GG: Best LoL Builds
Legends.ai

those are your friends to getting back into the groove of meta builds when you fall out!

Reactions: lashman and Prodigy

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Oh is the Catherine port just a simple conversion of the original without the new content?
That's fucking weak.

Reactions: lashman
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Oh is the Catherine port just a simple conversion of the original without the new content?
That's fucking weak.
yeah, it's (almost definitely) the "Classic" version that got rated in Straya™ last year

Knurek

OG old coot
Oct 16, 2018
You all know we'll be getting the old, original version of Catherine, not the new remaster?
Locked to 720p30 as well, with no keyboard controls.

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
You all know we'll be getting the old, original version of Catherine, not the new remaster?
Locked to 720p30 as well, with no keyboard controls.
depends on who's doing the port :p it'll probably be one of the porting studios from SEGA EU ... so i'm not really worried about that :p

but yeah - it will be the original version

Reactions: Guilty of Being

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018
Oh god, I take it back then. I'll pick it up on sale unless it's cheap to begin with.

This is exactly the sort of shit I should have expected Atlas to pull.
What would be the most nonsensical thing they could do, and they'll do it.

Last edited:

Ex-User (307)

MetaMember
Dec 11, 2018
Does anyone know why the Blackwell series would only be partially Mac OS/Linux supported on Steam, but fully supported on GOG?

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
There isn't much for me in January, just Senran, Onimusha, and RE2. Queen got Onimusha covered, and somebody else can do RE2 much more justice as I never even finished the original. So I know Senran Kagura is both Anime and Fanservicey which is a recipe for dislike but alas, somebody's gotta appeal to the weebs! :p

OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
There isn't much for me in January, just Senran, Onimusha, and RE2. Queen got Onimusha covered, and somebody else can do RE2 much more justice as I never even finished the original. So I know Senran Kagura is both Anime and Fanservicey which is a recipe for dislike but alas, somebody's gotta appeal to the weebs! :p
goddamn weebs!

Status
Not open for further replies.