Xclash

MetaMember
Dec 13, 2018

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I must resist the urge to spend $90 during this sale.
Volvo trying to tempt me with being able to get two $5 coupons this sale.

Reactions: Milena

derExperte

MetaMember
Dec 9, 2018
Not sure about the details but I hear MacOS had become terrible for gaming because Apple's APIs aren't great for that purpose or difficult to handle and they're not updating anything else (OpenGL) anymore. That's why we're seeing fewer and fewer ports and it's somewhat understandable that a game has to drop support. But Linux?

Well, the only game I'm interested in buying right now isn't on sale... Yet.

Please, 90% discount on The Division again :p.
Not discounted on Uplay either. Div 2 is 80% there though since that's the one Ubi tries too keep alive, maybe they'll do a flash sale and go lower. Speaking of, Breakpoint 65% today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swenhir

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Not discounted on Uplay either. Div 2 is 80% there though which is the one that Ubi tries too keep alive, maybe they'll do a flash sale and go lower. Speaking of, Breakpoint 65% today.
Februrary was the last time it was so low, so one can hope! Breakpoint doesn't do much for me unfortunately.

Cordelia

MetaMember
Jun 10, 2019
Not discounted on Uplay either. Div 2 is 80% there though since that's the one Ubi tries too keep alive, maybe they'll do a flash sale and go lower. Speaking of, Breakpoint 65% today.
80%?

Now I feel stupid for buying Division 2 day 1. Then again it's AMD code so it's much cheaper but still...

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I prefer temporary elments. It is clear that the money is thrown to the garbage, but at least, there is no fear of missing out.

Otherwise, it would be preying on vulnerable people.
Interesting POV. It makes sense.

Deku

Just nothing
Oct 19, 2018
20XX
www.seikens.com
Rocket League players are pissed.

They end support for Mac and Linux, but still continues to support Windows 7 that Microsoft just recently ended support for?

If you purchased Rocket League for Mac or Linux on Steam, the game will still work with full functionality when installed and played on a computer running Windows 7 or newer.

Reactions: PC-tan and lashman

Deleted member 113

Like NeuralProxy already mentioned, Der Geisterturm / The Ghost Tower is out:

One of the things I enjoy about the previous game is the soundtrack, which fits the (retro)futuristic theme.
Here's the theme of the new game, which I quite like:

Reactions: Spamlynguist
OP
lashman

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
What's the discord that PC GAF/ERA/MC uses?
I'd like to know this as well.
There's a PC-ERA discord that has a bunch of active MC users in it. Should be an invite link to it in the PCEra thread.
i believe there's one BlindRhythm made as well :)

In honour of lashmans continuous promotion for LIS2
awww, you're the best! :photoblobheart:

@lashman I hope you are right about this game
of course i am! you'll see! enjoy :)

How did you organize all that into one category? :dizzy-face:
That was what I wanted to know too. That's a lot of clickity-click.
that's exactly what it was, yes ... i did it all manually :(

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I'm not sure iff gg.deals hasn't updated yet, or if there really are only 2 pages worth of deals at their historical low (most of them not even on Steam) in my almost 1000 entries big wishlist :02dead:

Reactions: Milena and lashman

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018

PossiblyPudding

sometimes a doctor of rhythm
Apr 17, 2019
i believe there's one BlindRhythm made as well :)
Yep! Thanks for the mention lash! :photoblobheart:

We actually have two Discord servers. The official one and a more focused/specialized one for the Co-op Corner thread. I'll be more than happy to send out invites for either or both if anyone would ever like to join them. Feel free to PM me any time. :highfiveblob:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Did Valve change the colors or brightness or something in the library? Looks better now than yesterday, for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.