Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Your mandatory spam for the new page.

:pugHI:

Swenhir

Spaceships!
Apr 18, 2019
Animé is for kids, and we all remember how it was being a kid, 16 was like 25, 18 was like 30 and anyone over 25 were in retirement home .
Now we have more and more shonen involving middle-aged protagonists though. The joke about a woman in her 20s needing to marry before she expires at 30 is also getting rarer.

Reactions: Le Pertti

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
One of the things I most like in Yakuza Like a Dragon is the characters being older than your typical JRPG
Rip Papa Nier

Looks like a decent port compared to the original
Seeing how Nioh 1 sold over 500k copies on PC I'm imagine that they want to make sure it's a good port. I think that there is some stuff that the PS5 version will have that the PC version won't. The refresh rate thing is weird. It says it has 60fps and 120fps options and that it's compatible with 144 monitors. Maybe it's because I have GSYNC that I don't understand this comparison.

Also RIP Nvidia Highlights. I thought it was a cool feature that Nioh 1 had.

• Sad
Reactions: Swenhir

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
Do we have an ETA on the Sega EU thing or is the shadow drop so shadowy we'll never see it coming?

Wait a sec...
I'll say this though, I think his art really peaked in FFX.
It really did. We could have done without Nooj though

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I have played and completed a game from this months Humble. Warhammer Chaosbane. It's fine I suppose. I think I broke it at some point and was so powerful I held down the basic attack button on the final boss and shredded it in 4 seconds or so. Balance seemed to go out the window and even when maxing the difficulty and even going beyond into chaos levels of difficulty I still never went close to dying once, fights just took a few seconds longer.

EdwardTivrusky

Good Morning, Weather Hackers!
Dec 8, 2018
Panda Pedinte Kinda. Nier Gestalt has papa Nier and was multiplatform multinational release. Nier Replicant was Bro Nier and PS3 Japan only.
I think that's right, it's been a while since i've thought about it.

Tizoc

Retired, but still Enabling
Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
No ETA and no expectations, life is pain is sad right now :crying-face:

EXPECTATIONS:

Reality:

Seriously mang
Don't psyche me for some Sonic news:blobeyes:

Do we have an ETA on the Sega EU thing or is the shadow drop so shadowy we'll never see it coming?

Wait a sec...

It really did. We could have done without Nooj though
I legit wish some of the characters clothings weren't so 'cluttered'. Like shit if you try to view Tidus' 'clothes' bit by bit, it gives a migraine. To top it off: Tidus' yellow 'jacket' has a hoodie and left arm has an arm guard of sorts that's blue.
Like shit man....if I could draw for shit, I'd make an easier for the eye outfit for Tidus that is mostly colour focused
Oh and Tidus' short has one leg longer than the other's :V

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com
I have played and completed a game from this months Humble. Warhammer Chaosbane. It's fine I suppose. I think I broke it at some point and was so powerful I held down the basic attack button on the final boss and shredded it in 4 seconds or so. Balance seemed to go out the window and even when maxing the difficulty and even going beyond into chaos levels of difficulty I still never went close to dying once, fights just took a few seconds longer.
Diablo-clone like these are best played co-op IMO. I played Grim Dawn with my friend and we enjoyed it. Same with torchlight 2.
It's cute and wholesome for one thing.

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
TFW Sega blew 30 million fucking USD in a Japan only Sakura Wars mobile game that bombed HARD and couldn't be arsed to port the actual game to PC/Switch.

They should port it so PC can save the fucking franchise like Valkirya Chronicles

Reactions: QFNS

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
No ETA and no expectations, life is pain is sad right now :crying-face:

EXPECTATIONS:

Reality:
The "reality" is probably close enough, seems like the stream will be related to Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, and they announced that Sonic is a DLC character for it.

I guess at best we could get a release date for the PC version in the stream? (Or maybe not even that)

Le Pertti

0.01% Game dev
Oct 10, 2018
Paris, France
lepertti.com
I really didn't like Carto.:/ But that was mostly because I didn't expect it to be a puzzle game, I thought it was Zelda like game and when playing it was so jarring what I expected and what it actually was.

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety

xinek

日本語が苦手
Apr 17, 2019
Damn, what a Q1 2021 in terms of Japanese games coming to Steam.

-Yakuza 3-6
-Nioh 2
-Nier Replicant
-Persona 5 Scramble
Is it weird that the Yakuzas aren't listed yet?

I preordered Nioh 2 -- as much as I've been wanting to play more Yakuzas, Nioh will probably be the most fun at release when the online is booming.

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
The "reality" is probably close enough, seems like the stream will be related to Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, and they announced that Sonic is a DLC character for it.

I guess at best we could get a release date for the PC version in the stream? (Or maybe not even that)
I FUCKING KNEW IT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA and no, no PC version from here.

Is it weird that the Yakuzas aren't listed yet?

I preordered Nioh 2 -- as much as I've been wanting to play more Yakuzas, Nioh will probably be the most fun at release when the online is booming.
nah, it's typical SEGA to do this, store pages will open next week most likely.

• Sad
Reactions: xinek and ezodagrom

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
I FUCKING KNEW IT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA and no, no PC version from here.

nah, it's typical SEGA to do this, store pages will open next week most likely.
I wonder what's up with the PC version of that though, not even a release date range even though it already has a store page, while games with confirmed release dates don't have store pages. Just SEGA things I guess...

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
I wonder what's up with the PC version of that though, not even a release date range even though it already has a store page, while games with confirmed release dates don't have store pages. Just SEGA things I guess...
their planning is.... weird, but not weirder than S-E's one :evilblob:

• Toucan
Reactions: ezodagrom

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Real talk, I never really progressed in Soul Reaver as a kid, I must've replayed the start of the game, got to the vortex of souls and just...stopped :V Was quite surprised to see I am fighting Kain so early for one thing :lampblob:
Yay, more $5 coupon!!*

*Only eligible if you've spent $100 during the sale
Last time valve offered $5 coupons, they lowered it to $30 min. spending.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020
Speaking of coupons, Valve mentioned in their year end blog post they were exploring ways for people to use Steam points for things that aren't community features. I would love to see coupons implemented and being redeemable with points. Nintendo does something similar where you get gold coins for each e=shop purchase that converts into 5% cash back. A Steam equivalent would be a $5 coupon for 10,000 points. Nothing major, but just something that's nice to have.

Tizoc

Oct 11, 2018
Oman
ko-fi.com

Sonic in Puyo Tet2 was leaked some days ago funnily enough xp

Wok

Wok
Oct 30, 2018
France
Not too bad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.