Community MetaSteam | January 2022 - With a new year comes great responsibility, BOY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
a new semester has started, and alongside it, pains that are too big for me to ignore

i am currently having a breakdown over the math, for the first assignment was non-sensical, and i am ripping my hair out of my head as we speak, this isn't helped by the fact that almost everything around me goes to shit, like my mom having a rather negative reaction when i saved up my money to buy her a new iphone
therefore, i think i'll have a small break and i'll see you guys later

pinson

Sep 6, 2021
Canada
Almost bought Gears 2-3 on Xbox during their last sale, good thing I didn't! Would pay good dollar for a full collection on Steam.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Just wondering. Is it possible to somehow have your own cloud ? Some remote disk space where you can backup what you want, without oversight, and where you could download things from on a whim ?
Pretty sure that's a dumb question and it has been possible for years, but I'm tired.
Also apparently don't bother trying to use Google Drive for this...

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
a new semester has started, and alongside it, pains that are too big for me to ignore

i am currently having a breakdown over the math, for the first assignment was non-sensical, and i am ripping my hair out of my head as we speak, this isn't helped by the fact that almost everything around me goes to shit, like my mom having a rather negative reaction when i saved up my money to buy her a new iphone
therefore, i think i'll have a small break and i'll see you guys later
update:

nevermind because this breakdown i had over math was the fact that the task had a red herring in the form of information that wasn't relevant to the answer of the question at all

also yes, i am indeed wishing voodoo magic and everything bad on the person who made this assignment

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
With how the world is going on (Omicron, Ukraine etc), I honestly don't care anymore. Going to buy some games in the upcoming sale and enjoy life as much as possible.
What are you thinking for series climax in 2029? I'm guessing either tech singularity complete with grey goo (many goos), or alien invasion. Maybe one saves us from the other as a cheap deus ex machina.

• Eyes

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
What are you thinking for series climax in 2029? I'm guessing either tech singularity complete with grey goo (many goos), or alien invasion. Maybe one saves us from the other as a cheap deus ex machina.
In the eyes of alien, human race is probably too stupid to be worthy for invasion :cautious:

I vote on grey goo.

• Evil

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
In the eyes of alien, human race is probably too stupid to be worthy for invasion :cautious:

I vote on grey goo.
The aliens could be anti-nanite / nanotech. Stuff can be dangerous, and all it takes is one lousy meteor to send organic-life dissolving goo across the galaxy!

Imagine if all this happens and then 2030 everything is just back to normal like the end of a syndicated serial where they want the watcher to be able to watch episodes in any order.

But for real you got the right idea. No reason to focus on things we can't control (the Ukraine situation)

• This!
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Cacher

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Sounds kind of useful.

Basically if I am playing a game on my Deck and battery is about to die....I would just suspend it and sit at my comp to immediately resume playing while Deck is recharging. Going back n forth pretty convenient.

Also buy a 2nd Deck or Deck 2 in the future. and you have 2 Decks. Play one until battery dies and then pick up the 2nd :coffee-blob:

Vantr

Feb 15, 2021
So I finally hit HR100+ in MH:Rise and think I unlocked the last set of quests and finished that up so now it's just slowly talisman farming, helping friends out and trying other weapon types. Clocked about 80+ hours and I'm ready for Sunbreak.

On the other hand I got Vampire Survivors recently since it looked interesting, a few people here were playing and it was cheap. I've sunk 10 hours in the past 2 days. SEND HELP.

FunnyJay