Community MetaSteam | July 2022 - Stray(t) out of Kowloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018
Sunbreak did really well and peaked at 231k. It didn't quite break Iceborne's launch weekend of 284k, but it went well above and beyond base MHR. I fully expect Capcom to have a press release about its sales next week.
It might have not beaten Iceborne's peak, however it went from 134,2k to 231,3k which is crazy good.

PhaZZe

MetaMember
Mar 12, 2019
anyone has some bot for trading event cards?
if anyone was searching, found this, works pretty well

Reactions: Jiggaloboy

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Sunbreak did really well and peaked at 231k. It didn't quite break Iceborne's launch weekend of 284k, but it went well above and beyond base MHR. I fully expect Capcom to have a press release about its sales next week.
Did anyone expect it to break Iceborne's peak ccu? Rise is a lesser looker and smaller game overall.

voodoo

Dec 12, 2018
if anyone was searching, found this, works pretty well
Here is a directory of both bots and users, and can make use of "steam trade matcher" which will attempt to match your incomplete sets with those listed by clicking on the "STM" link. Normally, STM would do this itself, but it seems to be struggling under load as of late. Direct comparisons of inventories seems to still function though. Alternatively, you can do it the manual way by using the direct "trade offer" links instead.

The above site is listed, so just some more options in case you get no hits.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and PhaZZe

Hektor

Autobahnraser
Nov 1, 2018
Been replaying FF7R on PC skipping all cutscenes except Tifa's

Maybe i'm the odd one out, but the port is incredibly amazing to me?
The game is running on the highest settings (Admitetly there are only like, two of them) at 60FPS1080 perfectly, and even on 4K it's reaching 60FPS most of the time except when there's a shitton on screen

I would go so far as to say it's the best Sqaure Enix Port (Within AAA games) i've played.

Certainly no comparison to Stranger of Paradise that ran at an average 20FPS

Derrick01

MetaMember
Oct 6, 2018
Been replaying FF7R on PC skipping all cutscenes except Tifa's

Maybe i'm the odd one out, but the port is incredibly amazing to me?
The game is running on the highest settings (Admitetly there are only like, two of them) at 60FPS1080 perfectly, and even on 4K it's reaching 60FPS most of the time except when there's a shitton on screen

I would go so far as to say it's the best Sqaure Enix Port (Within AAA games) i've played.

Certainly no comparison to Stranger of Paradise that ran at an average 20FPS
Other than the stutter issue which is always a random luck thing among PC gamers' setups I think the biggest complaint was that it's just the ps5 version with no differences. If you're lucky enough to dodge the stutter then the port is merely fine if a bit disappointing that it doesn't add anything considering how much effort they seemed to put into XV.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
It's July and with lack of news and updates and with whole SteamDB date changes it is safe to assume that Uncharted will be released after Spider-Man. It really is strange what happened to that port. I mean Sony will probably manage to release 2 other ports announced after Uncharted XD

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
It's July and with lack of news and updates and with whole SteamDB date changes it is safe to assume that Uncharted will be released after Spider-Man. It really is strange what happened to that port. I mean Sony will probably manage to release 2 other ports announced after Uncharted XD
Well, they changed Internal Release date from July 15th to December 31st which means they don't even know if it will make it this year. As we discussed already, it is likely they found a bigger technical challenge than expected, to be honest, at this point I'm kind of expecting two outcomes:

-A different port will pop-up to take Uncharted's place and Uncharted will go 2023
-Iron Galaxy stops being the port developer and project goes to another company like Jetpack Interactive

We shall see

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Well, they changed Internal Release date from July 15th to December 31st which means they don't even know if it will make it this year. As we discussed already, it is likely they found a bigger technical challenge than expected, to be honest, at this point I'm kind of expecting two outcomes:

-A different port will pop-up to take Uncharted's place and Uncharted will go 2023
-Iron Galaxy stops being the port developer and project goes to another company like Jetpack Interactive

We shall see
It is interesting situation because this new version of ND Engine should be PC ready because they were hiring for PC development for few years now if i remember correctly. And I wonder what does this mean for TLoU Remake PC version. One way or another i still think that they should release 1-3 before 4 and LL and I if they don't i don't expect "huge" success of 4/LL collection.

One way or another I have like a month to clear more backlog with Deck before I return to my Desktop PC gaming (that would be 3 months without playing single game on PC XD)

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
It is interesting situation because this new version of ND Engine should be PC ready because they were hiring for PC development for few years now if i remember correctly. And I wonder what does this mean for TLoU Remake PC version. One way or another i still think that they should release 1-3 before 4 and LL and I if they don't i don't expect "huge" success of 4/LL collection.

One way or another I have like a month to clear more backlog with Deck before I return to my Desktop PC gaming (that would be 3 months without playing single game on PC XD)
I mean, it is, engine is PC "ready" but at the same time the chosen team might have difficulties with it as for TLOU, it means they will find a different team and call the day.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
241,9h
Done

Good luck to Durante

I can't say I hated the game, I also loved it. It's a fucking solid TTRPG adaptation. Its highs are really high, it's just that its lows are incredibly numerous and long.

Jav

Question everything, learn nothing
Sep 17, 2019
What's the veredict on the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster games?

• This!

thekeats1999

MetaMember
Dec 10, 2018
I never managed to play the physical version of this game. But did play the Final Fantasy version of it, which used a modified version of Vanguard. It’s a good system and looking for to this on Steam.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Oh cool, I launched Game Pass and my screen turned black. No response. For a good 5 minutes. And the monitor button didn't do shit.

The black screen I'm not too worried on first glance, my Windows 11 keeps shitting the bed when I launch some apps like openoffice, black screen for a second or two. I seem to recall people told me it could be a refresh rate thing.
But the button being pressed and not displaying the monitor overlay ?

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018
Finally getting around to trying Drainus which I bought back at release. I'm not a SHMUP fiend, more of an enjoyer. I think it may be my 2nd fav game of the year.

Imagine if indies could sell modern ROMs as Retroarch DLC as well (I think that'd be kinda cool, and probably get huge audiences).

pinson

Sep 6, 2021
Canada
Im honestly hoping Square Enix considers the potential to "demake" the other Final Fantasies as Pixel Remasters.
I would shell out 30€ each if they're well made.
I wish they'd do the same concept with Dragon Quest. This series is spread out on too many platforms and some of the best ports are still stuck on mobile.

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
"I Want a new Keyboard, which do you think is best?"
"What do you prefer? Vintage, 40, 50, 50-50, 75, 100, TKL?"

"Whu--- What?"

75% for live. Has all the keys I need and no fat. I even own the exact board shown here for 75%, the Keychron K2. great wireless keyboard.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: dummmyy and Kyougar

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.