Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Thankfully you can just retry days and while you obviously don't keep anything you did, you obviously can't unlearn the knowledge you gathered, so I learned from my mistakes and (barely) got everyone safely to Day 7.

In which I got spiders that wrap everyone that doesn't handle them properly permanently into a cocoon. Which is bad. But also every cocoon increases the energy output. :thinking-face:
Decisions.

lashman

Dead & Forgotten
Sep 5, 2018
Thankfully you can just retry days and while you obviously don't keep anything you did, you obviously can't unlearn the knowledge you gathered, so I learned from my mistakes and (barely) got everyone safely to Day 7.

In which I got spiders that wrap everyone that doesn't handle them properly permanently into a cocoon. Which is bad. But also every cocoon increases the energy output. :thinking-face:
Decisions.
so am i still alive or not? :p lol

Valdien

✵ Chaos! ✵
Mar 26, 2020
Toronto
Since I've been enjoying Ace Combat 4, I might have placed an order for AC4, AC6 and AC: Assault Horizon... 😏
You meant AC5, right? Also, you forgot the best one! AC Zero. Make sure to play Assault Horizon last since it'll mostly likely leave a bad taste in your mouth. :p The OST is awesome, though.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

Prodigy

Sleeper must awaken
Dec 9, 2018
I rarely watch him live :>
Mostly his YT archive when a game interests me. But I always know what he is streaming because of Twitch sending an email.
I'm also only youtube archive, no time with work to watch streams. Just thought it might be him because he has been putting up Dragon age Origins.

FunnyJay

Powered by the Cloud
Apr 6, 2019
Sweden
You meant AC5, right? Also, you forgot the best one! AC Zero. Make sure to play Assault Horizon last since it'll mostly likely leave a bad taste in your mouth. :p The OST is awesome, though.
Well I got the ones that I could find easily available att humane prices on webshops.

• Eyes

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
I already spent almost 7h playing Vampyr on Deck and I really like it so far. I run it mostly at 40FPS (some dips can occur during loading of new zones or fog/rain heavy moments). I managed to add ReShade to it for a bit of sharpening because I am playing at 90% of resolution. Atmosphere is great and conversations are really interesting (good voice acting helps a lot). From what I saw i am barley starting the game but I already spent so much time on exploration. Combat can get annoying but I will see how things will go after some upgrades. Overall I am so far pleasantly surprised how much I like the game.

crimsonheadGCN

MetaMember
Jan 20, 2019
Clifton, New Jersey
www.resetera.com

Now, both Infinity Ward and Treyarch have plans with producing a community-led effort, incorporating an offline mode equipping players with the necessary tools for blocking out, mapping, and editing an already existing map. Making relatively simple changes with a focus on altering the gameplay experience, paving the way for creatives to create.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
I'm considering an M2 laptop from Apple if the battery is replaceable. After my Tablet battery almost exploded from old age and ballooning I often look over to my aging laptop (2015) with it's irreplaceable battery and wonder if that's a ticking time bomb 2 feet from my face all day. :pensive-face:

And i don't use my laptops for gaming, just portable browsing and Art things or streams while i do desktop stuff.

Altho this camera notch shit is so stupid. :confused:

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
Not sarcasm at all. What made capcom thing so special was because usually when it comes to bigger games it’s porting studios that handle the Mac port, but they seemed to do it themselves and that is interesting.
Didn't you complain before that Steam have so few Mac compatible games?

• Eyes

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
There always could be more, but to compare to stadia is a huge stretch
I compared people's reaction to Village and NMS coming to Mac to Stadia people's reaction of games coming to Stadia. Lots of cheering, like getting big games are unusual for those platforms so people cheer when they do get them.

• Eyes

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
I compared people's reaction to Village and NMS coming to Mac to Stadia people's reaction of games coming to Stadia. Lots of cheering, like getting big games are unusual for those platforms so people cheer when they do get them.
You were clearly shitting on them, at least own that up lol.

• Eyes

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Reading people's reactions to No Mans Sky and RE Village coming to Mac gives me Stadia vibes for Mac gaming, just worse.
If Apple cared about gaming, they'd just provide some Vulcan drivers for their GPUs and work with Valve to get Proton running on macOS. Would instantly give you many thousands of games that play as well, sometimes even better, than on Windows.
Otherwise this stuff will just fizzle and stop after a while. macOS makes up a tiny percentage of Steam users but requires a completely separate port and graphics stack. It's not strange that a lot of devs will just ignore it, just as they ignored Linux.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Brooooioooooooiooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something amazing just happened that I think maybe would only get a few people on this site happy but just wow.

Thank you Amazon employee your mistake just make me very happy and just made me day. I hope they didn't get In trouble though because that would really suck.

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020

Something amazing just happened that I think maybe would only get a few people on this site happy but just wow.

Thank you Amazon employee your mistake just make me very happy and just made me day. I hope they didn't get In trouble though because that would really suck.
Bloodborne or Persona 5 Royal? :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye:

AHA-Lambda

MetaMember
Oct 9, 2018

huh?

• This!

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California

It's ATLUS related but like I said it's something that maybe only 1 other person on here would think is actually pretty cool.

So it not a leak or anything in case anyone is wondering about, it's not a bout a new port or anything.

I just got very excited and wanted to share I wanted to share pictures but one of the things that sucks about MC is how you can't upload pictures directly like you can on disqus.

YourFriendMaynard

The flame is it's own reflection
Dec 21, 2018
God how w i l d is that a spiritual successor The Creator of Turrican did is going to be on the switch and probably steam but actual Turrican collection is not on steam and Gunlord X (which is on eshop) but not on steam and it is a spiritual successor to Turrican

for shits and grins map out that and see what case of galaxy brain you get

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.