Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alextended

Segata's Disciple
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah, similar results to my last attempt, those broken blueish explosion effects filling the area and stuff (and less than ideal performance). Idk how ppl run it fine.

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019
Yeah but AA predates FGO so i just meant she isn’t exactly forgotten, although like all the collab character she isn’t really used at all in story

She’s also i arcade btw

• Gib
Reactions: LRB1983

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Le Pertti

Dude!!!!!!!!!!

This is pretty crazy. It's pretty crazy seeing a picture of my town features in an official Sony camera thing.

That sign that you see if the drive in theater is of my hometown and when I was taking my photography glass last semester I took a few photos of it and submitted them for one of my assignments.

Arc

MetaMember
Sep 19, 2020

Atlus has confirmed that the Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Windows PC releases of Persona 5 Royal will include all previously released downloadable content for P5R. This follows the announcement of those versions of P5R during the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 earlier this month.

The announcement does not include the subsequently announced Steam and PlayStation 5 releases of the game.

More than 40 pieces of DLC previously sold in the original version of Persona 5 Royal will be available for free right from the start. This includes a new persona for members of the Phantom Thieves, including the main character. Also included are the “Challenge Remarkable Guest” DLC, such as the “Full Moon” battle where you can face the Persona 3 protagonist.
That's one way to entice users to play the Game Pass versions over Steam, especially since P5R has so much DLC.

OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

That's one way to entice users to play the Game Pass versions over Steam, especially since P5R has so much DLC.
Yeah, they did the same for the Riot packages, I guess it's a "choose your poison" situation, either have everything on Gamepass or buy it on Steam and get game with no DLC included.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

LRB1983

🎥 アダルトビデオ
Oct 8, 2021
x.com
Well Persona 4 Arena Ultimate got all DLC on Steam and console (ps4 & Switch) rerelease. I suppose it will be same for P5R.
And It’s odd P4AU isn’t backwards compatible on Series consoles while P4A is.

Oh on other hand I just noticed Blade Runner Steam page updated few days ago removing other languages voices except english. GOG was gifting the older original edition with remaster purchase.

Last edited:
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Mor

dfghstrbght

May 10, 2019

to follow up on this Persona Central own article about steam + ps4 additions mentions this from Atlus press release

so it's Schrödinger's DLC

Considering Atlus isn't even advertising steam + ps4 on their banner on twitter I'm going with marketing deal or something

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
I recently learned one of my colleagues has a paid game on Steam (and consoles).

It's pretty neat! (Also works perfectly on the Deck).
Also, one of the language options is "Austrian" and it's great.

Now I'm in the mood myself to fire up Unity and make some stuff. I already have a vague-ish concept in mind. (Semi-collectible card battler rogue-lite RPG where your Deck isn't necessarily your friend since it's made up from "captured" enemies). Probably way too ambitious, but hey!

Durante

I <3 Pixels
Oct 21, 2018
I recently learned one of my colleagues has a paid game on Steam (and consoles).

It's pretty neat! (Also works perfectly on the Deck).
Also, one of the language options is "Austrian" and it's great.
Way ahead of you:

So the new Ai: The Somnium Files game syncs graphics and resolution settings via Steam Cloud.

Annoying if you’re trying to play it on two devices, like a 4K PC and a Steam Deck.
That's quite silly.

For our next release (which will be the first to use the PH3 settings backend™ ) we actually considered whether we should split settings internally into "per-user customization" (like gameplay stuff) and "per-device customization" (e.g. graphics), and sync one and not the other, but we decided not to. It seems like doing extra work for something which might actually confuse the few people it affects.

Kyougar

No reviews, no Buy
Nov 2, 2018
Finished watching the Quarry

SPOILERS

+ the acting was better than Until Dawn
+ overall, the characters were more nuanced and individual as a whole
+ some of the faces were really good, like Laura and Ryan

= teenage Drama

- Emma's uncanny face
- several plot points are driven by character stupidity, not mentioning plotholes, or telling the other characters things and you as a playerjust scratch your head on how they got that information, rather than believable narrative
Like:
- why is the cop so creepy and aggressive at the start, why won't he just tell the kids that there will be no one at the quarry tonight
- HOW did Laura get the location of the Quarry from the cop when he only showed her the hotel
- the Summer camp ran for two months, so there was one full moon in between, it is never mentioned how they handled that
- Why do you trust college kids to stay inside the lodge for a whole night anyway? There was enough time to shuttle them to the hotel nearby
- Why do they even run a summer camp with that kind of curse running around
- the Handylight is forgotten by the middle of the game

- it seems rushed and unfinished, the whole Hacket Family money problems and illegal doings in the past weren't going anywhere, it looks like that would have been a stronger plotpoint when they started developing the game. It is prominently featured in the archive but goes nowhere
- just a podcast as an ending, it was a cool thing, but it would have been much cooler if there was a real epilogue after the podcast
- the water and especially the water splashes look AWFUL

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
Games i finished on Deck in past 2 months

1. THE WOLF AMONG US
2. AFTERPARTY
3. STANLEY PARABLE ULTRA DELUXE
4. BEYOND TWO SOULS
5. CRASH BANDICOOT 2
6. DISCO ELYSIUM
7. HEADLANDER
8. RECORE DEFINITIVE EDITION
9. VAMPYR
10. PHOENIX WRIGHT ACE ATTORNEY
11. DARQ

And inam currently playing THE PATHLESS. I love this f-ing piece of plastic :D

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
In obsession of the day I got ’I need an arcade stick’. I’m in the mood for those simpler times when games where a couple minutes long, no bad writing, just glorious video game experience 101, complete with agressive bip boop whizz in the background from whatever other cabinets were running concurently at the time.
Then I remember than to really emulate that period I would need friends.

I can emphasize enough how I feel I’ve ruined my life.

But hey, good arcade stick for beginners that could be upgraded without breaking the bank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.