Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
This, use the mechanics and understand everything is there for a reason. You are playing the expanded edition right?
Nope, Revisited compatibility with Deck is unclear and it’s 30 on discount, a little high for end of month me. considering I had the original from years ago…

bobnowhere

Careful Icarus
Sep 20, 2018
I bought Raft and refunded it, just didn't feel like fun.

Want to buy The Little Nightmares 1 and 2 bundle instead but I can't as I own 1. Even removing 1 "permanently" didn't work, turned out permanent isn't and I could just restore it easily.

ZKenir

❀ Child of Raikou ❀
May 10, 2019
The way steam deck handles customized controller layout seems poor, I cannot load my custom controller layout on deck because you literally cannot search for your own controller layouts like you can do on normal steam, wtf?

• Sad
Reactions: Tomasety

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
In obsession of the day I got ’I need an arcade stick’. I’m in the mood for those simpler times when games where a couple minutes long, no bad writing, just glorious video game experience 101, complete with agressive bip boop whizz in the background from whatever other cabinets were running concurently at the time.
Then I remember than to really emulate that period I would need friends.

I can emphasize enough how I feel I’ve ruined my life.

But hey, good arcade stick for beginners that could be upgraded without breaking the bank ?
I have an 8BitDo arcade stick. Thats a good option as its not too expensive, feels nice as standard and its simple to swap in a stick and buttons of your choice.

If you want a mad version you could always build one. I made a nice one last year from a wooden box I bought and an arcade stick, buttons and trackball I had left over from other projects. Not too expensive overall I suppose and it was fun to make and I love the trackball. Although I did put an FPGA MiSTer in there and added some power ports, USB ports, headphone socket, a port for wired Internet as well as it being wireless. That was the expensive bit. :p

Last edited:
  • Gib
  • Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Li Kao

Dandy

Bad at Games.
Apr 17, 2019

The first screenshots didn't look great to me, but seeing it in motion has me sold on the artstyle. I'm old so I would've preferred amazing pixelart, but I'll take it. Better than EMI and ToMI. 😬

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Harvestella looks really good.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

low-G

old school cool
Nov 1, 2018

The first screenshots didn't look great to me, but seeing it in motion has me sold on the artstyle. I'm old so I would've preferred amazing pixelart, but I'll take it. Better than EMI and ToMI. 😬
Will he go to the future with the Chron-o-John and visit Nathan Drake this time?

[also I wonder how many people here know about that thing...]

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Dandy
Status
Not open for further replies.