Community MetaSteam | June 2022 - It's Hot Outside! Sit and Play Some Videogames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MomoVideo

ķ͕͕̍̅͋ḭ̼͂̕lļ͓̞̙̀͗͆̊ ͉͛m͕̲̮̆̒̐̍͢e ͠
Apr 5, 2021
Still not sure what to make of FF16. Lots of fights between Summons in that trailer.
So far I have been super unimpressed by the FF XVI. Looks a bit like a medieval version of FF XV but with a single kpop singer instead of a boy's band.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and QFNS

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Disappointed that they're continuing on from Inquisition. :minos_sad:

Hopefully they at least leave Varric out of this one.
boo_this_man.gif

I love me some Varric, and while Inquisiton was a boring game, the writing was the strongest part of it. I want them to build a big confrontation against Solas, as well as having some big stakes. He basically wants to tear down the Fade, and pretty much kill all life, just to bring back his world. So pretty standard save the world stuff, but made much more interesting since our heroes have an actual personal connection with Solas, as their former friend. I hope the game allows you to play this in both directions, either wanting to fight him or try to bring him back into the fold.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety and Dandy

LEANIJA

MetaMember
May 5, 2019
Austria
I think its probably more about the unwanted breast-touching that he does with his tentacle-arm ... – thats off-putting, not the hand-holding...

Reason: typo, clarity
  • This!
Reactions: Tomasety

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
Food for thought about Japan (Nippon)

What happens now that there will no longer be a PS4 version for games.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Have you had BBQ yet

And how big is your cowboy hat?
:LOL:

TexMex food has been yummy too, and really quite different from """""Mexican""""" food they serve in NY. Also I found a Chinese/Mexican fusion restaurant tonight. I ordered Chicken with black beans and Jalapenos, peppers, bamboo shoots, and onions in some sorta sweet/spicy sauce that was to die for.

The food has honestly been amazing. 😋 Soon I'll have my first ever authentic corn-husk Tamales! I can't wait.

Now as for Cowboy hats lol, I haven't tried any yet but I might just need one! The sun down here is a killer, I already got sunburned on my neck and arms. I'd like to get a nice pair of boots before I go hat shopping. What with the Scorpions, Tarantulas, and Snakes hanging about. I've got a lot of yard work to do. 😅

ExistentialThought

Coffee Lover ♥☕
Feb 29, 2020
The food has honestly been amazing. 😋 Soon I'll have my first ever authentic corn-husk Tamales! I can't wait.

Tamales are so good!

I miss my grandmothers homemade tamales. My dad talked about making some together this year and this reminds me I need to remind him :evilblob:

Also Chinese Mexican fusion sounds so different, I have never heard of that, but I would definitely try it.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
Didn't get to watch the State of Play live but looks like it turned out to be a very good one. Impressive how much they packed into it being only 27 minutes long.

But yea Spider-Man is a good release for PC and now makes sense why their forecasts were so high for the next fiscal year. It will sell as good as Horizon if not better. I beat it on PS4 but it was very sloppy 30fps gameplay and I never did the DLC. Tho I heard the DLC is boring but still if this has uncapped framerate it should be really fun on PC. And I haven't played Miles either so that is more good news.

Callisto Protocol looked as amazing as a new Dead Space type of game could of looked.

FF16 looks really good too but sadly it doesn't look like its getting a PC release at launch. And it will probably be exclusive to EGS whenever it does so I don't expect it to be on Steam until late 2024 :( Hope I am wrong because I don't plan on buying a PS5 anytime soon.

And I don't know how to feel about RE4 remake. I still don't feel like it needs a remake. Third person action games from that era still hold up really well imo. They should have remade Outbreak or Code Veronica instead. I would even be more down for the first Revelations game being remade like this instead of 4 but wtvr.

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
:LOL:

TexMex food has been yummy too, and really quite different from """""Mexican""""" food they serve in NY. Also I found a Chinese/Mexican fusion restaurant tonight. I ordered Chicken with black beans and Jalapenos, peppers, bamboo shoots, and onions in some sorta sweet/spicy sauce that was to die for.

I'd imagine it taste different for a number of reasons. Some of that can even be because of the equipment that they use. I saw this one short film where the dude works at this one restaurant (it's sort of a fancy restaurant) and the head chef tells the dude that they plan to serve Mexican food for one of the dinner options for that night, he is then tasked to find authentic tortillas, instead of the store bought kind. From what I remember In the film the Mexican restaurants that he went to Didn't have authentic tortillas and instead just all had store bought stuff.

The thing is that there are 2 main ways to make authentic tortillas, one of them is to make them yourself with Mesa that you mix yourself and the other is to go to a restaurant that has a tortilla pressing machine that they imported from Mexico (and those things are very big and expensive (it's pretty much a convier belt that turns the mesa into tortilla and you typically by them by the pound)

Fusion food from my understanding is typically some other food inside of a tortilla. There is more to it than just that, but that's more or less the basis of it.

By the way I wonder how NarohDethan feels about Texmex food.

Also you should try Menudo which is typically only served during the weekend.

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
Just saying Illision released HoneySelect2Libido DX (+18) on Steam
One of the well known japanese valued horny games.

$70 though.... :face-with-open-mouth-and-cold-sweat:
The real JP game buying experience.

also 9th in the global top sellers

shame on you, first thing I did when I visited Texas was buying a cowboy hat and a pair of spurs
Well, I live here now so there will be lots of opportunities! :giggle:

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

FunnyJay