Community MetaSteam | June 2024 - Let's conquer this kingdom with some pure hearts

Kvik

Crossbell City Councillor
Dec 6, 2018
Downunder.
I think the PC port of SMTVV in general was OK, with a few niggling issues:

• FMVs weren't re-encoded in higher resolution for some reason.
  • The frame pacing in the menus feels a little off, even though it's locked at 60fps.
  • The frame pacing in the Tokyo overworld segment is uneven as well.
  • Anti aliasing is only FXAA by default. There's a mod to enable TAA, of course, but TAA should've been included as an option.
  • Fuck Denuvo.

Apart from that, my experience has been positive. Even better with the SMTVFix mod, since it has fixed two of the above issues.

dex3108

MetaMember
Dec 20, 2018
PoP The Lost Crown, Black Myth: Wukong and Star Wars Outlaws in August. And as i said i feel that Rockstar will release RDR Remaster for PC in August too XD

Reactions: lashman

Stone Ocean

Proud Degenerate
Apr 17, 2019
All right. This confirms Monolith Soft developed games can come to Steam as long as the publisher is Bamco
So do it

Just do it!

Don't let your dreams be dreams!
Nintendo needs to foot the bill on a Xenosaga collection, damn it

Apparently Fantasian for everything will be announced tomorrow and published by Square
I didn't expect Square of all things to publish a Mistwalker game but sure why the fuck not

PC-tan

Low Tier Weeb
Jan 19, 2019
California
We all know which Monolith Soft game should be ported to PC.
NeoLA here I come.

But yeah as others have said Nintendo has not ported that one over.

Speaking of Xenoblade games, I own all of them expect for OG Xenoblade on Wii, which funny enough actually has gone down in price over the years thanks to the 3DS version and the Switch versions of the game. I also don't own Xenoblade Chronicles X (but I do have the players guide to it, sadly it's in Japanese so I don't understand what it's saying) but I do have Xenoblade Chronicles on the 3DS, I also have the Xenoblade Chronicles 1,2,3 CEs for Switch and I also have a physical copy of the Tora game as well.

They are pretty cool games. Some stuff about them does suck like how quest work in the first game but the world building, music and atmosphere is really something else. Also I'm not a fan of the combat.

Reactions: Cacher and QFNS

Cacher

Romantic Storm
Jun 3, 2020
Stone Ocean Kvik I am convinced that Nintendo, Monolith Soft as a whole as well as Takahashi know people want Xenosaga. Monolith Soft even put KOSMOS at the center of their anniversary celebration art. Seriously hoping that Nintendo will co-develop a remake with Bamco in the future.
NeoLA here I come.

But yeah as others have said Nintendo has not ported that one over.
Takahashi said it is too expensive to port. But if they really want to make a continuation of the story, a port should be released first. Also they need to fix the faces imo.