Community MetaSteam | March 2020 - Rise and Shine, Ms. Vance, Until It Is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
What exactly are people doing in Destiny 2 when they have hundreds of hours in it?
Me ? I uninstall the game, but it's just me.
I don't find pleasure in repeating busywork each day to augment a battle pass.

I paused this past month as I didnt want the games, does it automatically unpause if I am on classic for this month?
Pretty sure you have to pause each month, yeah.

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
I paused this past month as I didnt want the games, does it automatically unpause if I am on classic for this month?
I think it un-pauses automatically when a new choice arrives, giving you plenty of time to pause it again. Not that it stopped me from failing to hit pause last month...not enough time in a month for me to be clicking a button or two.

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
I think it un-pauses automatically when a new choice arrives, giving you plenty of time to pause it again. Not that it stopped me from failing to hit pause last month...not enough time in a month for me to be clicking a button or two.
Alright thanks, I find it weird that we can choose to pause AFTER they have been revealed. Not that I am complaining this is great as a consumer but it used to be pause before billing for the next month.

Reactions: LEANIJA and lashman

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
man, Humble Bundle looks like you need a rocket science major to understand all of it.

In my days, it was only a bundle every 2 weeks and humble monthly.
Doesn't help that their help texts seem to still be about the old monthlies. They should clean up theirs website.

-

BTW, I have been blindsided by a VR gift. I love you mister, and I love you everyone. This community is incredible.

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
man, Humble Bundle looks like you need a rocket science major to understand all of it.

I have only a bachelor of arts and I can confirm i am too dumb to understand fully.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Half-Life replay before Alyx : Half-Life, Half-Life Source or Black Mesa ?
I was skewing toward Source as a faithful but lifted up version but BM reviews look good.

Wildebeet

First Stage Hero
Dec 5, 2018
I loved Black and White. Amazingly entertaining game but no idea how it would hold up now.
Yeah I haven't played it since way back then. It kind of still looks ok when I see some screens. I wonder if I still have my old pirated copy in the shoebox ...

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
I was skewing toward Source as a faithful but lifted up version but BM reviews look good.
Im going to play Black Mesa now that the last bits out.

Ive recently finished HL:2, and Ep 1&2 so i have complete understanding of the HL universe ask me anything.

Li Kao

Jan 28, 2019
Oh, as we are talking about Monthly Friday, let me vote for Trover.
Regular gameplay / VR mode / seem just old enough.
Spare my wallet, Humble.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019

I still remember when we had 1 humble bundle every 6 or 7 months...
And Groupees had good bundles...
And Indie Royale existed...

Hellmetal789

Light of the crystal
Jan 3, 2020
Arizona

After 15 years, Black Mesa is out of early access, The store page isn't updated yet but the patch was pushed around 30 minutes ago.

EDIT: Actually it seems like the update they just pushed isn't 1.0? One of the devs made a comment about it but later backed it up saying it wasnt the final build, According to them the build live now is "1.0" but there's a game-breaking bug in MP that's being worked on, so the EA hasn't been lifted.
wow I still remember the original announcement thinking ye this will be out like 2012 lol finally content is done but it needs some optimizations.

Reactions: LEANIJA

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Give me Overload and Baba is You, Humble. You know you want to. And throw in Touhou Luna Nights. And Lethal League Blaze.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get some Game Pass games, like Death's Gambit and maybe Indivisible.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Apr 17, 2019
Connecticut, USA
steamcommunity.com
Original is better than Source which had some port weirdness/glitches. Not worth the minimal upgrade. I haven’t played the Xen portion of Black Mesa yet, but the first half had a lot of design change issues back in the day when I played it again leading me to prefer the original release.

Reactions: Li Kao

arts&crafts

MetaMember
Oct 26, 2018
The beginning of divinity OS2 is bad as every fight you have to encounter you are underleveled and outnumbered. But after a few hours it is a blast! Still hard but I am actually the same level as my fights now generally.

Reactions: QFNS and ISee

Joe Spangle

Playing....
Apr 17, 2019
The beginning of divinity OS2 is bad as every fight you have to encounter you are underleveled and outnumbered. But after a few hours it is a blast! Still hard but I am actually the same level as my fights now generally.
Yeah I remember struggling a lot with it at the start and then at a certain point making much better progress.

fantomena

MetaMember
Dec 17, 2018
And that's

completed. Damn, that was a lot of fun, some janky flaws and the last levels were shorter than expected, but overall a very enjoyable fun game.

The devs stated before release they expected the story to take about 5-7 hours and some reviewers stated they did it in 6 hours.

It took me 11 hours, was so fun to mess around.

So VR wise Im ready for Alyx now.

Nabs

Hyper˗Toxic Pro˗Consumer
Oct 23, 2018
Hmm.. I'm going to have to stare at this list for a bit before I decide if I want to jump in.

Honestly, the only game I need is Exapunks, and I can probably pick that up for cheap. I'd jump in for F1 2019 if Codemasters would support VR.

Reactions: BlackRainbowFT
Status
Not open for further replies.