Community MetaSteam | March 2022 - Try Finger But Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
Oof. I'm maybe interested in all but like... 2 of the games in the OP this month. And a few of them are for sures. I mean it's good, but bad

• Eyes
  • Hug
Reactions: Tomasety and Mor
OP
Mor

Mor

Me llamo Willy y no hice la mili, pero vendo Chili
Sep 7, 2018

Took down my second Shardbearer earlier. This game is absolutely incredible. It's honestly hard to overstate how much of a gigantic step up this is from all their previous games. Going back to the Dark Souls games after playing this is gonna be tough lol.

I still want that Bloodborne port, though.....
Added to the wall! :cat-heart-blob:

derFeef

Cthulhu dreams.
Apr 17, 2019
AUT
A new thread a new sale! :sweaty-blob:

Edit: Those Elex II reviews seem what I expected.
Same game basically, with the same jank, bugs and them trying to push waaayyy over their weight in terms of storytelling. Those characters seem straight out of the early 360 era in terms of personality, or even worse.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for the thread, Mor !

Lotsa cool stuff this month, but nothing I'll be buying immediately, still too deep in other stuff.

Still casually playing Lost Ark and enjoying it, I can see myself getting a lot more hours out of it before (if) I run into a grind-wall.
The recent Digimon event made me realize I'm not done with Cyber Sleuth yet, so I'll be continuing on there.
Also planning to play Ace Attorney and SaGa Scarlet Grace on the Deck once I get it (in a few weeks probably).
And lots more stuff.

Happy Humble Choice day. Any guesses?
Elden Ring!

No, I don't really know what to expect.
I can see Yakuza 4 or Persona 4.
A Bandai game (Ace Combat, one of the Ni No Kuni's, Scarlet Nexus?)
Death Stranding?
A Total Warhammer game since the new one is out?

Zero idea when it comes to the indies.

kio

MetaMember
Apr 19, 2019
Cheers for the new thread Mor.
Hope Tunic and Weird West deliver.

Winds of Winter releasing any day now... :suicide-blob:

Happy Humble Choice day. Any guesses?
Since I bought and finished A Plague Tale recently it's going to be bundled.
I believe it has been a couple of months since they offered any humble published game so maybe we'll get one of those.

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018

😢 ...well there is RetroArch
Funnily enough it looks like it does run indeed? not only it runs on Proton but also Proton 7 fixed the issues? IDK, I don't get this blogpost, it hasn't even been verified as unsupported yet, it's kind of weird, tbh.

Gintaro

MetaMember
Feb 20, 2021
Malaysia
Funnily enough it looks like it does run indeed? not only it runs on Proton but also Proton 7 fixed the issues? IDK, I don't get this blogpost, it hasn't even been verified as unsupported yet, it's kind of weird, tbh.
Feels like it's more of a case of Konami not wanting to care if it works or not, so they just said it don't work to avoid any complaints. Or it could be they didn't know about how Proton works and thinks they need a native Linux port for SteamOS for it to work?

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
Or it could be they didn't know about how Proton works and thinks they need a native Linux port for SteamOS for it to work?
I think this is the case, they might not know however, more konami games went through verification like Metal Gear Rising and MGS V

Mivey

MetaMember
Sep 20, 2018
Someone should forward this to Konami devs, so they can quickly update the game to break it on the newest Proton version. That blog post is clearly a declaration of intent, promising that Konami will do its best to stop that game from running on Deck.

madjoki

👀 I see you
Sep 19, 2018

"Forspoken is also supporting the new Microsoft DirectStorage API. A part of the session will be dedicated to its addition to the game highlighting the challenges the studio faced and the benefits it is bringing to the title. "

First DirectStorage game?

kafiend

MetaMember
Dec 6, 2018
I don't even need to look to know theres some shitty pop song song out there about being shiny and new and I'm almost certain its also been an advertising slogan.
But regardless, thanks for the Shiny and New Mor

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Didn't that Nickleodeon game just come out? That line-up sounds way too good to be true based on the last ~6 months or so. I'd be in for Mass Effect alone, assuming it's a Steam key.

OP
Mor

Mor

Sep 7, 2018
The real question is if Mass Effect is a Steam or Origin key. :unsure:
Amazon had Steam keys so I would guess they will be Steam? IDK but makes sense to me.

• This!

Spookyfriend

Jan 27, 2019
Will sub to Humble for Spongebob
Will not sub if Mass Effect is not a steam key.
Humble please. You want my money right? I did not purchase Feb due to Borderland being bundled

Last edited:
  • This!
Status
Not open for further replies.