Community MetaSteam | March 2022 - Try Finger But Hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

--------

bye
Sep 20, 2018
Elden Ring is cool btw - didn't really like any other Souls game except for Sekiro before but this one gives you so much freedom to approach everything on your own terms at different levels that the frustration of dying or being stuck somewhere is very very limited. The jump attack also just rules.

Li Kao

It’s a strange world. Let’s keep it that way.
Jan 28, 2019
I would have vastly preferred Battle for Bikini Bottom, but hey, can't argue with that Monthly too much.

• Eyes
Reactions: Tomasety

「Echo」

竜の魔女。
Nov 1, 2018
Mt. Whatever
New thread! First, Thanks Mor beautiful thread as always, and it's great you stepped up while Lashman was on leave.
:blobhug: Thanks also to the MC community as always. We're awesome. :hugging-face: And heckin' good to have you back lashman !! I know it's been some days since your return but still.

Happy March everyone! Let's have a good one. Keep it humble, the world is hectic (as always lately) but we've always been a collection of cool heads and good friends. :cat-heart-blob:

==============

Wow, this is actually a great month. I'll certainly get my moneys worth. (I'm lucky enough to still be on the old price.)

If there is a downside it's that I recently picked up the ME Collection from when it was last on sale. But eh, can't win em' all lol.

================

Holy shit just seen a few pages back that i posted those cosplayers instead of an ars tecnica tweet, sorry everyone
I honestly considered to DM you on discord and ask if you were aware haha. Not that I mind some saucy cosplayers! :p

================

Hopefully there’s nothing they sneaked into shipped in drivers or utilities.
This is my concern also. I just upgraded to the drivers from the 14th for Elden Ring. Hopefully Nvidia can speak on this soon and with some urgency.

================

Kvik Since Scarlet Nexus is on sale now, I guess that means it won't show up in the JRPG sale as we hoped. That said, it's current price is still a historical low... So, might be time to jump on it?

================

March is so packed with lots of good lookin' games big and small! We got that JRPG sale that is upcoming, was it the 14th? Here's hoping for some good pick-ups.

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Wow, this is actually a great month. I'll certainly get my moneys worth. (I'm lucky enough to still be on the old price.)
There's actually no old-price anymore, it's all 12$ now.
The only difference is that there is regional pricing nowadays, but the classic plan lets you pay in dollars. So based on what currency you're using the new pricing could actually be cheaper, so I would double check. (i.e it's 9,99€ instead of 12$). You can switch over to the regional pricing without canceling too if that would end up being cheaper for you.

SaberVS7

Average Date a Live Enjoyer
Jan 23, 2020
LMAO

So a bunch of Kitboga's videos were temporarily taken-down by Youtube as "Raw war footage" - Because he uses Arma 3 as a backgrounds and a fake-driving simulator sometimes.

Even the bots are falling for Arma 3 being presented as war footage.

• Eyes

actual_norwegian_guy

Rebranded...
Apr 15, 2021
i just got an ingenious idea that will shock everyone, but honestly i need feedback on it or if i should do it at all

so basically
a) make youtube account
b) buy bots to subscribe
c) make some quick review videos
d) ask PR for review copies of upcoming shit
e) get shit

is this an ingenious idea or is it an idea with no backbone to it where i should be cast into a pit where rotten tomatoes will be thrown at me as a lion gets put into the pit to swallow me whole
to me, it just feels like the video-game equal of making a machine that steals soda from refill machines in fast food restaurant, but you know, free stuff is free stuff

• Sad

manchego obfuscator

MetaMember
Jan 23, 2020
Is Ghostwire going to be on Gamepass?
no official word that I know of, but Deathloop wasn't and still isn't, so I wouldn't bet on it coming to PC Game Pass until the Xbox Series release next year. dunno whether Bethesda's deal with Sony specifically precludes it, or whether MS just doesn't want to use PC Game Pass to promote a PS5 console exclusive.

• Eyes

rybrad

Apr 22, 2019
no official word that I know of, but Deathloop wasn't and still isn't, so I wouldn't bet on it coming to PC Game Pass until the Xbox Series release next year. dunno whether Bethesda's deal with Sony specifically precludes it, or whether MS just doesn't want to use PC Game Pass to promote a PS5 console exclusive.
Sony's 3rd party exclusivity shit is so annoying. Probably won't be able to play FFXVI until 2 years after release between Sony and Epic garbage ass deals.

Amzin

No one beats me 17 times in a row!
Dec 5, 2018
That Humble is actually pretty meh for me. I don't have any interest in replaying ME, I don't tend to like tactical stealth games, and other than the 2 headliners it's the first bundle I've seen that has no games off my wishlist (or that I own, impressively).

I suspect I could enjoy Nebuchadnezzer, Evan's Remains, maybe All Star Brawl, maybe Chicken Police, but like... that's a lot of maybes for half a bundle in a month already packed with new releases I like :anguished-face:

On the other other hand, that would be some extra keys people would enjoy, so further maybe-ing :thinking-blob:

Deleted member 113

Several developers have been posting either support messages or charity campaigns for Ukraine on Steam, only to be immediately flooded by Russian (and Chinese) users attacking them, spreading their alternate narratives, posting negative reviews, and threatening the developers with boycotts.

It was heart-warming to see that one of the developers at Thing Trunk, the team behind Book of Demons, had the balls to kick back at these people.

They posted the following message:

Naturally, shit hit the fan. After the usual suspects started attacking them on the comments section (many of those now deleted), this is what one of the developers had to say.

:wd_salute:

nofuckinidea

MetaMember
Nov 12, 2018
Yeah Mass Effect being an Origin Key sucks :( Only interested in Desperados 3...but I guess it ends up in a Fanatical bundle sooner or later...so I'll wait haha
Maybe I have some luck with Mona:giggle:

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Meh. Went from "looking awesome" to "maybe if they send me a discount coupon".
Don't care about Origin keys and the other games in the bundle don't interest me enough for the full 10 bucks.

I'll probably pick up the new Killer Bundle from Fanatical instead.

Yoshi

o_O
Jan 5, 2019
Free games for Amazon Prime subscribers:
  • Madden 22 (Origin)
  • SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech (Amazon)
  • Crypto Against All Odds (Amazon)
  • Pesterquest (Amazon)
  • The Stillness of the Wind (Amazon)
  • looK INside (Amazon)
  • Surviving Mars (Epic Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.