Community MetaSteam | March 2023 - You know, Wo Leon, we really are the last of March

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxicitizen

MetaMember
Oct 24, 2018
Voidu keys for RE4 are out.
Yep! Now the problem is the lack of preload... 💀

If it actually unlocks in ten mins, I MAY be able to play a little before bed assuming the download size isn't insane.

edit: lmao 55GBs Going to take just shy of 4 hours. At best I'll get half an hour. Or I could just sleep an hour less....

Last edited:

Arsene

On a break
Apr 17, 2019
Canada
RE4 was supposed to release per region with Europe/Asia/Aus releasing now, and The Americas releasing midnight EST. But I guess Capcom forgot "The Americas" isnt just USA so the game is live in Canada and South America, So it seems like literally only US players have to wait an extra 4 hours lol

NarohDethan

There was a fish in the percolator!
Apr 6, 2019
RE4 was supposed to release per region with Europe/Asia/Aus releasing now, and The Americas releasing midnight EST. But I guess Capcom forgot "The Americas" isnt just USA so the game is live in Canada and South America, So it seems like literally only US players have to wait an extra 4 hours lol
Oh so Valve thinks Mexico is in South America lmao I haven't bought the game but it no longer says 'x hours till launch' so I assumed it was out for everyone.

hersheyfan

South Sea Islander
Jul 17, 2021
Manila, Philippines
steamcommunity.com
Oh so Valve thinks Mexico is in South America lmao I haven't bought the game but it no longer says 'x hours till launch' so I assumed it was out for everyone.
Capcom still doing it big, apparently! Very on brand for them. :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-tightly-closed-eyes:

They waited until the very last moment to send my Voidu key over, I was sweating bullets.

Also, welcome back, Naroh. :cat-heart-blob:

ezodagrom

JELLYBEE
Nov 2, 2018
Portugal
www.youtube.com
17% discount on greenmangaming, and for those with access to XP, there's an additional 2% coupon that stacks with the 17% discount in the spring bonus pack:

Alternative, 18% discount on fanatical:

TioChuck

More Yellow 🤷‍♂️
Dec 31, 2018
Got a crash and a weird loss of performance already on RE4 98 minutes in, game is good, but REFramework is not working right now, viginette is killing me!!!!

didamangi

Who do you think you are? I am!
Nov 16, 2018
Jakarta, Indonesia
steamcommunity.com
Got a crash and a weird loss of performance already on RE4 98 minutes in, game is good, but REFramework is not working right now, viginette is killing me!!!!
probably vram related? the demo crash on me on 4k+rt max if the texture setting is too high with my 3080 12gb.

edit: still waiting for my key from etail market. Can't play it till later anyway so not a big bummer but still.

yuraya

MetaMember
May 4, 2019
So jealous of everyone playing RE4.

I still haven't played RE3 remake or Village. Need to find some time to play those later this summer.

Gonna do my best to get to RE4 b4 the end of the year.

Reactions: LEANIJA

Dragon1893

MetaMember
Apr 17, 2019
probably vram related? the demo crash on me on 4k+rt max if the texture setting is too high with my 3080 12gb.

edit: still waiting for my key from etail market. Can't play it till later anyway so not a big bummer but still.
Also bought it there, was just checking it myself. I'll only be able to play it later, it better be available by then.

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
Also waiting for etail. Interesting that cdkeys and voidu keys are out, but this etail, which is supposed to be authorized, still nothing.

Paul

MetaMember
Jan 26, 2019
Yeah I asked them via contact form and the anwer
Hello,
There is a delay due to the Capcom,
We're delivering the codes right now. You'll get an email when your order is delivered.
Thank you.
Assuming it's true, why is Capcom so dumb?

Ascheroth

Chilling in the Megastructure
Nov 12, 2018
Star Rail release date is now officially April 26th, and they've announced a PlayStation verison as well (but it's coming later, date TBA).
New trailer:

Status
Not open for further replies.